Democrat Law Professor (Turley) Calls on Pelosi to Resign!!!

Some are saying Pelosi committed a felony by destroying a government document. Will Dems impeach her for committing a felony? Ouch! lol

Please ring up the FBI with your crime... That laughing you hear is normal...

Personally I think when he didn't shake her hand, she should have given a second option to do it. If he still doesn't kick him out... Invite is rescinded...

Pelosi can say quite simply, the President of US refuses to shake the hand of the speaker, that is the state of the union and it is weak...

Yes, she should DEFINITELY have made an even bigger show of petty childishness to give you a happy.

Pandering to and appeasing puerile jagoffs like you is what got the Democrats in this mess.

The AG has every right to investigate anything he suspects as criminal. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Barr opened the investigation to placate Trump.
In the Communists OPINION!....Which we know is worthless!....Crimes of DemonRATS on video is enough to start an investigation....but keep trying!..Lololol

Who is accepting help from Russia in 2020? It is Trump and his supporters. You are the Communist. You also qualify as a DEMON an a RAT so you must be a DEMONRAT.
And WHO PAID FOR THE RUSSIAN DOSSIER AGAINST TRUMP....THE DNC AND THE HILDEBEAST....DO YOU DENY THESE FACTS?...IT IS THE BEASTY THST NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FOR FOREIGN INTERFERENCE!

THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC SERVERS AND PODESTA'S E-MAILS TO HELP TRUMP. TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN GAVE A PERSON WITH TIES TO RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE INTERNAL POLLING DATA AND OTHER CAMPAIGN INFORMATION. LIAR.
Why Didn’t Mueller Investigate Seth Rich?

The Pakistani Hackers Working for the DNC

iu

The AG has every right to investigate anything he suspects as criminal. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Barr opened the investigation to placate Trump.
In the Communists OPINION!....Which we know is worthless!....Crimes of DemonRATS on video is enough to start an investigation....but keep trying!..Lololol

Who is accepting help from Russia in 2020? It is Trump and his supporters. You are the Communist. You also qualify as a DEMON an a RAT so you must be a DEMONRAT.
And WHO PAID FOR THE RUSSIAN DOSSIER AGAINST TRUMP....THE DNC AND THE HILDEBEAST....DO YOU DENY THESE FACTS?...IT IS THE BEASTY THST NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FOR FOREIGN INTERFERENCE!

THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC SERVERS AND PODESTA'S E-MAILS TO HELP TRUMP. TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN GAVE A PERSON WITH TIES TO RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE INTERNAL POLLING DATA AND OTHER CAMPAIGN INFORMATION. LIAR.
Is that what the FBI FORENSICS TEAM SAID.....OH, NO, THE DNC WOULD NOT LET THE FBI LOOK AT THE SUPPOSED HACKED SERVER... POOR SETH RICH, TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THINGVAND WAS ARKANCIDED FOR IT!.....YOU LIE AGAIN....YOU ARE A ANTI-AMERICAN IDIOT THAT CAN'T STAND UP UNDET CROSS EXAMINATION...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Caught this idiot LYING....AGAIN!

Who Is Jonathan Turley? Republicans' Lone Expert on Impeachment

Dec 4, 2019 · Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, represented a Democratic-appointed federal judge

BOY, too bad I can't be paid to uncover all the lefts lies in this blog!....ROTFLMFAO!

Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he ⁰
Turley was the REPUBLICAN witness called by House Republicans. During his testimony, he contradicted what he said in 2014. In 2014, he seemed to be trying to egg Republicans into impeaching Obama.

TYou tell so many lies, it is hard to keep track.

seemed to be trying to egg Republicans into impeaching Obama.

TYou tell so many lies, it is hard to keep track.
Yes, one DemonRAT that was willing to TELL THE TRUTH. instead of the party line....Democrat appointed judge...you forget that FACT?....WE Know you twist shit, perhaps I should concentrate on watching the kids you post...3 demonRAT lying judges and ONE that didnt....ROTFLMFAO

Turley has been a REPUBLICAN go to since the attempt to remove Clinton. In 2014, Turley said there did not have to be a statutory crime to impeach. In 2019, Turley reversed that. The other experts who testified got it right. Turley did not.
He is a Constitutionalist....something you Anti-Americans know nothing about!

He is a fake Constitutionalist unless the Constitution was changed after 2014. You un-American Trump supporters need to read up on the Constitution. Try reading about Congress' power of oversight and power of the purse.
Try reading separation of powers....nutbag!

Is that what the FBI FORENSICS TEAM SAID.....OH, NO, THE DNC WOULD NOT LET THE FBI LOOK AT THE SUPPOSED HACKED SERVER... POOR SETH RICH, TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THINGVAND WAS ARKANCIDED FOR IT!.....YOU LIE AGAIN....YOU ARE A ANTI-AMERICAN IDIOT THAT CAN'T STAND UP UNDET CROSS EXAMINATION...ROTFLMFAO!!!

