Democrats burn down cities...

^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
End hate. Yeah, the democrats bank on hate.
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
And the democrats are sane? Lets defund/disband the police? Democrats actually enable race riots driven a tiny mostly communist anti white hate group. OK, lets see here. BLM claims of this guy/gal was murdered by cops because they where BLACK is/ was...just a race baiting goddamned LIE. Perhaps there's a better word. Lie lie lie lie? Bearing false witness? Not telling the truth?

It's kinda fitting that you'd post a video to make a point of "Liar liar" ---- where the guitar players aren't even playing any chords.
Yet Biden wins the election, Democrats win the election. What is going on here?
How do you know how' or even if, the rioters vote?

Exactly, she doesn't. It's the Cult of Ignorance bleating "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".
Just another day in Duh Bubble.
Interesting. Liberals allow and sanction race riots, Biden/Democrats supporters even bail out rioters that have actually hurt people and damaged property, it's without a doubt inarguably wrong. Democrats have ACTUALLY done that, that isn't debatable, it ISN'T just a of matter of opinion Democrats burn down cities. It's a fact, they do that. WHY did you vote these carpetbagging maniputive asswipes? WHY?

1606617622568.png

Now yeah.
But they didnt invent it,most of those other cultures have been spread to the winds and black people are the only one's remaining other than the French Cajuns.
Texas BBQ was influenced by the Mexican Vaqueros who were only allowed the cheap cuts by the Spaniards ...ala brisket. They brought the low and slow technics we now see in Texas. This was back in 1598.
I follow, there are still some cooking techniques in the eastern southern states that try to pretend they make better BBQ than TX but they're full of shit.

Still some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life was cooked by some big black ladies in army chow halls in the shittiest places on earth. They have my eternal respect.

Off topic but I gotta ask. What IS your user nic? Justin Acolmena? Just In A colmena? What?
Feminazi prick.
Yer a feminazi prick? Wow. Thanks for clarifying the unusual name. Can I just call you Prick then? Its shorter.
Here ye here ye....this "thing" (not sure if male, female, or 82 other genders), explained his/her/its/their meaning of the nic they chose. Feminazi Prick. So...she/it/him/they will henceforth be known as Prick.

I know of NO Democrats who support looting or arson, and I know a lot of Democrats. I also know of NO American cities that have been burned down recently by anyone.

If fact, last I looked, even Portland is standing up just fine ...
... or am I wrong about this? Has there been an earthquake there? Or does everybody blame the fires in Oregon and California on arsonist Democrats? How about the hurricanes and rains and floods in Louisiana?

So why the f*ck is the OP lying in her headline ???

Last edited:
I know of NO Democrats who support looting or arson, and I know a lot of Democrats. I also know of NO American cities that have been burned down recently by anyone.

If fact, last I looked, even Portland is still standing ...
... or am I wrong about this?

the demonrats brownshirts are pure undiluted scum....and yes they burn and loot and murder.....they are the worst of the worst!

wake up !!

Now yeah.
But they didnt invent it,most of those other cultures have been spread to the winds and black people are the only one's remaining other than the French Cajuns.
Texas BBQ was influenced by the Mexican Vaqueros who were only allowed the cheap cuts by the Spaniards ...ala brisket. They brought the low and slow technics we now see in Texas. This was back in 1598.
I follow, there are still some cooking techniques in the eastern southern states that try to pretend they make better BBQ than TX but they're full of shit.

Still some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life was cooked by some big black ladies in army chow halls in the shittiest places on earth. They have my eternal respect.

Oh no doubt! And the east is known for their pork which while I enjoy it I'd rather have beef.
And I love the challenge of cooking beef,anyone can BBQ pork,hell even my wife can do it.
In Texas we have a lot of the same dishes as the Eastern states like greens and the like.
The big difference is...Beef or Pork.

If fact, last I looked, even Portland is standing up just fine ...
... or am I wrong about this? Has there been an earthquake there? Or does everybody blame the fires in Portland and California on arsonist Democrats? How about the hurricanes and rains and floods in Louisiana?

LOL...leftist politicians allowed their thugs to cause billions in damages in their states.
And now they want a Gov bailout to fix it.
Do you believe the rest of the nation should foot the bill because of their inactions?

^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
End hate. Yeah, the democrats bank on hate.
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
^^^^^^mary is a loon.

FuckOff Mary
And the democrats are sane? Lets defund/disband the police? Democrats actually enable race riots driven a tiny mostly communist anti white hate group. OK, lets see here. BLM claims of this guy/gal was murdered by cops because they where BLACK is/ was...just a race baiting goddamned LIE. Perhaps there's a better word. Lie lie lie lie? Bearing false witness? Not telling the truth?

It's kinda fitting that you'd post a video to make a point of "Liar liar" ---- where the guitar players aren't even playing any chords.
Yet Biden wins the election, Democrats win the election. What is going on here?
How do you know how' or even if, the rioters vote?

Exactly, she doesn't. It's the Cult of Ignorance bleating "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".
Just another day in Duh Bubble.
Interesting. Liberals allow and sanction race riots, Biden/Democrats supporters even bail out rioters that have actually hurt people and damaged property, it's without a doubt inarguably wrong. Democrats have ACTUALLY done that, that isn't debatable, it ISN'T just a of matter of opinion Democrats burn down cities. It's a fact, they do that. WHY did you vote these carpetbagging maniputive asswipes? WHY?

Who bailed out Rittenhouse? He actually killed two people.

Meanwhile, protesters are arrested for protesting.

Oh no doubt! And the east is known for their pork which while I enjoy it I'd rather have beef.
And I love the challenge of cooking beef,anyone can BBQ pork,hell even my wife can do it.
In Texas we have a lot of the same dishes as the Eastern states like greens and the like.
The big difference is...Beef or Pork.

Now we're certainly talking the same language, although I love me some yard bird. That's my challenge because even on my indirect pit I have to turn the parts regular and baste them proper. It usually comes out pretty good but it's some work.

To be honest I am still ashamed I can't make a decent brisket. I can do pork or beef ribs that make you want to lick your own asshole the next day for a second taste, but I have fucked up a lot of brisket.

New Topics

Forum List

Back