Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

The election of Trump to the Presidency was revolting to the majority of Americans; the Statue of Liberty wretched on election night when all the world learned fascism had come to America.

Put on your brown shirt and wear your colors; red, white and blue are not fitting for you and your kind.

Do you believe a guy on twitter resembles an organization? You're being silly as hell right now

No, I don't think the current manifestation of the KKK warrants consideration as an Organization.

Your concession is noted.

No concession at all, BOY

I hear it even louder after that. Nice attempt at honesty, you held out longer than I expected

I only direct that vitrol at people who deserve it, like you, and I know because it pisses your ass off, Boy.

Sure, blame everyone else for your actions. Thats a new one

No, I don't think the current manifestation of the KKK warrants consideration as an Organization.

I hear it even louder after that. Nice attempt at honesty, you held out longer than I expected

I only direct that vitrol at people who deserve it, like you, and I know because it pisses your ass off, Boy.

No Blame, just truth.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.
People should have been revolting against government,
for a million different reasons, for years now.

What I didn't see happening was a revolution,
based on lifestyles and entitlement mentality.

Who cares about government corruption,
unfair taxation, cutting program funding here,
yet, giving billions of dollars to countries that hate us,
misusing federal funds, pay to play gone wild,
being forced to buy health insurance, and lied to about it,
sinking us trillions of dollars in debt, violating the Constitution,
self serving...just doing whatever the hell they want, whenever.

Nope, not for any of the reasons you would think.

People are freaking out cuz
immigration laws will start to be enforced
Illegals wont be entitled to welfare benefits

Welfare benefits will no longer be a way of life

Feminists are worried baby killing will become illegal

GLBT are worried same sex marriage will be overturned...
frankly, I don't know what the fuck they're worried about.

Blacks, living off the system with an entitlement mentality,
are worried how they'll provide for all the kids they had,
to get more food stamps and more cash assistance,
and what will happen if the SSI checks stop coming.

Whatever the case, I don't fucking care....
I never liked Katy Perry or Sarah Silverman,
so I don't have to bother putting them on my boycott list.

No Blame, just truth.

Its never your fault...then you blame others for your actions and say you couldnt help it. They manipulated you into doing it. Great defense

No Blame, just truth.

Its never your fault...then you blame others for your actions and say you couldnt help it. They manipulated you into doing it. Great defense

What is it I am supposed to take blame for again? The idiot demons in your head?

Like we keep saying this is only being put out there to Trash Trump and make him look bad. Sooner or later it will come out no matter how much neocon liberals deny that is what's going on.

No Blame, just truth.

What is it I am supposed to take blame for again? The idiot demons in your head?

You dont even know what the subject is but here you are flailing away for whatever it is

No Blame, just truth.

You dont even know what the subject is but here you are flailing away for whatever it is

OMG A THREAD WENT OFF TOPIC.

speaking of snowflakes....

No Blame, just truth.

Off topic? I only said you dont know what you're fussing about but ya still fussin. :itsok:

If they're that fuckin' stupid, let 'em. They'll be dealt with quite harshly, albeit legally. Break laws, harm people, destroy property and, at best, you're in for an asskicking and likely much worse and longer lasting.

This is why leftards want to ban guns, so that they thugs wont have to take such high risks.

If they're that fuckin' stupid, let 'em. They'll be dealt with quite harshly, albeit legally. Break laws, harm people, destroy property and, at best, you're in for an asskicking and likely much worse and longer lasting.

This is why leftards want to ban guns, so that they thugs wont have to take such high risks.

And they all spoke ebonics or spanglish.
Nothings changed other than the lefts attempts to remove our ability to protect ourselves and our businesses.

We need to give our cops real ammo to deal with protesters.
Problem solved.

Problem solved.
I disagree.

We need to put these fagots into work camps to pay off the court costs of prosecuting them, then offer them amnesty if they give accurate information that leads to the conviction of the commie friends that have been engaging in RICO crimes.

Then when we find out who the communication/social nexus for these shit4brains are we "lose" them over the northern pacific on the way to serve their time in a federal maximum security camp near Nome Alaska (if they dont give up information on their allies and agree to inform on their fellows).

No Blame, just truth.

Off topic? I only said you dont know what you're fussing about but ya still fussin. :itsok:

You were the one who brought up people calling for a "revolution" as an example of violence being expected before violence occurs, but revolutions are often violent.

Problem solved.
I disagree.

We need to put these fagots into work camps to pay off the court costs of prosecuting them, then offer them amnesty if they give accurate information that leads to the conviction of the commie friends that have been engaging in RICO crimes.

Then when we find out who the communication/social nexus for these shit4brains are we "lose" them over the northern pacific on the way to serve their time in a federal maximum security camp near Nome Alaska (if they dont give up information on their allies and agree to inform on their fellows).

Meh, send them all to the Middle East. That is a good place for them.

Forum List

Back