Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

I thought that the Trump hating celebrities had plans to pack up and leave if Trump was named our new leader. Well, Trump was named our new leader. I believe that Delta will be ready whenever they are. :) :) :)

God bless you and our new leader always!!!

Holly

Before Trump won right wingers were talking about a revolution because Trump was whining about the election being rigged. If Hilary won , Trump protesters would be out in the streets doing the same. Perhaps worse.
There is one difference between Trump protesters and Hillary's.
Hillary protesters are CRIMINALS. doing criminal acts.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

See martybegan? This is where they say its violent BEFORE anything even happens.

Did they actually say "revolution"?

Words mean things.

They're stocking up on Nerf guns as you type

IMG_1729.JPG

Last edited:
If "revolution" occurs, leave it to the LEO and civil authority, you crazies on the far and alt right.

Do not mess with the lefties, or they will seriously hurt you or worse.

You are snowflakes. Always remember that. Leave it to the big boys and girls to handle.
It's so cute to watch a stark raving lefty try to, in desperation; adopt the lingo, and persona of a right winger (winner).
c188e864e4f5cf7eb18baeee5476ead10e75660f31525319ca4ab3fccf7b8ff1.jpg

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.
I... would... LOVE IT..!!

The perfect way to cull the herd. In fact, it could be so easy it's pathetic. Just cut the food deliveries off to the cities, and these little pip squeak, rejects would be killing each other off inside of a couple days over a pack of hotdogs, and if they thought they'd filter out to the country to steal and pillage food and water, they'd be met with a wall of flying lead.

And then... well... so much for their little revolution... just another STUPID libtard idea that was an EPIC FAILURE... for them.

If "revolution" occurs, leave it to the LEO and civil authority, you crazies on the far and alt right.

You are snowflakes. Always remember that. Leave it to the big boys and girls to handle.
It's so cute to watch a stark raving lefty try to, in desperation; adopt the lingo, and persona of a right winger (winner).
View attachment 98531
He's been doing it for years. He gets a kick out of it, but most here know he's a joke.

What ya going to do Fakey...sissy slap us? You fraud you can't help but reveal yourself as a left loon
Me. I am not on the street. I am not the one you need to worry about. You snowflakes trembling in fear amuse me.
There it is again... Wants to be relevant sooo badly... The next four years are going to be absolutely delightful.

The jokes from the far right and alt right are indeed amusing.

Now you far right wing snow flakes need to leave this to the LEO.

You are weaklings compared to the far left, and you don't want to get your pretty little heads bashed.

Before Trump won right wingers were talking about a revolution because Trump was whining about the election being rigged. If Hilary won , Trump protesters would be out in the streets doing the same. Perhaps worse.
Yeah because we severely did it after Obama won twice. Get over it.

Just remember who has the guns.

What ya going to do Fakey...sissy slap us? You fraud you can't help but reveal yourself as a left loon
Me. I am not on the street. I am not the one you need to worry about. You snowflakes trembling in fear amuse me.
Oh my this election has made you lose your mind.

The jokes from the far right and alt right are indeed amusing.

Now you far right wing snow flakes need to leave this to the LEO.

You are weaklings compared to the far left, and you don't want to get your pretty little heads bashed.

Let me know when they leave the inner city and head out to the burbs.
Personally I dont give a rats ass when they destroy their own shit.

Just remember who has the guns.
Yup, the LEO and they will use them on you if you get violent.

The far right snow flakes here make the morning fun.

Forum List

Back