Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

Suppose the rioters were Right Wing and a Democrat was president.
There would be rivers of Right Wing blood flowing like rivers in the streets if they rioted. There would be NO tolerance.

It wouldn't happen. Those of us on the right just don't behave that way. Only the subhuman pieces of shit on the left wrong behave that way.

So, you say there is NOTHING the Left could do to you or those you care for that would cause you to take to the streets?
No matter what they did, there would be little if any response?
I suppose we'll see when they start confiscations.

But overall, I have to say I think you are correct.

So, you say there is NOTHING the Left could do to you or those you care for that would cause you to take to the streets?

If we on the right were to resort to organized violence, it wouldn't be random rioting and looting against innocent third parties, as it is from the left wrong. It would be orderly and organized, and targeted against those individuals and institutions that we saw as being responsible for whatever it was that provoked us to such extreme action.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?
I'll keep voting conservatively. The next Democrat win will do all it can to destroy the founder's America, belief in God, morality, religion, common courtesy, and constitutional protection of the American people.

Well, considering federal funds already help police departments all over the country, and big city SWAT teams are often already super militarized, perhaps this OP and discussion should be a little more specific about what help city governments want, need, get, and are rejecting.

I heard the Chicago Mayor recently say on national TV that federal help and financial assistance for police crime fighting efforts would always be appreciated, but no thanks to separate squads on the streets under federal control to make a political statement.

In NYC there are already some 36,000 cops and 19,000 civilian employees in the police department. Maybe some of them can go down to D.C. to help our President next time he decides to cross Lafayette Park for a photo op?

There already stands downtown right by the famous “Tombs” and “One Police Plaza,” well-manned FBI and CIA buildings, and many more thousands of federal and private security personnel operate nearby at courthouses, federal buildings, Wall Street offices, etc. What could Trump send NYC that would even be noticed? Jet fighters? Does NYC need tanks on the streets? To fight whom?

By the way the number of NYC murders from 2000 to 2019 was cut in half, and all crime is down significantly, despite a recent spike ... itself likely due to this terrible Covid “summer of discontent.” (Giuliani left office in 2001.) NY Governor Cuomo, who criticized the present NYC Mayor’s lack of quick police response during a night of sudden looting a while back, has spoken with the President and made it clear ... no extra “help” of the kind he is offering is needed.

So how about being a little clearer about what “aid” is being offered where, and what its real purpose is.

Last edited:
When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts
What branch and designation are these troops that you are talking about?
It’s a variety from both DHS and DOJ. You’ve seen the videos haven’t you?
oh so they aren't the military?
Did I say they were military?

If we on the right were to resort to organized violence, it wouldn't be random rioting and looting against innocent third parties, as it is from the left wrong. It would be orderly and organized, and targeted against those individuals and institutions that we saw as being responsible for whatever it was that provoked us to such extreme action.

Oh, ok.
That sounds good.

My question would be.....there is no organization now....how would the Right possibly magically get organized under the duress
of oppression, say for example if Dems took all 3 branches of government?

You think they would allow it? I most certainly do not.

I think the Right has been passive when it should have been organizing.
Looking the other way when it should have been paying attention.
Counting on the protection of Laws, when lawless men were seizing the reins.

There is no organization on any large scale.
thinking that people with guns will magically coalesce into an disciplined fighting force is wishful at best.
A few brave groups will do their best......while everyone else watches from the sidelines.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?
You mean like the riots being caused by the military troops Donald sent in to cause trouble?
Normal people are more concerned about that
Amazing, Jillian! You actually believe that Federal officers sent to stop riots CAUSED the riots that were going on BEFORE THEY GOT THERE!!! That's a leap of logic that's breathtaking!
It’s been shown on multiple occasions that the manner that the feds were treating the crowds provoked violence. Do you deny that?
Yes

You mean like the riots being caused by the military troops Donald sent in to cause trouble?
Amazing, Jillian! You actually believe that Federal officers sent to stop riots CAUSED the riots that were going on BEFORE THEY GOT THERE!!! That's a leap of logic that's breathtaking!
It’s been shown on multiple occasions that the manner that the feds were treating the crowds provoked violence. Do you deny that?
Deny it? When the mob attempted to burn Federal property, threw explosives and frozen water bottles at the Federal officers who were guarding those properties...the "Feds" responded with tear gas. It's what you do when you need to break up an unruly mob that is attacking you! The reason that violence has escalated in liberally controlled cities is that the Mayors who run those cities have let the mobs run wild. Letting mobs do whatever they please doesn't prevent violence...IT ALWAYS LEADS TO AN ESCALATION IN VIOLENCE!

