Democrat politician arrested for making threats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I thought Democrats only threatened behind the scenes, but now are becoming more brazen with their threats and doing it openly.

At least, this one was arrested.

If it were California, though, nothing would have happened to her since she is a woman, black, and a democrat.

I thought Democrats only threatened behind the scenes, but now are becoming more brazen with their threats and doing it openly.

If it were California, though, nothing would have happened to her since she is a woman, black, and a democrat.
Lee Zeldin wasn't under any treat, Ronna M. sounded like it when she was on Fox.

and the guy shot by gunfire were up the street and they survived.
He makes it sound like he was on the porch to his home.

Anyone who makes violent threats or takes violent action should be arrested and charged. Period.

Lee Zeldin wasn't under any treat, Ronna M. sounded like it when she was on Fox.

you didn't even click on that link. YOUR link describes the attack by the nutcase while Zeldin was speaking. Has nothing to do with the shooting outside his home where he was NOT present but his teen girls WERE. THUS. bolstering my claim, as well as others..THAT, democrat supporters ARE low INFO Supporters.

You ignorant clod, a bullet struck within 30 feet of one of Zeldins daughters.

Are you capable of wiping your own ass or do you need help with that?

you didn't even click on that link. YOUR link describes the attack by the nutcase while Zeldin was speaking. Has nothing to do with the shooting outside his home where he was NOT present but his teen girls WERE. THUS. bolstering my claim, as well as others..THAT, democrat supporters ARE low INFO Supporters.
Agreed.

BREAKING: Democrat candidate for Arkansas auditor ARRESTED for felony terroristic threatening

It appears that all 3 parties want her gone including the Democratic Party. This stinks to high heaven.

The Democratic Party of Arkansas released a statement after Arnold-Johnson's arrest, distancing themselves from their candidate.

"Earlier today, we were made aware that Diamond Arnold-Johnson was arrested by Little Rock Police. Everyone has the right to due process; however, our Party firmly believes people must be held accountable for any criminal behavior, especially candidates for public office," the party stated. "The Democratic Party of Arkansas did not recruit her to run for Auditor of State, and we cannot bar her from running for this position. We remain focused on working for a better Arkansas and winning races across the state."

After reading the thread totle I thought for a second Pelosi had finally been arrested for beeaking the law by threatening the President with violence on J6.

Then I remembered Garland is the US AG - he's already protecting leftist domestic terrorists firebombing churches and pro-life centers. No way he would hold a Democrat accountable.

The Democratic Party of Arkansas did not recruit her to run for Auditor of State, and we cannot bar her from running for this position.
That is not what this article says.

Arkansas DNC Nominee Charged With Making Terroristic Threats​

That is not what this article says.

Arkansas DNC Nominee Charged With Making Terroristic Threats​

National File - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › National_File

National File is an American right-wing blog and news website founded in August 2019. It is known for publishing false or misleading claims about COVID-19.
Editor: Tom Pappert
Founded: August 2019

I read the shooting was down the street.
------------------------------------------------------

There was also no indication that the shooting was connected to Zeldin or his family. Suffolk County police did not immediately respond to an overnight request for further information.

Pelosi violent attacker was all about the speaker, Nancey Pelosi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back