Democrats Attempting To Steal Election

Getting people to vote

How un-American
What prevents any American from voting now?
You do realize that the dead have a harder time voting without mail in.

Election Audits, After Election Audits and purging voter roles do wonders and sends a stern message to those dead people that are laying around trying to vote. Check out the States that don't have these and you will find the biggest fraud voting systems. Newsflash: Colorado has all three and it works. We have had them for over 20 years and started them when we went to the mailin ballots. I don't believe that you are worried about the mailin voting but you are more afraid that the other 3 that comes with it will upset your fraudulent voting machine.
Purging voter roles? You mean like all the left cries are used only by Republicans to cheat on elections? Election audits? Is that before or after the ballots sitting on docks were they were never suposed to be?

Around here, the latest Ballots sitting in a box was done by a Republican County Clerk. It was found in 2019 for the 2018 election. It's been sealed so it doesn't disrupt the elections. But all She does is blame, blame, blame even to the point of blaming the Democrats and the Elderly. Being a Republican, all She had to do was say "Oops" and no hard feeling in the public. Afterall, this is a Deep Red area. But instead, she Rumped and started blaming everything and everyone else. What next, is she going to say that Obama did it? Any other decent person would have said Oops and weathered the storm or resigned. She did neither. It was her sole responsibility to have ONE Dem and ONE Rep collect that box and bring it in. Where was the box? In a predominately Seniors area for drop in mailin votes. Guess what, for 2020, those people will just mail it in and not trust an either corrupt or incompetent County Clerk. And they won't be voting Red this time.

But we know it's Hillaries fault.
I take it you missed the whole story about the more then one ballot box found in Florida on a shipping dock. No where near where they were supposed to be. The county clerk had all kinds of excuses but was forced to resign.
I could also point to the hanging chad scandal in Florida that meant a recount and a lot of talk on both sides as to how partisan the final count was. It was close enough that instead of having a proponent for environment we could have had him as president.

Do you mean that you wanted Kerry as President? I voted for Bush, right, wrong, or indifferent.

Hey, let's cure that. Just shut down the Postal Service. That'll teach em'. Oh wait, Rump has already suggested that.
Dems ain't got no room to talk about "Rump." I don't see any of them making it to the 18th hole on a pro golf course at Donald Trump's age without a golf cart, wheelchair, or other medical assistive device in sight.

We (as consumers) already have FedEx, UPS, and other options for everything but a first class "Christmas card" or "bulk mail" envelope with a stamp for 55¢.

They could just as easily do it, too, except the competing carriers have not been authorized by Congress to issue stamps and handle metered mail like the U.S.P.S.

The intimate relationship with law enforcement is another huge drawback to the USPS. I'm sick of the "mail covers" and other unofficial warrants for opening and inspecting letters and packages.

There is plenty of fraud within the jurisdiction of USPIS, but that is not what is being prosecuted in the context of lifer employment with the labor union.

Anything potentially hazardous? There's a lady and you're under arrest, sir! Good grief! The fraudulent home foreclosures by bulk mail, chain letters, illegal drug deliveries and service-of-process scams continue unabated with the full knowledge and complicity of labor-union postal inspectors.

"We're gonna take all your shit and give you back what we think you deserve" is a message that requires election fraud to implement. Until this conduct is met with decades in a federal lockup it will continue. A message needs to be sent.

Hey, let's cure that. Just shut down the Postal Service. That'll teach em'. Oh wait, Rump has already suggested that.
Dems ain't got no room to talk about "Rump." I don't see any of them making it to the 18th hole on a pro golf course at Donald Trump's age without a golf cart, wheelchair, or other medical assistive device in sight.

We (as consumers) already have FedEx, UPS, and other options for everything but a first class "Christmas card" or "bulk mail" envelope with a stamp for 55¢.

They could just as easily do it, too, except the competing carriers have not been authorized by Congress to issue stamps and handle metered mail like the U.S.P.S.

The intimate relationship with law enforcement is another huge drawback to the USPS. I'm sick of the "mail covers" and other unofficial warrants for opening and inspecting letters and packages.

There is plenty of fraud within the jurisdiction of USPIS, but that is not what is being prosecuted in the context of lifer employment with the labor union.

Anything potentially hazardous? There's a lady and you're under arrest, sir! Good grief! The fraudulent home foreclosures by bulk mail, chain letters, illegal drug deliveries and service-of-process scams continue unabated with the full knowledge and complicity of labor-union postal inspectors.

You do know you rambled on and it took me about 7 seconds to read what you typed. And I won't ever get those 7 seconds back.

I'm all for mail-in voting, but there is no way the court will allow federal government encroaching on state's election process without going through the Constitution. Simply the typical grandstanding the House is noted for.

Yep, getting more people to vote those dastardly Democrats.

Indeed, because patriotic Americans stop it.
Patroitic American's stop more people from more easily voting? That doesn't seem right at all. Patriotic American's should help more people vote easier. It's like a pillar of this whole America thing.