Yes, I am very concerned about the protesters. Trump's storm troopers are out of control. That's why the moms linked arms to protect the innocent protesters from those jack booted thugs.
You do realize those "Moms" were simply Antifa members that took off their black shirts and put on yellow ones to pose as something they're not? Innocent protestors have nothing to fear from the Police. The only time THEY get hurt is when the anarchists use them as human shields from behind which to attack the Police and the Police have to go through them to get at the people throwing explosive devises, bricks and frozen water bottles!

That's quite a trick that you're attributing to them, provoking violence that happened before they even got there.

So, these subhuman pieces of shit started rioting and looting and generally acting the way subhuman pieces of shit act, because almost two months later, President Trump was going to send in federal troops to deal with them, after their malfeasant state and local governments would refuse to do their jobs?
No that’s not what I was saying at all. It’s known that brut force tactics used on a crowd instigates violence. If violence is occurring then you need to bring out the shields but there’s video after video of troopers abusing peaceful protestors. The state police and governors are responsible for handling these situations and should call in the Feds if needed. Both Trump and the state governors are screwing the pooch with how they are handling this situation

I just don't understand the rioting and anyone who thinks that is okay.
Problem: Giving $600 more to people who got laid off during the pandemic.
Problem: Police hands are tied when they can no longer can arrest, grab, frisk rioters.
Problem: When rioters are arrested, they stay in jail with no bond until they have appeared in court to make a plea.
Problem: When found guilty, 5 years in jail would be mandatory. No parole, no commutations, no pardons.

Deny it? When the mob attempted to burn Federal property, threw explosives and frozen water bottles at the Federal officers who were guarding those properties...the "Feds" responded with tear gas. It's what you do when you need to break up an unruly mob that is attacking you! The reason that violence has escalated in liberally controlled cities is that the Mayors who run those cities have let the mobs run wild. Letting mobs do whatever they please doesn't prevent violence...IT ALWAYS LEADS TO AN ESCALATION IN VIOLENCE!
Right, but I wasn’t talking about that situation.

The riots caused by military troops???? So, they are the assholes that are throwing frozen water bottles, hitting the police with pipes, using lasers to cause blindness in the eyes of police officers, looting the stores and starting fires on public buildings.

You have proven that once an idiot and asshole, you remain one as of today.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts
What branch and designation are these troops that you are talking about?
It’s a variety from both DHS and DOJ. You’ve seen the videos haven’t you?
oh so they aren't the military?
Did I say they were military?
You implied as such
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"

They pay for your food stamps and your Social Security Disability Insurance. So yeah, it means a lot for your vote in November.

Yes, I am very concerned about the protesters. Trump's storm troopers are out of control. That's why the moms linked arms to protect the innocent protesters from those jack booted thugs.
FUCK YOU LYING SACK OF SHIUT

Updated: June 10, 2020

As protests erupt across the US over the death of George Floyd, numerous law enforcement officers have been attacked or killed during the riots.

While most protests in the country have been lawful and peaceful, those seeking to take advantage of the unrest have resorted to looting, property damage and attacking men and women in uniform.

Here is a list of officers who have been attacked or killed during the ongoing US riots, according to Fox News.

