Democrat Panic! CNN Poll: Biden Lead Shrinks on Convention Eve with Double-Digit Shift Trump’s Way

OMG! What Happened? All Of a sudden Biden drops about 10% and Trump shoots up? Gee? didnt we see this pattern in 2016? Hillary is 12/13/14 points ahead of Trump in the summer!, and then, heading into October, Hillary is down to a 2% lead.
No one is buying this. We have seen this show before.
Trump has always been about 15 points ahead of Biden, and we all know this!

It's quite possible they played the pollsters so that Biden would go with the "safe" choice, rather than a far left like Warren. Big Donors want their candidates.

As it were, none of the polls seem right to me, though I always thought Harris would be good for Trumps campaign. As long as Trump stays with China First vs America First, Bidens in tough.

if only legal americans voted, it would be a 65/35 blowout. dems need to create about 20 million fake people to beat Trump

It's going to be a tight race. The silent majority will be the difference.

Trump was given a 1% chance of winning and he won 31 states.

This won't be close, trust me. Trump is going to trample all over Biden.
It's going to be a tight race. The silent majority will be the difference.

Trump was given a 1% chance of winning and he won 31 states.

This won't be close, trust me. Trump is going to trample all over Biden.
Harris trying to pull of a Rachael Dolazel isnt helping either

You missed the other poll released today

Democrats kick off their convention on Monday in a mood of cautious optimism, with Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), leading Trump and Vice President Pence by 53 percent to 41 percent among registered voters. The findings are identical among a larger sample of all voting-age adults.
Harris isn't getting the minority vote like they were planning on. Her voting record is more liberal than anyone else and you loons are saying she is a moderate. Trump is going to be your president till 2025! Oh and we have this little gem.
FB_IMG_1597665708292.jpg

Democrats kick off their convention on Monday in a mood of cautious optimism, with Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), leading Trump and Vice President Pence by 53 percent to 41 percent among registered voters. The findings are identical among a larger sample of all voting-age adults.
Harris isn't getting the minority vote like they were planning on. Her voting record is more liberal than anyone else and you loons are saying she is a moderate. Trump is going to be your president till 2025! Oh and we have this little gem.
View attachment 376147
she wont even speak to reporters,,,what a joke

View attachment 376147
Kamala Harris is a Pit Bull

She will be all over Trumps despicable record while all Trump can do is call her........nasty

By the way......Her ”District” is the State of California

View attachment 376147

She will be all over Trumps despicable record while all Trump can do is call her........nasty

Yep you loons did a 360 on your values. You are running the last segregationist in goverment as president. Also Harris's great grandfather owned slaves. Just a few months back, you were against those things.

View attachment 376147

Yep you loons did a 360 on your values. You are running the last segregationist in goverment as president. Also Harris's great grandfather owned slaves. Just a few months back, you were against those things.
and rush brought up her slave owner past about an hour ago!

Uh oh! The Kamala factor is backfiring. Here's the truth. That’s the 3rd CNN poll today showing Trump gaining. If CNN is reporting Biden is only up 4 points, then Trump is up probably 12 to 15 points. Also, If CNN considers MN, NH, and NM to be battleground states, then Biden is really toast.

More Russian lies from the GOP troll farm.

CNN POLL OF POLLS AS OF 8/16/20
The CNN Poll of Polls tracks the national average in the race for president between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden. The poll of polls includes the most recent national telephone polls which meet CNN’s standards for reporting and which measure the views of registered voters. The poll of polls does not have a margin of sampling error.
POLLING AVERAGE

according to breitbart-----------

"

Presumptive Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden’s lead has evaporated in the past two months, a new poll from CNN shows.

Biden leads President Donald Trump by just four points nationally — 50 percent to 46 percent — and by even less across 15 battleground states that will determine who wins the electoral college. In those 15 states — Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin — the new CNN poll has Biden leading by just one percent, with Biden at 49 and Trump at 48."

biden/harris are phlucked....
Until the next "poll results" are published.

View attachment 376147

You fail to mention that her great, great grandmother WAS a slave and was raped by her owner

If that is the best you can dig up on Harris, you will lose Billy

I see a 55/45 election,,,,,but being there will be fraud, maybe closer to 51/48,,,still,,,Trump takes Florida and rust belt

View attachment 376147

Yep. California -where people are leaving at such levels that a proposed "follow me" 10 year tax is on the table whereby if you lived in California and moved out of the state, you can be taxed up to 10 years.

Let me be clear: These media assholes were trying to manipulate the public with the polls.
The public saw that, too.

That's clear. I just disagree.

If anything, I think it would manipulate the winning side to stay home and the losing side to vote.
I stand by my position on that. You know, I took that test..and I scored "liberal". I reckon that's how it is.
I disagree with you, but that's not the end of the world.

They classified you as a liberal from some test?
Ayep..

Forum List

Back