What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democratic Party is very smart

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you admit you’re a fucking idiot. It’s a good start. Racism? Says the overt antisemite.

Being against your fucked up religion isn't being an anti-Semite. Particularly when my biggest complaint about you is that you are abusing ACTUAL Semites (the Palestinians) by stealing their land.

You admitted that black Americans have equal rights to white Americans.

Nothing of the sort... Clearly, how our justice system treats white people and black people is completely different.

Go back and watch more Disney princess movies. You and my 11-yr old....same movies and shows LMaO! 11-yr old girl!

Does Disney even still make those? I think they gave up animation decades ago... but never mind.

They make Marvel and Star Wars movies now... and frankly, I don't even watch much of those anymore. I think I watched half of one episode of their new Marvel Series and said, "Nah, I'm bored."
You said Jews have big noses cause the air is free. That makes you an antisemite. You watch princess movies cause you’re kind of a weirdo.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You said Jews have big noses cause the air is free. That makes you an antisemite.

Naw, man, I was just trying to put getting a free streaming service in a context you'd understand.

Are you sensitive about your big nose, buddy?
My nose isn’t big. You made a statement that a bigot would make. It’s fine. My opinion of you cannot get any lower. Mac put you on ignore because he thinks you’re that much beneath him and Mac is a moron. Go and watch more princess movies with rainbows and unicorns. LOL.

NotVote

Rookie
Reaction score
Yack yack yack, talk, talk, talk, nothing will EVER change until we have some Bang, Bang, Bang.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My nose isn’t big. You made a statement that a bigot would make. It’s fine. My opinion of you cannot get any lower. Mac put you on ignore because he thinks you’re that much beneath him and Mac is a moron. Go and watch more princess movies with rainbows and unicorns. LOL.

Mac put you on ignore, too, Big Nose.

Hey, there's an idea for a Disney movie. Princess Big Nose.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mac put you on ignore, too, Big Nose.

Hey, there's an idea for a Disney movie. Princess Big Nose.
I am Sure you would watch it. He did? You sure? Joe the Disney princess fan. LMAO

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List