Democratic Party is very smart

So you admit you’re a fucking idiot. It’s a good start. Racism? Says the overt antisemite.

Being against your fucked up religion isn't being an anti-Semite. Particularly when my biggest complaint about you is that you are abusing ACTUAL Semites (the Palestinians) by stealing their land.

You admitted that black Americans have equal rights to white Americans.

Nothing of the sort... Clearly, how our justice system treats white people and black people is completely different.

Go back and watch more Disney princess movies. You and my 11-yr old....same movies and shows LMaO! 11-yr old girl!

Does Disney even still make those? I think they gave up animation decades ago... but never mind.

They make Marvel and Star Wars movies now... and frankly, I don't even watch much of those anymore. I think I watched half of one episode of their new Marvel Series and said, "Nah, I'm bored."
You said Jews have big noses cause the air is free. That makes you an antisemite. You watch princess movies cause you’re kind of a weirdo.

You said Jews have big noses cause the air is free. That makes you an antisemite.

Naw, man, I was just trying to put getting a free streaming service in a context you'd understand.

Are you sensitive about your big nose, buddy?
My nose isn’t big. You made a statement that a bigot would make. It’s fine. My opinion of you cannot get any lower. Mac put you on ignore because he thinks you’re that much beneath him and Mac is a moron. Go and watch more princess movies with rainbows and unicorns. LOL.

Yack yack yack, talk, talk, talk, nothing will EVER change until we have some Bang, Bang, Bang.

My nose isn’t big. You made a statement that a bigot would make. It’s fine. My opinion of you cannot get any lower. Mac put you on ignore because he thinks you’re that much beneath him and Mac is a moron. Go and watch more princess movies with rainbows and unicorns. LOL.

Mac put you on ignore, too, Big Nose.

Hey, there's an idea for a Disney movie. Princess Big Nose.

Mac put you on ignore, too, Big Nose.

Hey, there's an idea for a Disney movie. Princess Big Nose.
I am Sure you would watch it. He did? You sure? Joe the Disney princess fan. LMAO

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
The point is that regular people and poor workers need help from the government after 40 years of GOP obstruction and giveaway to the rich. Cheap college and training living wage healthcare it's not rocket science. Change the channel you are a babbling idiot functionally.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
The point is that regular people and poor workers need help from the government after 40 years of GOP obstruction and giveaway to the rich. Cheap college and training living wage healthcare it's not rocket science. Change the channel you are a babbling idiot functionally.
Define "living wage"

Define "living wage"
A wage that provides a living. Lol. Democrats want $15.

AzogtheDefiler
The Democrat supporters can be turned against the black population. Racism crosses party lines in American and so the D's are likely going to be faced with backing down from supporting blacks.

Can the Democratic party win enough popularity without the strong support of blacks?

Trump has convinced huge numbers of American white people that non-whites are the cause of their problems. They are convinced that it's not income inequality that's stolen a piece of their American pie.

Trump will now concentrate on bringing the message home to the people.
Therein lies the perfect recipe that can enable a fascist takeover!

Americans of decency don't have much time to waste in eliminating the threat!

Define "living wage"
A wage that provides a living. Lol. Democrats want $15.
Every state is different. $15 in Idaho is not the same as $15 in NY. Would you agree or disagree?

AzogtheDefiler
The Democrat supporters can be turned against the black population. Racism crosses party lines in American and so the D's are likely going to be faced with backing down from supporting blacks.

Can the Democratic party win enough popularity without the strong support of blacks?

Trump has convinced huge numbers of American white people that non-whites are the cause of their problems. They are convinced that it's not income inequality that's stolen a piece of their American pie.

Trump will now concentrate on bringing the message home to the people.
Therein lies the perfect recipe that can enable a fascist takeover!

Americans of decency don't have much time to waste in eliminating the threat!
??? Is this post serious or slapstick comedy?

AzogtheDefiler

I'm suggesting that the fight against racism in America is a losing battle. It's become as sure now as it was a sure thing that the German people of the 30's couldn't be convinced to show any love or support for the Jews.

I'm saying that the Democratic party has a fatal flaw in trying to stand behind black Americans.

That's the inconvenient truth that needs to become a part of all these threads that are purposely meant to debate racism in America.

AzogtheDefiler

I'm suggesting that the fight against racism in America is a losing battle. It's become as sure now as it was a sure thing that the German people of the 30's couldn't be convinced to show any love or support for the Jews.

I'm saying that the Democratic party has a fatal flaw in trying to stand behind black Americans.

That's the inconvenient truth that needs to become a part of all these threads that are purposely meant to debate racism in America.
To me doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is a sign of insanity. Voting for Elijah Cummings for 40 years and seeing not one kid in the Baltimore school system proficient in math is pretty sad. So my point is voters should switch their votes and keep politicians accountable. I am not following your train of thought. Yes, we have racists in America but America as a whole is not racist.

AzogtheDefiler

What's fatal about Democratic support for minority voters?

Blacks who don't say what your lily white ass tells them to will learn how free they are (not).

I don't know what's more funny. A white guy like you screaming racist, racist, racist at other whites to your own political benefit or that you're in the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation while you do it
Yes, I know it takes very little to catch your interest. Any shiny object will do it.

Yes, you're the mature guy screaming Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...
You're still really funny. Say something else as dumb as what you just said.

It's classic how my daughters who are "women of color" come home and tell us how their lily white teachers lectured them in school about racism. Just like you're doing here from your lily white ass.

Democrats = racists
So teachers should not mention what happened in Tulsa for one example?

AzogtheDefiler

Besides the fact they did NOTHING but hold blacks back for more than 70 years?

AzogtheDefiler

Besides the fact they did NOTHING but hold blacks back for more than 70 years?
How so?

Forum List

Back