Democratic Party is very smart

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
He gave us a huge giveaway to the rich and corporations, a screw job for everyone else, and a disgraceful propaganda machine that is the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Your record is broken again --- brainwashed functional moron....brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...
That's the GOP base today. Everyone knows it but the GOP base lol. Try reality.
Still waiting. Is there a Democrat policy or stance that you disagree with or have ever disagreed with in your lifetime?
not really. Nothing comes to mind
Therein lies the problem. You’re a sycophant. Every party has made mistakes but you only see the ones from the GOP.
So tell me a bad democratic policy. Lol. There only problem is they can't pass stuff over the GOP and it's brainwashed functional moron base.
No no you do not get to deflect on me. Defunding the police in NYC, Minneapolis and Chicago is one. Pretty bad. ACA is another.
ACA is the biggest step forward for social reform since the 60s. It needs to be worked on forever just like every other health system. Guaranteed care is not cheap like GOP scams are. Brainwashed idiocy has always...
Not cheap and not very effective or Democratic.
Of course the GOP has obstructed ACA in every possible way and refuse to make any improvements. Snap out of it.
Examples? Forcing someone to get insurance is not very Democratic now is it?

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.
I seem to recall when black families stayed together, with a mother AND father, and their kids were respectful.
Yeah. But if either of the parents is a "negative" influence on the child, that kid will probably end up following down the negative parent's path.
Sadly, there are fathers that belonged to criminal gangs and have no objection to their kids doing the same. So, it's not just having two parents, but whether they are "good" role models.
Yes yes it's all the black s and browns fault, nothing to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else especially blacks and browns. Great job, change the goddamn channel I caramba.
How do you explain Baltimore? GOP's fault?
Baltimore? Hell, how about every urban shithole run by Democrats for DECADES?!?!?!?!
I would like him to address Baltimore specifically
After 40 years of Reagan tax rate giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and the one's suffering the worst are the blacks and browns and rural whites for that matter. Change the channel stupid. Oop s Brainwashed functional moron.
So Baltimore is Reagan’s fault? That’s your final answer?
He even blames bad weather on the GOP. francoHFW is a shining example of a, historically atrophied Leftist. he doesn't realize urban decay happened LONG before Reagan.
Yes then they had a few years of progress under the great society and since then southern California GOP bologna and the big rip off and the big lies. Reagan was clueless, totally bought by corporate interest....
Franco, you honestly believe the Democratic Party is the perfect party?
By far the best that we have. Of course not. I just say the GOP is the party of greedy big money and not regular people. Painfully obvious except for their disgraceful propaganda machines.
Those that support this so-called Democrat party (actually Marxist now), are a combination of immature, jealous, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, I want what they have, covetous and lazy loafers.
The Republican party is about individualism and making in on your own, not stealing from those that worked for the wealth they own.
Just because some woman spread her legs and popped you out, doesn't make the government or others responsible for you when you are an adult.
You do what I have always done. You get your education, get a job, get up each morning and continue trying to improve yourself to move up to where you are comfortable with your station in life. If you don't like where you are in life, seek another path that will help you advance. If you don't advance, wake up......"life isn't fair" in any nation. LITERALLY EVERY NATION, no matter what type of political system there is, has its poor, its homeless, its crime and its family sufferings. If someone makes it rich, that's his or her business. He or she doesn't owe you a penny of what they earned. If they are kind and generous and donate to various charities that's nice, but you are not their responsibility and shouldn't be.
That's real deep lol, brainwashed functional moron. Your love and admiration for greedy mega Rich liars is noted. You pay the same percentage in taxes as the richest assholes in America on average. Great job! For 40 years now and nobody around the world can believe you are so stupid. We don't have enough money to have cheap college and training and good infrastructure like everywhere else. You're destroying America.
Aahh, insults. The last refuge of an individual losing an argument.
I don't love the rich. I just don't want what they earned. It's NOT MINE! I want only what I worked for and no more. If you want what they earned and not you, you are the greedy and jealous individual. If you don't like that businessmen/women get to have deductions beyond the standard deductions, complain to your legislators. Just remember that the deductions they use are a combination of charitable donations (research all the donations Trump made. It's pages of them). Business expenses that come out of their pockets are eligible deductions, even for small (non-rich) businesses.
If you think Marxism/Communism is so great, I challenge you to pack up and fly to a Marxist/Communist nation, carrying only enough money to get you there and be able to purchase a couple of meals. Then we'll have you check back after a year or so. If you object to being poor, you really aren't going to like living under a Communist dictatorship.
Of course I am not for a communist Marxist operation, brainwashed functional moron. I would like to catch up with the rest of the modern world who all have a living wage health care great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration, cheap college and training and mainly taxing the rich for crying out loud their fair share. A flat tax system like we have if you count all taxes is a huge giveaway to the rich. Try reality.
I was wondering why the rest of the world wants to live in the US.
Not from other modern countries. They think we're nuts, and you are. Republicans have been ruining our reputation forever. People from third world want to come here because of movies and the fact that we let so many in. God bless us also- and once you get in you can get away with it. Great job by the GOP blocking a work ID card.
Really? People want to come here to watch movies? You’re dying on that hill? Lol