They need to do something for their constituents, not worry about grabbing power for the Democrat party.
Useless as tits on a boar hog.
See, making it easier for people to vote IS helping their constituents, it helps people in general really. Allowing VERY busy Americans mail their ballots in instead of standing in long lines helps a lot of people. Democrats, Independent or Republican.

Patriotic Americans realize America is not a democracy. Fools should stay home.

Democrats only want to do this because it increases turnout e.g. the fools voting. This in turn helps their chances since only morons vote for them. There is nothing more to it.

Fool is in the eye of the beholder
It is commonly accepted that anyone who would vote for Trump is a fool

It is commonly accepted that president Trump is the best in history, by anyone who knows how to build a successful society instead of wanting endless free shit. No one who wants free shit should get to vote, no one.
Did you return your $1200 Trump welfare check?

Getting people to vote

How un-American
What prevents any American from voting now?
You do realize that the dead have a harder time voting without mail in.

Election Audits, After Election Audits and purging voter roles do wonders and sends a stern message to those dead people that are laying around trying to vote. Check out the States that don't have these and you will find the biggest fraud voting systems. Newsflash: Colorado has all three and it works. We have had them for over 20 years and started them when we went to the mailin ballots. I don't believe that you are worried about the mailin voting but you are more afraid that the other 3 that comes with it will upset your fraudulent voting machine.
Purging voter roles? You mean like all the left cries are used only by Republicans to cheat on elections? Election audits? Is that before or after the ballots sitting on docks were they were never suposed to be?

Around here, the latest Ballots sitting in a box was done by a Republican County Clerk. It was found in 2019 for the 2018 election. It's been sealed so it doesn't disrupt the elections. But all She does is blame, blame, blame even to the point of blaming the Democrats and the Elderly. Being a Republican, all She had to do was say "Oops" and no hard feeling in the public. Afterall, this is a Deep Red area. But instead, she Rumped and started blaming everything and everyone else. What next, is she going to say that Obama did it? Any other decent person would have said Oops and weathered the storm or resigned. She did neither. It was her sole responsibility to have ONE Dem and ONE Rep collect that box and bring it in. Where was the box? In a predominately Seniors area for drop in mailin votes. Guess what, for 2020, those people will just mail it in and not trust an either corrupt or incompetent County Clerk. And they won't be voting Red this time.

But we know it's Hillaries fault.
I take it you missed the whole story about the more then one ballot box found in Florida on a shipping dock. No where near where they were supposed to be. The county clerk had all kinds of excuses but was forced to resign.
I could also point to the hanging chad scandal in Florida that meant a recount and a lot of talk on both sides as to how partisan the final count was. It was close enough that instead of having a proponent for environment we could have had him as president.

Do you mean that you wanted Kerry as President? I voted for Bush, right, wrong, or indifferent.
I guess you were too young for that election. I was talking GWBush and Al Gore. You know the founding messiah of climate change?

I'm all for mail-in voting, but there is no way the court will allow federal government encroaching on state's election process without going through the Constitution. Simply the typical grandstanding the House is noted for.

Oh, I agree. It's strictly up to the States. If a states votes it in or legislates it in, that's States Rights. The problem we are having right now is, there is a group of people in power that screams states rights and then screams for Rump to use his power to remove states rights along with individual rights. As corrupt as an election can (and probably is) it's up to the voters in the State to tend it.

These are the same Democrats that are supposedly hardcore mail-in ballot proponents (because it's easier for them to commit election fraud, as they do in every election) until a few days ago when they realized they were going to get their asses kicked in of all places very liberal which was under strict shut-down orders by emperor Newsome, where they scrambled to set up last minute walk in polls to save a seat that had been blue for the last 22 years.

The reason they're against voter-ID's is because of the same reason, it prohibits them from committing voter fraud by submitting millions of fraudulent ballots from those that have died, illegals, bused in from other states, double voting, etc.

As usual you are a lying little weasel. The seat was Republican 2 years ago. There is no evidence of any major voter fraud except by Republicans in NC.

These are the same Democrats that are supposedly hardcore mail-in ballot proponents (because it's easier for them to commit election fraud, as they do in every election) until a few days ago when they realized they were going to get their asses kicked in of all places very liberal which was under strict shut-down orders by emperor Newsome, where they scrambled to set up last minute walk in polls to save a seat that had been blue for the last 22 years.

The reason they're against voter-ID's is because of the same reason, it prohibits them from committing voter fraud by submitting millions of fraudulent ballots from those that have died, illegals, bused in from other states, double voting, etc.

As usual you are a lying little weasel. The seat was Republican 2 years ago. There is no evidence of any major voter fraud except by Republicans in NC.
So why'd they scramble the last minute to instal walk-in polls, and endanger the lives of the voters then? I guess they didn't have time to pull an ACORN or bus fake voters in.

Absolute lunacy. Democrat's COVID bill not only includes provisions for mail in voting, it also ends voter ID.

So much crazy in the bill, these power hungry anti-Americans need to be taken out of government.

First, this legislation isn't gong anywhere, so don't get your knickers in a twist. Secondly, the mail-in voting is actually far more secure than trusting voting data in a Diebold machine that can be hacked by a 2nd grader!

Forum List

Back