Old Glory by Vann Morris

Yes, these last days of Old Glory. Shouldn't let it be destroyed without a fight.

Good for him...although he wouldn't be considered black enough.

Obama calls himself black even though he's turd brown.

Just checked to see if the black Americans are fleeing the horrific conditions in America to go to Africa which is obviously so much better and nothing ever happens to the blacks there.

I mean the conditions are so bad for the blacks in America that Mookie Betts of the Dodgers kneeled during the Anthem. Of course the Dodgers just signed Betts to a 12-year contract extension that will run through the 2032 season the day before. The club announced the deal on Wednesday. The deal will pay Betts a total of $365 million, according to CBS Sports HQ's Jim Bowden.

No doubt Africa or Cuba or North Korea or China would treat his black ass so much better than America.

Anyone have any theories why they aren't leaving? I notice too how redskin lakota gave a thumbs down. Let's discuss where the redskins would be today if pale face didn't show up with a musket, Bible, something called a wheel (that they had never seen before) and weird animals called horses that they had never seen before.

The left (white ones) think and actually teach that the redskins that were here never had wars, never murdered, never enslaved anyone and were nothing but peace loving people smoking and drinking peyote while harmoniously growing maze and potatoes until pale face showed up.

Yes, they are that stupid.

Yes, these last days of Old Glory. Shouldn't let it be destroyed without a fight.

Good for him...although he wouldn't be considered black enough.

Sounds like an American black man to me!
An old black man taught me some things..even convinced me to become Republican.
I always enjoyed our talks.

Where I grew up in the hood an African lived across the street. He was from outside Liberia on the Ivory Coast. He was away at school when his village was invaded by an African warlord. Apparently they were enslaving people for the blood diamond trade and anyone that offered resistance were beheaded. I found out that his entire family were killed. Found out from my uncle that his father and brothers were beheaded and sisters and mother raped and murdered. He had a surviving half brother.....

Anyway, I remember him as Doctor Toku....that is what we called him. He speaks 6 languages and earned TWO DOCTORATES. He became quite a success.

Lucky for me he lived across the street and when I was 9 he caught me and my black friends vandalizing a car of a white guy who drove into our neighborhood. Turns out the white guy was a Jewish Doctor treating a person dying of cancer.

Us losers vandalized the car of this good man. Doctor Toku really let us have it. Didn't turn us in to the cops, but he warned us. Especially me. He yelled at us and he had tears in his eyes yelling at me. I remember him telling us if we think we have it bad here then were are fucking lost!! He said he will bring us to a place where our heads would taken the fuck off and doesn't matter that we are kids!!! He loudly explained to us how lucky we are that we all live with choice.

Anyway, he would talk to me. It was from him how I realized how good blacks actually have it here and how white liberal propaganda has enslaved their minds into thinking they have it bad.

White racist patronizing leftists like Mac and the rest of them are losers. They have no idea the damage they do. Fucking people have no clue and how much contempt people from around the world have for these people compared to how they have it.

They all see how good we got it. To actual Africans black Americans are the fucking privileged ones. Imagine lebron the moron, worth half a billion and worshipped wherever he goes still claims how hard it is for him being black in America.

What a number white leftists like Mac have done to black Americans.

Forum List

Back