Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

If "revolution" occurs, leave it to the LEO and civil authority, you crazies on the far and alt right.

Do not mess with the lefties, or they will seriously hurt you or worse.

You are snowflakes. Always remember that. Leave it to the big boys and girls to handle.
Just remember who has the guns.
Yup, the LEO and they will use them on you if you get violent.

The far right snow flakes here make the morning fun.

Why would LEOs be in my neighborhood when all the crime is in the inner cities?

If "revolution" occurs, leave it to the LEO and civil authority, you crazies on the far and alt right.

You are snowflakes. Always remember that. Leave it to the big boys and girls to handle.

He has lost his mind. He needs to go to his safe space.

He has lost his mind. He needs to go to his safe space.

He needs to come up for air whilst giving barry head.
The lack of oxygen is apparently causing some cognitive dissonance.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

See martybegan? This is where they say its violent BEFORE anything even happens.

Did they actually say "revolution"?

Words mean things.

They? No its one guy with a Twitter account.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

See martybegan? This is where they say its violent BEFORE anything even happens.

Words mean things.

Well your side takes the word of one asshole Kleagle saying he "supports trump" as equaling Trumps endorsement of the KKK, so turnaround is fair play, bitch.

Words mean things.

Well your side takes the word of one asshole Kleagle saying he "supports trump" as equaling Trumps endorsement of the KKK, so turnaround is fair play, bitch.

Do you know the difference between comparing a Klegal in the KKK to a twitter user?

Words mean things.

Do you know the difference between comparing a Klegal in the KKK to a twitter user?

Actually considering how much of a rump organization the KKK is now (thankfully) the comparison is actually pretty on point.

Words mean things.

Do you know your history and have any clue the DEMOCRATS are who FORMED THE KKK.................didn't think so.

Words mean things.

Actually considering how much of a rump organization the KKK is now (thankfully) the comparison is actually pretty on point.

Do you know the difference between an organization and someone with a twitter account? You're getting pretty bad at pretending anymore.

I told you every protest is always portrayed as violent even without violence. You questioned my reasoning and then here you are doing exactly what I said you would.

A guy on twitter is just like the KKK according to Marty!! I mean, how much more silly can you get?

Words mean things.

Do you know the difference between an organization and someone with a twitter account? You're getting pretty bad at pretending anymore.

I told you every protest is always portrayed as violent even without violence. You questioned my reasoning and then here you are doing exactly what I said you would.

A guy on twitter is just like the KKK according to Marty!! I mean, how much more silly can you get?

The KKK is an organization in the loosest terms only. Its a bunch of Redneck cells of do nothings who you idiots invoke as a boogey man, and as a smear attempt via association.

And the protests are usually portrayed as "mostly peaceful" in the MSM, which means slightly not peaceful.

The Aryan Brotherhood would be a much more apt group to consider an "organization", but luckily for us they only concern themselves with running certain prisons and selling drugs.

The KKK is an organization in the loosest terms only. Its a bunch of Redneck cells of do nothings who you idiots invoke as a boogey man, and as a smear attempt via association.

And the protests are usually portrayed as "mostly peaceful" in the MSM, which means slightly not peaceful.

The Aryan Brotherhood would be a much more apt group to consider an "organization", but luckily for us they only concern themselves with running certain prisons and selling drugs.

Do you believe a guy on twitter resembles an organization? You're being silly as hell right now

Do you believe a guy on twitter resembles an organization? You're being silly as hell right now

No, I don't think the current manifestation of the KKK warrants consideration as an Organization.

They're stocking up on Nerf guns as you type

And individual man-packable emergency safe space cocoons.

Mobile safe space.png

No, I don't think the current manifestation of the KKK warrants consideration as an Organization.

Your concession is noted.

No concession at all, BOY

I know! Thanks for the funny! The snowflake frogs puffing out their puny chests are just all silly, yeah.

Watch those who agree with me post funnies.

vvv

You are the snowflake. Lol. That is why I funnied and agreed with your post. :D

I hear it even louder after that. Nice attempt at honesty, you held out longer than I expected

I hear it even louder after that. Nice attempt at honesty, you held out longer than I expected

I only direct that vitrol at people who deserve it, like you, and I know because it pisses your ass off, Boy.

Not that I condone it or have ever taken part but I have witnessed what is known as 'slooshing'.
This is when a hunter/s are in a blind and a flock of geese/ducks flies down and lands in the corridor between the decoys.
The hunters wait until the whole flight lands and gets settled (a few seconds). On a signal everyone stands up and blasts away at the birds before they can take off.
Highly effective way to kill a LOT of birds at one time.
I wonder what 'slushing' would accomplish when a hundred violent looters come running out of a liquor thinking no one was able to stop them?
'Open season' AKA 'Slooshing' anyone who is caught looting or destroying property.

Forum List

Back