Democrats burn down cities...

Meanwhile Covid 19. Um little deadly than the flu. Sure people are dying alright. But this isn't a mass die off epidemic like in 1919. Nope. Whys this hysteria?

Meanwhile Covid 19. Um little deadly than the flu. Sure people are dying alright. But this isn't a mass die off epidemic like in 1919. Nope. Whys this hysteria?
They're both deadly but my link show the corona virus to be worse.

^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
End hate. Yeah, the democrats bank on hate.
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
And the democrats are sane? Lets defund/disband the police? Democrats actually enable race riots driven a tiny mostly communist anti white hate group. OK, lets see here. BLM claims of this guy/gal was murdered by cops because they where BLACK is/ was...just a race baiting goddamned LIE. Perhaps there's a better word. Lie lie lie lie? Bearing false witness? Not telling the truth?

It's kinda fitting that you'd post a video to make a point of "Liar liar" ---- where the guitar players aren't even playing any chords.
Yet Biden wins the election, Democrats win the election. What is going on here?
How do you know how' or even if, the rioters vote?

Exactly, she doesn't. It's the Cult of Ignorance bleating "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".
Just another day in Duh Bubble.
Interesting. Liberals allow and sanction race riots, Biden/Democrats supporters even bail out rioters that have actually hurt people and damaged property, it's without a doubt inarguably wrong. Democrats have ACTUALLY done that, that isn't debatable, it ISN'T just a of matter of opinion Democrats burn down cities. It's a fact, they do that. WHY did you vote these carpetbagging maniputive asswipes? WHY?

You seem to think you can just decree that some shit happened and it goes right into the history books.

That's amusing but also pathetic.

Are there any large 'republican' cities? Sounds boring to me.

There are no "Democrat cities" or "Republican cities". That's just bullshit the yammerers have to tell themselves to shore up their worthless whining.

Most municipalities in fact don't even list political parties in their own elections at all. Because it's just not a function in the city level. But these dichotomy freaks are bent on painting everything into two corners of "us" and "them" and then pointing the finger at the "them" they just made up in the previous sentence.

It's sad.

I know of NO Democrats who support looting or arson, and I know a lot of Democrats. I also know of NO American cities that have been burned down recently by anyone.

If fact, last I looked, even Portland is standing up just fine ...
... or am I wrong about this? Has there been an earthquake there? Or does everybody blame the fires in Oregon and California on arsonist Democrats? How about the hurricanes and rains and floods in Louisiana?

So why the f*ck is the OP lying in her headline ???

My guess is overabundance of hallucinogenics.

Off topic but I gotta ask. What IS your user nic? Justin Acolmena? Just In A colmena? What?
Feminazi prick.
Yer a feminazi prick? Wow. Thanks for clarifying the unusual name. Can I just call you Prick then? Its shorter.
Here ye here ye....this "thing" (not sure if male, female, or 82 other genders), explained his/her/its/their meaning of the nic they chose. Feminazi Prick. So...she/it/him/they will henceforth be known as Prick.

I couldn't make a lick of sense out of that either Gracie :dunno:

Think umma call her/him/it "Justinacoma"

Last edited:
I know of NO Democrats who support looting or arson, and I know a lot of Democrats. I also know of NO American cities that have been burned down recently by anyone.

If fact, last I looked, even Portland is still standing ...
... or am I wrong about this?

So why the f*ck is the OP lying in her headline ???

the demonrats brownshirts are pure undiluted scum....and yes they burn and loot and murder.....they are the worst of the worst!

wake up !!

Ironic to see the phrase "wake up" posted by the author of post 49.

^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
And the democrats are sane? Lets defund/disband the police? Democrats actually enable race riots driven a tiny mostly communist anti white hate group. OK, lets see here. BLM claims of this guy/gal was murdered by cops because they where BLACK is/ was...just a race baiting goddamned LIE. Perhaps there's a better word. Lie lie lie lie? Bearing false witness? Not telling the truth?

It's kinda fitting that you'd post a video to make a point of "Liar liar" ---- where the guitar players aren't even playing any chords.

Exactly, she doesn't. It's the Cult of Ignorance bleating "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".
Interesting. Liberals allow and sanction race riots, Biden/Democrats supporters even bail out rioters that have actually hurt people and damaged property, it's without a doubt inarguably wrong. Democrats have ACTUALLY done that, that isn't debatable, it ISN'T just a of matter of opinion Democrats burn down cities. It's a fact, they do that. WHY did you vote these carpetbagging maniputive asswipes? WHY?

You seem to think you can just decree that some shit happened and it goes right into the history books.

That is Ironic as heck, Democrat liberal weasels are ACTUALY tearing down statues without our consent and NOT bothering to consent with US in the Democratic way. Did WE just hand over our consent to every single moron that says they are fighting for "(fill in the blank liberal junk)" ? I don't think so. That's the problem, just ask us what we want, stop presuming things your college professor told you. Enough. Just ask us what WE want, don't dictate to us.

Last edited:
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary

That is Ironic as heck, Democrat liberal weasels are ACTUALY tearing down statues without our consent and NOT bothering to consent with US in the Democratic way. Did WE just hand over our consent to every single moron that says they are fighting "(fill in the blank liberal junk)" ? I don't think so.

Yuh huh.

Linkie winkie?

Lets be nice. Democrats and liberals DOX those that they don't agree with and then burn cities AND/OR sanction or bail out race rioters. That's fact. Undeniable. Trump/Republicans? We don't like that? Racism, or something like that.

Lets be nice. Democrats and liberals DOX those that they don't agree with and then burn cities AND/OR sanction or bail out race rioters. That's fact. Undeniable. Trump/Republicans? We don't like that? Racism, or something like that.

No, that's a fallacy you just made up, pulled out of your ass.

None of that ever happened. Ever. I made it all up. But you could just independently verify it. But you are so intellectually lazy, er, informed you know this already.

None of that ever happened. Ever. I made it all up. But you could just independently verify it. But you are so intellectually lazy, er, informed you know this already.

We all know this. Doesn't take intellect. All it takes is a look at your links. You don't have any. That's because you can't link to your own ass.

I have personal experince that's where "links' come from, a step back here. Tell me, where do all those verifiable "links' come from?

I have personal experince that's where "links' come from, a step back here. Tell me, where do all those verifiable "links' come from?

OH. "Personal experience" meaning you went out and interviewed all the "Democrats and liberals" and they all unanimously told you the bullshit posted above. Well doesn't that change evrerything.

Fucking horseshit. You pulled it out of your ass. You post malarkey on a message board and then point to it going "look, it's true!".

Poster please.

New Topics

Forum List

Back