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
He gave us a huge giveaway to the rich and corporations, a screw job for everyone else, and a disgraceful propaganda machine that is the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Your record is broken again --- brainwashed functional moron....brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...
Still waiting. Is there a Democrat policy or stance that you disagree with or have ever disagreed with in your lifetime?
Therein lies the problem. You’re a sycophant. Every party has made mistakes but you only see the ones from the GOP.
So tell me a bad democratic policy. Lol. There only problem is they can't pass stuff over the GOP and it's brainwashed functional moron base.
No no you do not get to deflect on me. Defunding the police in NYC, Minneapolis and Chicago is one. Pretty bad. ACA is another.
ACA is the biggest step forward for social reform since the 60s. It needs to be worked on forever just like every other health system. Guaranteed care is not cheap like GOP scams are. Brainwashed idiocy has always...
How would you know lol? 75% of policies on the exchanges cost less than $100 a month. And if you make less than 130% of the poverty line, Medicaid is free except for scumbag GOP states of course. Great job. So many tests are free and there is an annual cap on out of pocket patient costs. You know nothing. Before that it was a scam from the GOP to you. And they want to go back to that. Brilliant. You get screwed everyday by Republicans and you love it dumbass. Oop s brainwashed functional political dumbass. Perhaps you are intelligent otherwise....
What scam? I have private insurance. The ACA forces the healthy to pay for the sick. You don’t have much credibility
Private used to be a scam with people getting cut off if they got really sick or injured. Now it's guaranteed. What you don't know about ACA would fill an encyclopedia. No doubt you get your insurance through your employment which used to end. Now it doesn't. Lol. Now we have to go after cost with more competition and transparency and less GOP BS. You have to be brainwashed to not know the difference.

league of Nation
How would you know lol? 75% of policies on the exchanges cost less than $100 a month. And if you make less than 130% of the poverty line, Medicaid is free except for scumbag GOP states of course. Great job. So many tests are free and there is an annual cap on out of pocket patient costs. You know nothing. Before that it was a scam from the GOP to you. And they want to go back to that. Brilliant. You get screwed everyday by Republicans and you love it dumbass. Oop s brainwashed functional political dumbass. Perhaps you are intelligent otherwise....
What scam? I have private insurance. The ACA forces the healthy to pay for the sick. You don’t have much credibility
Private used to be a scam with people getting cut off if they got really sick or injured. Now it's guaranteed. What you don't know about ACA would fill an encyclopedia. No doubt you get your insurance through your employment which used to end. Now it doesn't. Lol. Now we have to go after cost with more competition and transparency and less GOP BS. You have to be brainwashed to not know the difference.

Why are you still here???

Don't you want to go to Cuba for the world's best healthcare??????

. Now, who are you going to believe if not Michael Moore? Moore states that Cuba has a better healthcare system (they live longer). "All the independent health organizations in the world, and even our own CIA, believes that the Cubans have a pretty good health system. And they do, in fact, live longer than we do," he said.

But when "20/20" contacted the CIA, officials said, "We don't say that Cuba has a pretty good system or that Cubans live longer than Americans."

In fact, the CIA's World Fact Book says Americans live nearly a year longer. Although a U.N. report supports Moore's position, that data comes straight from the Cuban government.
Healthy in Cuba, Sick in America?

Oh...wait:

"Video emerges of mass protests against communist dictatorship in Cuba: 'We are not afraid'​

Gads, you're a dunce.

league of Nation
Of course the GOP has obstructed ACA in every possible way and refuse to make any improvements. Snap out of it.
This is the Republican plan which proved once and for all that the GOP will do nothing for regular people. Snap out of it dumbass

league of Nation

. Now, who are you going to believe if not Michael Moore? Moore states that Cuba has a better healthcare system (they live longer). "All the independent health organizations in the world, and even our own CIA, believes that the Cubans have a pretty good health system. And they do, in fact, live longer than we do," he said.

But when "20/20" contacted the CIA, officials said, "We don't say that Cuba has a pretty good system or that Cubans live longer than Americans."

In fact, the CIA's World Fact Book says Americans live nearly a year longer. Although a U.N. report supports Moore's position, that data comes straight from the Cuban government.

Oh...wait:

"Video emerges of mass protests against communist dictatorship in Cuba: 'We are not afraid'​

Gads, you're a dunce.
Could we possibly talk about other modern countries not the third world dingbat? Communism is a dictatorship socialism is a democracy and simply fair capitalism. That is the number one GOP conservative brainwash... Try the real world some day stupid.

The Dems may think they're smart.

But what they are doing is simply setting up a nightmare for their grandchildren.

league of Nation

Oh...wait:

Gads, you're a dunce.
Could we possibly talk about other modern countries not the third world dingbat? Communism is a dictatorship socialism is a democracy and simply fair capitalism. That is the number one GOP conservative brainwash... Try the real world some day stupid.