No, he is a Reagan Republican who never heard of Reagan's 11th commandment.

Podesta's email password was P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D. So the emails got hacked under DumBama, but blame the civilian not in government like Trump.

At any rate, Clinton & The DNC got caught in 2016 laundering campaign donations by Billionaires, and dividing it up in to smaller donations.

Why did Obama and FEC give her a pass on that?

So now what they did instead of what they did back then for their Broke Ass Party, was recruit Steyers, and Bloomberg to pay for all of their negative advertising against Trump once again trying to circumvent campaign finance. If a Democrat is involved they are cheating.

Or do y'all forget The Pakistani Hackers hacking in to Congressional Files to get dirt on Congress, just like when Hillary Clinton stole FBI files to get dirt on Congress.

The Corrupt Leopard Never changes it's spots.

Water is wet.

None of which ever spoke to Trump directly about it. They all assumed.....except Sondland of course, and he testified that Trump told him he wanted no quid pro quo.

Of course he exclaimed "No QPQ" after the whistle blowers complaint was finally reported. Sondland also testified they were all in on the scheme. "No announcement of investigations, no aid, no meeting."

What I don't understand is why they didn't subpoena all the other principles and immediately challenge their refusal to cooperate in court. I think they'd have been in a better position to get the Senate to join with their subpoenas.

But they didn't ask me.

Podesta's email password was P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D. So the emails got hacked under DumBama, but blame the civilian not in government like Trump.
If you call hiring Pakistani hackers with criminal records and giving them Admin Rights to Podesta's Emails, especially when the password was password....probably reset by The Pakistanis, Hacking, then I am a hacker.

Seth Rich was friends with this group and they were Sanders fans, and that is how Assange got Podesta's Emails....via a Thumb Drive.

Now Where is Assange? Same place Guccifer is.

Locked away and SILENCED FOREVER!

Whatever happened to the right to a speedy trial?

Why wasn't Mueller ever interested in Assange, The Death of Seth Rich, or talking to The Pakistani Hackers?

Why was THE DNC SERVER NEVER SUBPOENAED?

None of which ever spoke to Trump directly about it. They all assumed.....except Sondland of course, and he testified that Trump told him he wanted no quid pro quo.

Of course he exclaimed "No QPQ" after the whistle blowers complaint was finally reported. Sondland also testified they were all in on the scheme. "No announcement of investigations, no aid, no meeting."

What I don't understand is why they didn't subpoena all the other principles and immediately challenge their refusal to cooperate in court. I think they'd have been in a better position to get the Senate to join with their subpoenas.

But they didn't ask me.

Wait a minute, I thought the Democrats had everything they needed for a justified impeachment. I thought they told us it was a slam dunk. If they really thought Trump was out to extort Zelensky, why didn't they sit quietly and wait for him to actually do it?

The truth of the matter is it's all made up. They knew that's not what Trump was up to. He was looking into their favorite contender for the nomination. They wanted to do something.....anything to try and stop him. As for the witnesses they wanted, they can't even state what they were looking for. They were just hoping that they would run into something by accident. They could have called any witness they liked, and when Trump refused to let them testify, take it to court like the Republicans did when DumBama refused to hand over documents in the Fast and Furious case. That's the way it's supposed to be done.

"The president asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival. The president withheld vital military funds from that government to press it to do so. The president delayed funds for an American ally at war with Russian invaders. The president’s purpose was personal and political. Accordingly, the president is guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust.

What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one’s oath of office that I can imagine."

"I sought to hear testimony from John Bolton, not only because I believed he could add context to the charges, but also because I hoped that what he might say could raise reasonable doubt and thus remove from me the awful obligation to vote for impeachment."

<Mitts speach> NY time paywall.....

It was a first for the "Pig" as you say, to weaponize foreign aid money against the opposing party. No other president has done that.
That's a Hoax, and everybody knew it.

Let me remind you how COUP 1.0 & 2.0 started

160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg

I got Dossier for you

Nah. that's Hillary saying: "Hey Vlad, I got some good Uranium ore for sale. Cheap! You in?
Nah it was probably more like...

Now that you got Ukraine to get rid of their missiles, and Obama said he'd have more flexibility, can I have The Crimea and Invade Ukraine like Obama promised I could?

He promised all he would send them are blankets & NOT bullets,.....right?

And don't forget to send that $150 Billion to my ally Iran for them to buy Obama Bombs from us with Obama Bucks.

And thanks for The Russian Reset which allowed us to get our hooks in to US Tech companies, and thanks for 20% of US Uranium, and The Aleutian Islands too, COMRADE!

Now you're just dumbly winging it by jumbling history. Hillary was SoS for the first 4 years of Obama's terms. The Ukrainians didn't throw off the fucking Russian Pussies until 2014.

This was much earlier, right after the US bought all that enriched uranium from the old decommission Soviet warheads. She conned him into buy some low producing Dirt mines in the desert. That's why he hated her so much. "I gave her 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium and all I got was some US Dirt mines in the desert"

Whenever left wingers are this angry, something really really good must have happened.....

