Democrats are going to pay in the midterms for forcing vaccinated people to wear masks

And, this is my very point .....

Let the people have their Freedom and Liberty.

Let them have their 1st Amendment Right !!

Allow them to read ALL the information/Disinformation/Hate Speech/WTF ever ... and make up their own mind.

You .... and the Communist Left .... who continue to want to deny Americans information, Cancel other views .....

Only create MORE DOUBT .....

Again ....

Why not allow all debate ....

We ALL know why you Communist Leftist POS's do not want open debate on this subject ....

You cannot hide who you are!!

You are just another COMMUNIST LIAR ....

And, this is my very point .....

Let the people have their Freedom and Liberty.

Let them have their 1st Amendment Right !!

Allow them to read ALL the information/Disinformation/Hate Speech/WTF ever ... and make up their own mind.

You .... and the Communist Left .... who continue to want to deny Americans information, Cancel other views .....

Only create MORE DOUBT .....

Again ....

Why not allow all debate ....

We ALL know why you Communist Leftist POS's do not want open debate on this subject ....

You cannot hide who you are!!

You are just another COMMUNIST LIAR ....
I know you know you’re beat. Everyone knows. The 99.2% of deaths are from unvaxxed dumbfuckers. Why? Because vaccines work. Follow this morons death…

Or these.

Why do I care that Democrats force me to wear a mask after I got vaccinated so I don't have to wear a mask?

That's just stupid, even for you.

Everyone knows that this is the Democrats fault. Sure, people like you will vote for them, you will vote for them if they eat babies. But there are a lot of people who got vaccinated and are pissed that you reneged on the deal to get vaccinated and not wear a mask
You can't even bring a point across without making it personal. It's quite a deficiency. I haven't reneged on any 'deal', fuckwit. I don't make deals with inferior magaturds. Wearing a mask is a mandatory thing for me, Covid or not. I don't give any fucks about you or anyone else.

Nor do I give any fucks about your ridiculous sense of entitlement.

I know you know you’re beat. Everyone knows. The 99.2% of deaths are from unvaxxed dumbfuckers. Why? Because vaccines work. Follow this morons death…

Or these.

No one is beaten here except for you Communist POS who continue to try to suppress Free Speech.

We know who you sick fucks are .....

You are losing the Free Speech game ....

And, normal thinking Americans are laughing at you !!!!!

How likely is it that voters who had sense enough and care enough to wear masks, going to turn around and vote in the party that's anti-mask?

If it compromises their livelihood where the economy crashes, it is very likely.

I am not optimistic about the future of our country. That has been clear. It's frankly too easy for the Democrats to sell their free shit message. Democrats are evil and Republicans are useless. Americans who recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to live here are stuck in the 40s, which makes us a clear minority. But on this one, Democrats screwed up.

Many of us got the vaccine because we wanted to move on with our lives and that was the price. Now Democrats in their endless quest for control over our lives are reneging on the deal even though Trump's vaccine works and vaccinated people are protected.

Democrats have made a mistake by going back to mask mandates for vaccinated people. They are trying desperately to get people to blame the unvaccinated for the mandates. But no one is buying it. We are blaming the Democrats, and rightly so. If you are vaccinated, it doesn't matter what anyone else does. No one is buying their crap. And this one pisses people off and will be remembered.

What is truly amazing to me is that with each action, mandate, or recommendation the Dems make, which contradict prior actions, they have a convoluted non-nonsensical explanation for why the change makes sense now based upon "science."

Yet, they won't share the data that guides these contradictory recommendations.

The narrative is propelled by the MSM, and countless people lap it up without thinking about why it does not make sense. Then many of them even parrot the unscientific explanations here on USMB and elsewhere in social media.,

I am not optimistic about the future of our country. That has been clear. It's frankly too easy for the Democrats to sell their free shit message. Democrats are evil and Republicans are useless. Americans who recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to live here are stuck in the 40s, which makes us a clear minority. But on this one, Democrats screwed up.

Many of us got the vaccine because we wanted to move on with our lives and that was the price. Now Democrats in their endless quest for control over our lives are reneging on the deal even though Trump's vaccine works and vaccinated people are protected.

Democrats have made a mistake by going back to mask mandates for vaccinated people. They are trying desperately to get people to blame the unvaccinated for the mandates. But no one is buying it. We are blaming the Democrats, and rightly so. If you are vaccinated, it doesn't matter what anyone else does. No one is buying their crap. And this one pisses people off and will be remembered.

The Democrats will pay for what by 2022 will be 6 years of burning the country down - if there's any country left that is.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What is truly amazing to me is that with each action, mandate, or recommendation the Dems make, which contradict prior actions, they have a convoluted non-nonsensical explanation for why the change makes sense now based upon "science."

Yet, they won't share the data that guides these contradictory recommendations.

The narrative is propelled by the MSM, and countless people lap it up without thinking about why it does not make sense. Then many of them even parrot the unscientific explanations here on USMB and elsewhere in social media.,
Most people are sheep.

This is particularly true of Democrat people...

Very odd messaging going on

EVERYONE GET VACCINATED

BUT VACCINES DON'T WORK SO WEAR A MASK

BUT THE DATA SAYS MASKS DON'T PREVENT THE SPREAD THEY JUST HOLD OFF UNTIL WE HAVE THE VACCINE

BUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T GET VACCINATED ARE IDIOTS

BUT THE VACCINES DON'T WORK WELL SO WE HAVE TO WEAR MASKS THAT AREN'T PROVEN TO WORK..

Over and over again.

EVERYONE GET VACCINATED

BUT THE DATA SAYS MASKS DON'T PREVENT THE SPREAD THEY JUST HOLD OFF UNTIL WE HAVE THE VACCINE

BUT THE VACCINES DON'T WORK WELL SO WE HAVE TO WEAR MASKS THAT AREN'T PROVEN TO WORK..

Over and over again.
Yet, right-wingers alleging the pandemic is a Hoax is the "gospel Truth"?

Don‘t like masks?
Don’t like your favorite business shutdown?
Don‘t like at home remote school for your kids?

Guess what?

IT IS BACK

We should have beaten this thing by now except for our friendly neighborhood REPUBLICANS who resisted vaccines and celebrated us not reaching 70 percent vaccinated
Vaccinated people are dying. They are dying from the jab, they are dying from covid, they are dying from Delta. Vaccinated people are DYING.

EVERYONE GET VACCINATED

Over and over again.
Spot on

Or these.

Vaccinated people are dying. They are dying from the jab, from covid, from delta. Vaccinated people are DYING.

It's paranoid and treasonous, in fact, to insist that the election was stolen when obviously it was not, and to use this to stir up people to insurrection. Anyone rising up violently against Biden's Presidency deserves to be shot down like vermin.

I have another angry hate filled leftist to laugh at.
Sweet!

No one is beaten here except for you Communist POS who continue to try to suppress Free Speech.

We know who you sick fucks are .....

You are losing the Free Speech game ....

And, normal thinking Americans are laughing at you !!!!!
Yawn. You can’t address a simple question. You’re no match for me.

The Democrats will pay for what by 2022 will be 6 years of burning the country down - if there's any country left that is.
Do you just post whatever pops into your head without any support or evidence? Must be nice in your fantasyland in your head, eh?

Forum List

Back