Democrats Are No-shows At Weekend Efforts To Prevent A Shutdown

Best thing about a shutdown is Congress can't spend any money.
I think they should shut down for the next 3 years. That would pay the national debt down a slight amount.

The Democrats aren't being very responsible. They've pulled this stunt on the state level. I guess it worked pretty well a couple of times. It also got state people mad at them, and they turned several states from Democrat to Republican states. The local people hated what they did. The Democrats crossed state borders and spent the time they were avoiding a vote they were sure to lose and spent state money out of state. Did that ever piss off the barracudas!

:lol: Guess why...

they want a shutdown so they can try and blame the pubs?

The senate knows they don't have to do a thing, everyone knows the Rs are up to no good yet again. :lol:

It's been clear for 5 years that the Democrat controlled Senate has been up to no good. The House has passed a budget 5 years in a row and the Senate shitcans them and does nothing. Instead it's been one continuing resolution after another just to keep the government working.

I cannot believe you agree with this stupid horseshit. You must enjoy fucking with people's lives.

Last edited:
they want a shutdown so they can try and blame the pubs?

The senate knows they don't have to do a thing, everyone knows the Rs are up to no good yet again. :lol:

It's been clear for 5 years that the Democrat controlled Senate has been up to no good. The House has passed a budget 5 years in a row and the Senate shitcans them and does nothing. Instead it's been one continuing resolution after another just to keep the government working.

I cannot believe you agree with this stupid horseshit. You must enjoy fucking with people's lives.

Please stop with the diversions, Muddie. This is about the House wasting time and obstructing in their attempt to repeal Obamacare over and over. You're making yourself look very silly supporting their shifty schemes.

It's bad enough that I've already lost a week of my pay, but come Tuesday I have to go through another round of this. These irresponsible pricks think it's funny that us PEEONs are suffering under their stupidity.

Please stop with the diversions, Muddie. This is about the House wasting time and obstructing in their attempt to repeal Obamacare over and over. You're making yourself look very silly supporting their shifty schemes.

Obama is the one not negotiating. He's granting waivers left and right to his friends because he's knows his Health Care law is horseshit.

Fuck you.

Last edited:
The Senate will reconvene to send the clean bill back on Monday

Why do Republicans insist on shutting down our government?

Because the Democrats insist on shutting the government down.

The Dems in the Senate won't convene till 2pm on Monday. The government shuts down 10 hrs later. If anything is passed the president won't have time to sign it.

It's clear who's shutting the government down and no amount of lying by you and any other liberal can't change that fact.

Republicans are throwing yet another tantrum

If I don't get my way.....we will shut down government

If govt gets shut down....it's YOUR fault for not giving us our way

The Dems in the Senate won't convene till 2pm on Monday. The government shuts down 10 hrs later. If anything is passed the president won't have time to sign it.

It's clear who's shutting the government down and no amount of lying by you and any other liberal can't change that fact.

Thank you for finally saying it.

Compromise is one-sided for your ilk

and what is wrong with the repeal of obamacare? that is exactly what they should do - flush this crap down the toilet.

Obama is throwing a tantrum. If he doesn't get his way he'll shut down the government.

It's not difficult.........they want a shutdown.

So who's fault will it be??????

They know who's fault it will be and so do all of us. Your party took things too far yet again. Oh well.

Because it's not any type of over-reach to mandate an added expense on Americans?
And who hates the middle class and/or "working poor"??

The Republicans are the ones who want to shut it down and everyone knows it so go ahead. The Democrats in the Seante are not going to help the House shift the blame on this.

They know who's fault it will be and so do all of us. Your party took things too far yet again. Oh well.

Because it's not any type of over-reach to mandate an added expense on Americans?
And who hates the middle class and/or "working poor"??

The Republicans are the ones who want to shut it down and everyone knows it so go ahead. The Democrats in the Seante are not going to help the House shift the blame on this.

Obama and the Democrats set this up for the last 5 years. This is their baby. Obama won't sign anything that the GOP gives him, so who's fault is it?

Obama and the Democraps.

Only folks that want a shutdown is the media and Democraps. The GOP doesn't want one.

Last edited:
Sunday is the LORDS DAY

The Senate will approve a clean Continuing Resolution tomorrow

Will Republicans shut down the Government?

Sunday is the LORDS DAY

Well, they SAID they needed Democrats there to prevent that. It didn't happen so they must be going to shut it down on their own tonight.

Funny, that's what I'm hearing from the democrats. I guess you missed my earlier post.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...fforts-to-prevent-a-shutdown.html#post7908037

the House is welcome to send the Senate a CR that funds all scheduled govt. spending.

Sunday is the LORDS DAY

Well, they SAID they needed Democrats there to prevent that. It didn't happen so they must be going to shut it down on their own tonight.

Yep, this is just another manipulative game from the Rs.

He claimed to have been told by “high-level Democrats in town” that their plan has long been to force a government shutdown and blame it on Republicans.

Sunday is the LORDS DAY

In other words SOS (Same Old Shit)

This is all just a fucken game. The Senate and Obama do not want a budget. That would mean there would be controls on their spending. This has never been about passing a budget.

Sunday is the LORDS DAY

In other words SOS (Same Old Shit)

This is all just a fucken game. The Senate and Obama do not want a budget. That would mean there would be controls on their spending. This has never been about passing a budget.

What's funny (sad, really) is that this is just a continuing resolution.....not even a formal budget

Forum List

Back