"Could we possibly talk about other modern countries not the third world dingbat? Communism is a dictatorship socialism is a democracy and simply fair capitalism."

C'mon....your party is making America a third world dingbat.

That's where you fit in.

Not a 1° difference between communism and socialism, except that you aren't ready for armed revolution.

Chesly Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution"

1. The Communists and their Marxist cousins, the Socialists,

have worked for revolution since the advent of the New Deal

twenty-one years ago by infiltrating government offices, , labor

unions, schools and colleges, churches, radio and television,

the movies, the publishing business.

2. In an article on socialism in the Encyclopedia Britannica,

Prof. G. D. H. Cole, a leading theoretician and historian of
the British Labor Party, declares: The distinction between socialism as distinguished by various Labor and Socialist parties of Europe and the New World, and communism, as represented by the Russians and minority parties in other countries is one of tactics-and-strategy rather than one of objective. Communism is indeed only socialism pursued by revolutionary means and making its revolutionary method a canon of faith...."

In The Communist Manifesto, Marx and Engels stated that communist ends can be attained "only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions."

You are not just a dunce, but lack the class to thank me for your education.

Do so forthwith.

The Dems may think they're smart.

But what they are doing is simply setting up a nightmare for their grandchildren.

Be serious!!!!!

They don't want children, much less grandchildren...

Would you give up having children to save the planet? Meet ...​

https://www.theguardian.com › world › jun › give-up-h...

— The environmental toll of having even one child is enormous - 58.6 tonnes of carbon each year. So is going child-free the answer to our climate ...

Except for organ harvesting via Planned Butcherhood.

league of Nation

Oh...wait:

Gads, you're a dunce.
1626117695012.png

Attachments

• 1626117669377.png
    1626117669377.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 15
1626118088333.png

"Hey BOY, you ain't black unless yo ass votes for me!
If you vote for Trump you a damn racist!"

It's very amusing when snowflakes call anyone else a racist when they support BIDEN:

1626118596525.png

Democrats are SMART?

THOSE Democrats are as hard to find as Bigfoot. ;p

Last edited:
If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.

They arent.

The problem is the other side is pushing reverse racism very hard which blacks are fine with because it favors them. Anytime blacks get to feel special, entitled, or given free excuses they will eat it up without a second thought

The right wants everything to be fair, but compared to the lefts heavy handed anti racism bullshit the right looks racist by comparison because they aren't trying to prop up blacks just for being black.

league of Nation

Oh...wait:

Gads, you're a dunce.

"Could we possibly talk about other modern countries not the third world dingbat? Communism is a dictatorship socialism is a democracy and simply fair capitalism."

C'mon....your party is making America a third world dingbat.

That's where you fit in.

Not a 1° difference between communism and socialism, except that you aren't ready for armed revolution.

Chesly Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution"

1. The Communists and their Marxist cousins, the Socialists,

have worked for revolution since the advent of the New Deal

twenty-one years ago by infiltrating government offices, , labor

unions, schools and colleges, churches, radio and television,

the movies, the publishing business.

2. In an article on socialism in the Encyclopedia Britannica,

Prof. G. D. H. Cole, a leading theoretician and historian of
the British Labor Party, declares: The distinction between socialism as distinguished by various Labor and Socialist parties of Europe and the New World, and communism, as represented by the Russians and minority parties in other countries is one of tactics-and-strategy rather than one of objective. Communism is indeed only socialism pursued by revolutionary means and making its revolutionary method a canon of faith...."

In The Communist Manifesto, Marx and Engels stated that communist ends can be attained "only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions."

You are not just a dunce, but lack the class to thank me for your education.

Do so forthwith.
I have a master's in history, you have a master's in garbage GOP propaganda dingbat. Every socialist party and every communist party ever in democracies has been as I said. The former Democratic, the latter authoritarian. See France Italy Spain Germany the Netherlands Scandinavia Russia Romania you name it stupid. Also the United States and the UK, the two great supercapitalist propagandists... Conservatives in the USA and the UK are now confirmed ignoramuses.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.

They arent.

The problem is the other side is pushing reverse racism very hard which blacks are fine with because it favors them. Anytime blacks get to feel special, entitled, or given free excuses they will eat it up without a second thought

The right wants everything to be fair, but compared to the lefts heavy handed anti racism bullshit the right looks racist by comparison because they aren't trying to prop up blacks just for being black.
Thanks for the brainwashed functional racist bigot Outlook lol. As k a minority which party is full of racist swine. Not to mention anti-regular people except in their ridiculous propaganda...

league of Nation
You probably still own encyclopedias. So you disagree that the ACA forces people to garner insurance to pay for the sick? LOL

league of Nation
This is the Republican plan which proved once and for all that the GOP will do nothing for regular people. Snap out of it dumbass
What is the Republican plan? They prefer you go through your employer.

Forum List

Back