Pelosi sabotages the anti stock trading bill

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Democrat attacks Pelosi for ‘failure of House leadership’ after STOCK Act fizzles, calls for ‘new leaders’
Pelosi failed to bring up legislation before the midterms that would ban lawmakers from stock trading

Democrat attacks Pelosi for ‘failure of House leadership’ after STOCK Act fizzles, calls for ‘new leaders’

"[A]fter first signaling her opposition to these reforms, the Speaker purportedly reversed her position," Spanberger said. "However, our bipartisan reform coalition was then subjected to repeated delay tactics, hand-waving gestures and blatant instances of Lucy pulling the football."
She added that instead of finding consensus, Pelosi and other leaders "chose to ignore these voices, push them aside, and look for new ways they could string the media and the public along."

My surprised face. 😐

Mafia princess doing mafia things. Her husband makes a killing on stock deals based on her regulations and her kid is under FEC investigation for securities fraud.

Pelosi failed to bring up legislation before the midterms that would ban lawmakers from stock trading

"[A]fter first signaling her opposition to these reforms, the Speaker purportedly reversed her position," Spanberger said. "However, our bipartisan reform coalition was then subjected to repeated delay tactics, hand-waving gestures and blatant instances of Lucy pulling the football."
She added that instead of finding consensus, Pelosi and other leaders "chose to ignore these voices, push them aside, and look for new ways they could string the media and the public along."

My surprised face. 😐

Mafia princess doing mafia things. Her husband makes a killing on stock deals based on her regulations and her kid is under FEC investigation for securities fraud.
Pelosi is a criminal

And criminals will criminal

No SUUUUUUUUUUURprises there!!!

My surprised face. 😐

She's in her death throes. Hopefully we'll wake up one morning and find out she choked to death on her own vomit and slipped unceremoniously back up satan's ass....

I'd prefer her $25,000 refrigerator door slamming shut on her neck as she reaches for a $25 pint of Jenny ice cream leaving her stuck in that position alone for the weekend while everyone else is away finding her dead when they come home, starved to death 5 inches from food with her head frozen.

Last edited:
I'd prefer her $25,000 refrigerator door slamming shut on her neck as she reaches for a $25 pint of Jenny ice cream leaving her stuck in that position alone for the weekend while everyone else is away finding her dead when they come home, staved to death 5 inches from food with her hear frozen.
Violent little fascist pyscho, aintcha?

You really are a shit human.

She's in her death throes. Hopefully we'll wake up one morning and find out she choked to death on her own vomit and slipped unceremoniously back up satan's ass.... I'll fart in her general direction, and then head to IHOP for some hen eggs and lots of bacon.
They'll put her rotting ass in the capitol rotunda for months if the democrats maintain power.

I'd prefer her $25,000 refrigerator door slamming shut on her neck as she reaches for a $25 pint of Jenny ice cream leaving her stuck in that position alone for the weekend while everyone else is away finding her dead when they come home, starved to death 5 inches from food with her hear frozen.

I like your imagination! We're talking about a filthy fucking animal, so there's no harm in it.... picture those plastic eyebrows trying to reach for one of those $200 pints of ice cream while that head is wedged in the door..... I can't stop laughing.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Ah, the "Pelosi uses insider trading!" BigLie.

I wonder what specifically Republicans are trying to deflect from with it.

You can show you're not lying, Republicans. Just show what the insider trading was. You never can. You're just repeating a cult-approved lie.

Isn't it amazing that when people get elected to Congress they go from being near destitute to becoming multi-millionaires by the end of their first term?

Take AOC for example. One day she goes from $10 blowjobs till the end of her first term as a multi-millionaire. By the time she's 40, she'll be living in a $150 million shack in the slum quarters of Martha's Vineyard. Nothing to see here.

Isn't it amazing that when people get elected to Congress they go from being near destitute to becoming multi-millionaires by the end of their first term?

Take AOC for example. One day she goes from $10 blowjobs till the end of her first term as a multi-millionaire. By the time she's 40, she'll be living in a $150 million shack in the slum quarters of Martha's Vineyard. Nothing to see here.
And she'll still be giving $10 blowjobs. A leopard can't change its spots.

Forum List

Back