Democrats burn down cities...

Yet Biden wins the election, Democrats win the election. What is going on here?

Why ask why, Mary? The beauty of it all is that they keep burning down democrat cities, even as 80% of all Covid deaths are in democrat regions as well.

When a dog goes mad, it eventually destroys itself.

PS: Biden won no election. They had to have cheated on a MASSIVE scale to have pulled that off! So soon, they'll get blamed for all that is wrong as well!

PPS: Democrats took a beating on this election. They just lost another House seat! :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
White people put a man on the moon, white people made this country and the computer or tablet you are using right now. And that useless "rap music"? the high murder rate? What has black culture made? Peanuts. This really isn't an issue, unless you want to make it one.

White people put a man on the moon, white people made this country and the computer or tablet you are using right now. And that useless "rap music"? the high murder rate? What has black culture made? Peanuts. This really isn't an issue, unless you want to make it one.
the race card is out I see.. Incredible.

Another reason the blob lost...nobody wants to be known as someone who is a blob supporter....

The OP is how they act. Disgusting.

Forget politics. All things being considered. Even if you are a devout liberal democrat, you have to ask your selves about "sanctuary cities". It was never on a ballot and we never EVER got vote on it, ..even a really hardcore liberal has to question that.

Yet Biden wins the election, Democrats win the election. What is going on here?
Fraud.
Biden never committed fraud ever, his son didn't peddle influence in the Ukraine, that couldn't have possibly happened. An the impeachment thing And the BLM anti white ant cop anti
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
Really? Just when I thought we had something. I see democrats burning down cities and RACISM this racism THAT. I met Jesse Smollett 35 years ago when a white bus diver accidentally ran over a black man and a bunch boisterous black boys said it was...racism. It couldn't have possibly been a random accident. I loved how the media always plays that shit up. Well, until the cops went after those same black big mouths for offering false testimony. Things went south after that, like the boy that cried wolf too many times.

If indeed Trump prevails you know these parasites are going to go way off the bat shit crazy charts and Trump may well have to declare an insurrection.

I personally don't give a shit if the military starts executing these pieces of shit in the streets. It's really time for a good purge, these antifa turds with their BLM butt buddies should have been aborted years ago.

Let's be fair.

Yes, an unusually high percentage of their young men commit terrible crimes of violence. I am always very nervous while walking down the street.

But African Americans have contributed much to American culture.

For example, their slang. ("I'm down with that.")

For example, their music. (Diana Ross being just one example.)

For example, their athletes. (Jesse Owens & Joe Louis being examples.)

Above all, let's remember that they are truly Americans. That is to say, they have been here longer than most other Americans, many of whose ancestors arrived only at the turn of the 20th century.

Last edited:
Let's be fair.

Yes, an unusually high percentage of their young men commit terrible crimes of violence. I am always very nervous while walking down the street.

But African Americans have contributed much to American culture.

For example, their slang. ("I'm down with that.")

For example, their music. (Diana Ross being just one example.)

For example, their athletes. (Jesse Owens & Joe Louis being examples.)

Above all, let's remember that they are truly Americans. That is to say, they have been here longer than most other Americans, many of whose ancestors arrived only at the turn of the 20th century.
Don't forget the food. If not for black people BBQ would not be the same, Cajun food wouldn't exist, Jazz gave birth to Rock and Roll, and it's grand son was Heavy Metal. I can't stand most rap music though. It's a shame that they were treated so badly after the civil war. The plans to give them independent lands should have been followed through with and endeavors to stamp out bigotry should have been made.

Forum List

Back