Democrat who ran over Republican teenager Cayler Ellingson with a truck about politics has charges upgraded to felony murder.

You're crazy.
Uh huh.

Is that scrambled egg dribbling down your chin?

You lefties are miserable human beings

The real world is disgusted with you.

You fucking riot like little two year olds throwing a temper tantrum, STEALING from the people you claim to be morally superior to, and now you couldn't care less about an outright political murder which is domestic terrorism by definition.

You suck. Lefties suck.

Hit the road, Jack.

Where are those links?

You have posted exactly ZERO Bidenistas condemning this.
Nobody is in favor of a drunk running over a kid DUHHH. The point is that your propaganda media goes on and on about imaginary political ties that never happened, just some drunk making up stuff. All media has reported that it became a felony murder charge today. But they're not absolutely batshit crazy about hateful imaginary political BS, super duper

Uh huh.

You fucking riot like little two year olds throwing a temper tantrum, STEALING from the people you claim to be morally superior to, and now you couldn't care less about an outright political murder which is domestic terrorism by definition.

You suck. Lefties suck.

Hit the road, Jack.
This has nothing to do with politics except for a drunk's BS ravings, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.

Nobody is in favor of a drunk running over a kid DUHHH. The point is that your propaganda media goes on and on about imaginary political ties that never happened, just some drunk making up stuff. All media has reported that it became a felony murder charge today. But they're not absolutely batshit crazy about hateful imaginary political BS, super duper

He's sick.

Uh huh.

You suck. Lefties suck.

Hit the road, Jack.

You're a drunk, aren't you?

Surada wont even condemn it in this thread.

All that poster said was “Everyone condemned it.” But they wont prove it.

You cultists are such liars. Its amazing.

You're a drunk, aren't you?
Heh heh. Straight out of the Alinsky playbook. You asswipes are SO predictable.

Hey fucktard, I haven't touched so much as a beer in 15 years. I have a 15 year old daughter and she's never seen me drink.

Now why don't you mudslinging lefties go back to the doctor and ask him to replace your brain. Or install one, as the case may be.

Heh heh. Straight out of the Alinsky playbook. You asswipes are SO predictable.

Hey fucktard, I haven't touched so much as a beer in 15 years. I have a 15 year old daughter and she's never seen me drink.

Now why don't you mudslinging lefties go back to the doctor and ask him to replace your brain. Or install one, as the case may be.

That poster is a straight up liar. That is all the cult does.

Given Xiden's public agonizing cry for an American Kristilklnacht is it any wonder that leftists will kill at will with no expectation of even being scolded?

Aren't you glad this guy was charged with murder?

Aren't you glad this guy was charged with murder?

Only when it became politically impossible not to do so.

Righties are going to be all over your sorry leftard asses in less than 40 days.

Everywhere. Not just in DC.

You'll get your just rewards for all the SHIT you've been slinging around.

Forum List

Back