Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors due to fraud

You are shit out of luck. His constituents want this. The man is doing his job. Of course they have no evidence, right? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

None at all, that is why they are playing silly games for the press that will never go anywhere.

You willing to bet on if the electors get reclaimed or not?

Games are not treason. Make up your mind. I do not bet with people I consider dishonest.

Come on, grow some balls and right here in this thread make a wager on if it happens.

If it does I will leave the forum for good, it if does not you leave...

Do you have any strength of conviction at all?

None at all, that is why they are playing silly games for the press that will never go anywhere.

You willing to bet on if the electors get reclaimed or not?
What you fail to realize is that by pushing back so hard (given the dem's massive amount of fail to date) you people are giving it more "legs" than is probably warranted.

But please continue pushing back really, really, hard.....I'm liking the results. ;)

What you fail to realize is that by pushing back so hard (given the dem's massive amount of fail to date) you people are giving it more "legs" than is probably warranted.

But please continue pushing back really, really, hard.....I'm liking the results. ;)

I am not pushing at all, I am laughing my ass off at the glow of hope these sheep get every time a story like this drops from the GWP, even though not a single one of them has ever been accurate.

When this goes no where I will laugh my ass off again. This, if it even happened, is a PR stunt, nothing more. If they had actual evidence they would not need to resort to this dumb shit

Come on, grow some balls and right here in this thread make a wager on if it happens.

If it does I will leave the forum for good, it if does not you leave...

Do you have any strength of conviction at all?
I just told you why I would not bet you. Would you like me to repeat myself? Now what are you going to do when voters demand action like this?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I am not pushing at all, I am laughing my ass off at the glow of hope these sheep get every time a story like this drops from the GWP, even though not a single one of them has ever been accurate.

When this goes no where I will laugh my ass off again. This, if it even happened, is a PR stunt, nothing more. If they had actual evidence they would not need to resort to this dumb shit
When the courts will not hear the evidence shit happens. Too fucking bad. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I just told you why I would not bet you. Would you like me to repeat myself? Now what are you going to do when voters demand action like this?
Never bet with a liar. Next he'll tell you he's not a democrat, his gas didn't go up, his food prices didn't increase and he travels although he never leaves his attic.

I hope the people trying to decertify the legal election are arrested for treason
You, you and every democrat conus, you are the traitors, you are the treason, we are not coming for you to arrest you, do you understand, everyone in the nation, including your sub-moronic self knows Biden was cheated into office, you didn't care about the nation one whit, or how it was done, you just loved that it was done, but even a retard such as yourself knows Biden was cheated into office, you just don't have the courage of your own convictions to declare so, to gloat, you just lie like the cowardly semi-human that you are... :fu:

Forum List

Back