Democrat politician arrested for making threats

I read the shooting was down the street.
------------------------------------------------------

There was also no indication that the shooting was connected to Zeldin or his family. Suffolk County police did not immediately respond to an overnight request for further information.

Pelosi violent attacker was all about the speaker, Nancey Pelosi.
what the hell is wrong with you Woman I presume. Children, HIS children were alone in the house and there's shooting near the house......and that's no problem for you.... I pity your children if you have any.

I thought Democrats only threatened behind the scenes, but now are becoming more brazen with their threats and doing it openly.

At least, this one was arrested.

If it were California, though, nothing would have happened to her since she is a woman, black, and a democrat.
The article doesnt say anything about what she actually said and who the victim allegedly is.

She is innocent until proven guilty. I don't think she should be disallowed to run until found guilty (no one should IMO, though presumably there was credible evidence)

From the site:

The Democratic Party of Arkansas has.. attempted to distance itself from Arnold-Johnson.

"Earlier today, we were made aware that Diamond Arnold-Johnson was arrested by Little Rock Police," the party said.. "Everyone has the right to due process; however, our Party firmly believes people must be held accountable for any criminal behavior, especially candidates for public office. The Democratic Party of Arkansas did not recruit her to run for Auditor of State, and we cannot bar her from running for this position. We remain focused on working for a better Arkansas and winning races across the state."

At least one of Arnold-Johnson's political opponents has even called for her to drop out of the race.

Question:

Would the D party in Arkansas say ANY of that at all if we were not about to have an election? :rolleyes:

PLEASE!

The article doesnt say anything about what she actually said and who the victim allegedly is.

She is innocent until proven guilty. I don't think she should be disallowed to run until found guilty (no one should IMO, though presumably there was credible evidence)

From the site:

The Democratic Party of Arkansas has.. attempted to distance itself from Arnold-Johnson.

"Earlier today, we were made aware that Diamond Arnold-Johnson was arrested by Little Rock Police," the party said.. "Everyone has the right to due process; however, our Party firmly believes people must be held accountable for any criminal behavior, especially candidates for public office. The Democratic Party of Arkansas did not recruit her to run for Auditor of State, and we cannot bar her from running for this position. We remain focused on working for a better Arkansas and winning races across the state."

At least one of Arnold-Johnson's political opponents has even called for her to drop out of the race.

Question:

Would the D party in Arkansas say ANY of that at all if we were not about to have an election? :rolleyes:

PLEASE!
For crying out loud. She admitted to the crime in open court and in so doing, exonerated her husband. At the very least she is guilty of perjury.

For crying out loud. She admitted to the crime in open court and in so doing, exonerated her husband. At the very least she is guilty of perjury.
oh, so if a person ADMITS to a CRIME, that should get them off the hook (assuming said person is a democrat, that is)

nice logic.. so typical of the illogical party, the party of baby killing and wide open borders and child molestation (grooming)

oh, so if a person ADMITS to a CRIME, that should get them off the hook (assuming said person is a democrat, that is)

nice logic.. so typical of the illogical party, the party of baby killing and wide open borders and child molestation (grooming)
I didn't say she should get off the hook. I said she forfeited due process by her admission. You on the other hand, said you felt she should be able to continue on as if nothing had ever happened unless I missed your meaning. If you believe that she should be held accountable for the crime she admitted to, then we agree.

I thought Democrats only threatened behind the scenes, but now are becoming more brazen with their threats and doing it openly.

At least, this one was arrested.

If it were California, though, nothing would have happened to her since she is a woman, black, and a democrat.
Still nothing will happen to the bitch.

I read the shooting was down the street.
------------------------------------------------------

There was also no indication that the shooting was connected to Zeldin or his family. Suffolk County police did not immediately respond to an overnight request for further information.

Pelosi violent attacker was all about the speaker, Nancey Pelosi.
your last point seems to be right..paul’s gay lover seemed very upset that nancy was still around

Forum List

Back