Albany, N.Y.: Officer sent to the hospital after protester throws a brick at him

Atlanta: Officer Maximilian Brewer underwent surgery after a protester hit him with an ATV

Brockton, Mass.: One state trooper and a few local Brockton police officers suffered minor injuries

Buffalo, N.Y.: Two police officers are hit by a vehicle and one other has his leg broken and pelvis shattered after protesters run him over

Champaign, Ill: Several police officers suffered minor injuries after allegedly being assaulted

Cincinnati, Ohio: Officer narrowly escaped death after a bullet struck his ballistic helmet

Columbia, S.C.: 15 law enforcement personnel injured during a Saturday riot

Chicago: 132 Chicago Police Department officers injured in violent riots in the city

Davenport, Iowa: A plainclothes police officer injured after an individual opened fire on his vehicle

Denver: Three city police officers sent to the hospital after a hit-and-run that also injured a bystander

Harrisburg, Penn.: Two police officers sent to the hospital during a violent protest on Saturday

Las Vegas: One cop put on life support after he was shot in the head during a violent protest on Monday; 12 additional officers injured during Friday’s rioting

Los Angeles: 27 LAPD officers injured during weekend rioting

Lynchburg, Va.: Several officers were shot at during protests but were not injured

Minnesota:
Police officers shot at during a protest, and a precinct in the city was set on fire by protesters

Maryland: Protesters injured four county police officers and damaged several police cruisers

New York City: Dozens of NYPD officers injured during weekend rioting with one video showing an officer being struck by a car in a hit-and-run.

Over 350 NYPD officers injured in two weeks of protests. Injuries include being hit by vehicles, head injuries from bricks and fire extinguishers as well as other serious wounds.

Oak Lawn, Il.: Three officers injured during Monday’s protests

Oakland, Calif.: FBI officer Dave Patrick Underwood was shot and killed while providing security for a courthouse, and another officer was injured in the shooting

Oakdale, Calif: Two officers suffered injuries after a clash broke out at a protest.

Philadelphia: City police reported several assaults on officers and multiple police cars set on fire

Pittsburgh, Penn.: Nine police officers hurt and sent to the hospital in clashes with protesters

Providence, R.I: 9 officers injured after protesters threw bricks at them as violent protests erupted in the city

Richmond, Va.: Two officers hurt during a protest after being hit with a baseball bat and a beer bottle

Rhode Island: Nine officers injured amongst rioting

Sacramento, Calif.: Seven police officers received minor injuries at the hands of violent protesters

Salt Lake City, Utah: 21 police officers required medical care after being injured by protesters, with one reporting that he was hit on the head with a baseball bat

San Antonio: Three officers were injured after being hit by bricks and bottles

San Jose, Calif.: Several officers sustained injuries during a May 29 protest and one was sent to the hospital

Santa Ana, Calif.: Two officers had to be taken to the hospital after being hit in the head by projectiles thrown at them by protesters

Springfield, Mo: Springfield Police Department officer Mark Priebe was hospitalized in the ICU with a spinal cord injury after being rammed by an SUV. Priebe has to undergo surgery and will likely never be able to walk again.

St. Louis, Mo.: 77-year-old David Dorn, a retired police officer, was shot dead by looters. His death was broadcast live on Facebook. Four other police officers were also shot in downtown St. Louis by violent protesters

Washington, D.C.: 11 Washington police officers injured during Sunday’s protests. One officer required surgery after being hit by a brick in the leg. Over 50 members of the Secret Service were also hurt during clashes, some sustaining injuries from Molotov cocktails

The People needed are the National Guard, who are trained in riot control, not these untrained homeland security camo wearing guys.

Last edited:

Federalism.
If I was a Democrat, I would be voting for Trump in November to stop this shit.
That doesn't make any sense. He is currently the president, and he hasn't stopped "this shit", why would another 4 years be any different? You don't vote for the incumbent because you want change, you vote for the incumbent because you want 4 more years of the same.

The People needed are the National Guard, who are trained in riot control, not these untrained homeland security camp wearing guys.
you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Federalism.
If I was a Democrat, I would be voting for Trump in November to stop this shit.
That doesn't make any sense. He is currently the president, and he hasn't stopped "this shit", why would another 4 years be any different? You don't vote for the incumbent because you want change, you vote for the incumbent because you want 4 more years of the same.
It will tell the democrats their lawlessness action are not acceptable

Forum List

Back