Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

The word revolution has been so over-used and mis-used in recent years its true meaning has become obscure. Do these provocateurs mean protests or riots? Or are they consciously and deliberately talking about revolution -- as in 1776? Because if they are do they have a plan for dealing with the National Guard, complete with fixed bayonets, locked and loaded M-16s, Sherman tanks and 105mm howitzers loaded with canister rounds, if need be?

Because that is how our increasingly authoritarian government will deal with a real revolution. And anyone who has any doubt about it need only give some thought to the Waco Massacre, and Ruby Ridge, and the rout of the MOVE movement in Philadephia, and any number of such examples of how government entities deal with the revolutionary spirit on the part of American citizens.

A revolution in modern America would require at least 75% participation by very pissed-off, very well-armed citizens who understand that a lot of them will be killed.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.
People should have been revolting against government,
for a million different reasons, for years now.

What I didn't see happening was a revolution,
based on lifestyles and entitlement mentality.

Who cares about government corruption,
unfair taxation, cutting program funding here,
yet, giving billions of dollars to countries that hate us,
misusing federal funds, pay to play gone wild,
being forced to buy health insurance, and lied to about it,
sinking us trillions of dollars in debt, violating the Constitution,
self serving...just doing whatever the hell they want, whenever.

Nope, not for any of the reasons you would think.

People are freaking out cuz
immigration laws will start to be enforced
Illegals wont be entitled to welfare benefits

Welfare benefits will no longer be a way of life

Feminists are worried baby killing will become illegal

GLBT are worried same sex marriage will be overturned...
frankly, I don't know what the fuck they're worried about.

Blacks, living off the system with an entitlement mentality,
are worried how they'll provide for all the kids they had,
to get more food stamps and more cash assistance,
and what will happen if the SSI checks stop coming.

Whatever the case, I don't fucking care....
I never liked Katy Perry or Sarah Silverman,
so I don't have to bother putting them on my boycott list.
But, but.....

I likes Katy's legs.
But, but.....

I likes Katy's legs.
:slap: Not anymore you don't :razz:

As far as I've seen it's a bunch of students being idiots, as over-emotional youngsters are want to do. At some point the adults need to go out there and give some "spankings" and all the kids will go home leaving just the mess of disposable paid protestors to be routed. I don't see the current administration doing that however, so I guess the poor folks of these cities are just going to have to suck it up and lose big league until a new administration that is willing to stop the bullshit gets in. On the plus side, these hooligans are driving more votes to the right so it's a good thing in the long run.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.
the democrats will lose that one.
And I shouldn't even say the democrats, those that think a revolution is whats needed because their free shit has been threatened, may all be democrats, but I certainly don't think all democrats are going to participate.
At any rate, bring it to my property and I will have no problem ventilating the lazy bastards.

Let's see far-left liberals staging a revolution, armed with....well....cellphones, banners and bats. I envision a very short revolution.

Let's see far-left liberals staging a revolution, armed with....well....cellphones, banners and bats. I envision a very short revolution.
Don't you for a moment let your guard down, when you put those liberals with their cellphones, banners and bats all in an urban assault Prius camouflaged with COEXIST stickers all over it, you will have a force to be reckoned with for sure. Nobody will be safe, they will be tossing cups of smoothies into large crowds. It is going to be total hell on our streets, total hell I tell you.

Why would we do that?

Soros is fucking up the left in ways they cant even imagine.

He is our best weapon against the left.
That he is, but he's fucking up our Country as well. He's got to go. I hope Putin finds him soon and has a clear shot. He and those who follow him are traitors to humanity

The word revolution has been so over-used and mis-used in recent years its true meaning has become obscure. Do these provocateurs mean protests or riots? Or are they consciously and deliberately talking about revolution -- as in 1776? Because if they are do they have a plan for dealing with the National Guard, complete with fixed bayonets, locked and loaded M-16s, Sherman tanks and 105mm howitzers loaded with canister rounds, if need be?

Because that is how our increasingly authoritarian government will deal with a real revolution. And anyone who has any doubt about it need only give some thought to the Waco Massacre, and Ruby Ridge, and the rout of the MOVE movement in Philadephia, and any number of such examples of how government entities deal with the revolutionary spirit on the part of American citizens.

A revolution in modern America would require at least 75% participation by very pissed-off, very well-armed citizens who understand that a lot of them will be killed.
As soon as my granny shoots a load of salted buckshot into the ass of one of these pissed off Hillary supporters, the revolution will end in her town.

People should have been revolting against government,
for a million different reasons, for years now.

What I didn't see happening was a revolution,
based on lifestyles and entitlement mentality.

Who cares about government corruption,
unfair taxation, cutting program funding here,
yet, giving billions of dollars to countries that hate us,
misusing federal funds, pay to play gone wild,
being forced to buy health insurance, and lied to about it,
sinking us trillions of dollars in debt, violating the Constitution,
self serving...just doing whatever the hell they want, whenever.

Nope, not for any of the reasons you would think.

People are freaking out cuz
immigration laws will start to be enforced
Illegals wont be entitled to welfare benefits

Welfare benefits will no longer be a way of life

Feminists are worried baby killing will become illegal

GLBT are worried same sex marriage will be overturned...
frankly, I don't know what the fuck they're worried about.

Blacks, living off the system with an entitlement mentality,
are worried how they'll provide for all the kids they had,
to get more food stamps and more cash assistance,
and what will happen if the SSI checks stop coming.

Whatever the case, I don't fucking care....
I never liked Katy Perry or Sarah Silverman,
so I don't have to bother putting them on my boycott list.
But, but.....

I likes Katy's legs.
But, but.....

I likes Katy's legs.
:slap: Not anymore you don't :razz:
Yes dear.

As you wish.

:biggrin:

CElKTNyW8AAx_Mm.jpg

...............watch the snowflakes melt away when confronted by good ole boys with AK's & AR's suddenly capable of full auto fire.

...............watch the snowflakes melt away when confronted by good ole boys with AK's & AR's suddenly capable of full auto fire.

Actually the sight of one, even if painted pink, would be sufficient to send them scooting off to a safe place where there are puppies, crayons and, if they're real lucky, milk and cookies.

Forum List

Back