This is a thread about the anger of the Trumpublicans at Tear-able Nancy for ripping up her copy of the script of Trumpybears SOTU showcase and Prize give away.

I'm just playing with the Amalgam Tree

Normally I would agree with that. But I think it's pretty hard to shake hands with somebody who had you impeached for no good reason at all. If I had a coworker who tried to get me fired, the last thing I'm going to do wish him a Merry Christmas before the holidays.

I don't think he saw the hand. They don't shake hands with the whole podium! Trump didn't offer to shake hands with Pence, or Pence with Trump, after all. It was an unexpected gesture from Pelosi, and given that the vote to acquit had not yet been taken, a darn insulting one.

To be honest, I didn't even watch it. Those things get too boring for me. So based on your comment, I found it on boob tube, and I believe you are right, he just didn't see her extend her hand.

Some people have said that's more obvious when seen from a different angle. No idea. Don't really much care.

If you call hiring Pakistani hackers with criminal records and giving them Admin Rights to Podesta's Emails, especially when the password was password....probably reset by The Pakistanis, Hacking, then I am a hacker.

Seth Rich was friends with this group and they were Sanders fans, and that is how Assange got Podesta's Emails....via a Thumb Drive.

Why wasn't Mueller ever interested in Assange, The Death of Seth Rich, or talking to The Pakistani Hackers?

The way I understood it is that Rich's laptop was confiscated by the local police department, and then erased like Hillary's server. I also read that if the Russians downloaded those emails, there would have been a trace on it in the server itself. All uploads and downloads leave a record, and there was no record of such a transfer on the DNC server. Therefore you are correct, it was an inside job; somebody that had permission to get into that room with the server.

I got Dossier for you

Nah. that's Hillary saying: "Hey Vlad, I got some good Uranium ore for sale. Cheap! You in?

Now that you got Ukraine to get rid of their missiles, and Obama said he'd have more flexibility, can I have The Crimea and Invade Ukraine like Obama promised I could?

And don't forget to send that $150 Billion to my ally Iran for them to buy Obama Bombs from us with Obama Bucks.

And thanks for The Russian Reset which allowed us to get our hooks in to US Tech companies, and thanks for 20% of US Uranium, and The Aleutian Islands too, COMRADE!

Now you're just dumbly winging it by jumbling history. Hillary was SoS for the first 4 years of Obama's terms. The Ukrainians didn't throw off the fucking Russian Pussies until 2014.

This was much earlier, right after the US bought all that enriched uranium from the old decommission Soviet warheads. She conned him into buy some low producing Dirt mines in the desert. That's why he hated her so much. "I gave her 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium and all I got was some US Dirt mines in the desert"

Whenever left wingers are this angry, something really really good must have happened.....

This is a thread about the anger of the Trumpublicans at Tear-able Nancy for ripping up her copy of the script of Trumpybears SOTU showcase and Prize give away.

trump-paper-1-AP.jpg

Normally I would agree with that. But I think it's pretty hard to shake hands with somebody who had you impeached for no good reason at all. If I had a coworker who tried to get me fired, the last thing I'm going to do wish him a Merry Christmas before the holidays.

I don't think he saw the hand. They don't shake hands with the whole podium! Trump didn't offer to shake hands with Pence, or Pence with Trump, after all. It was an unexpected gesture from Pelosi, and given that the vote to acquit had not yet been taken, a darn insulting one.

To be honest, I didn't even watch it. Those things get too boring for me. So based on your comment, I found it on boob tube, and I believe you are right, he just didn't see her extend her hand.

Some people have said that's more obvious when seen from a different angle. No idea. Don't really much care.

Like I said, even if intentional, who could blame Trump. It's not like the impeachment was six months ago, done and over with. It was taking place during his address.

trump-paper-1-AP.jpg

Unknown-1.jpeg

The way I understood it is that Rich's laptop was confiscated by the local police department, and then erased like Hillary's server. I also read that if the Russians downloaded those emails, there would have been a trace on it in the server itself. All uploads and downloads leave a record, and there was no record of such a transfer on the DNC server. Therefore you are correct, it was an inside job; somebody that had permission to get into that room with the server.
Crowd Strike btw, had to retract every statement they made on behalf of THE DNC, because other IT firms and IT Professionals called them on their bullshit.

Now let's talk about Hillary's Illegal Secret Server that Obama lied about Using.

She Bleach bit 33,000 bits of Evidence in violation of 2 Federal Court Orders, and COMEY allowed it.

She lied about what was in those emails, and do you know how we know? They were all found on Weiner's laptops proving SHE LIED!

She lied about how many electronic devices she had, and we know this because she said she had 1 and crushed 17 with a hammer.

She hired Pakistani Hackers to hack in to Congressional Files to look for dirt just like she stole FBI files on Congressmen during The Clinton Administration. Those Hackers on their way to fleeing the country smashed 30 hard drives. The sole remaining hacker went to work directly with The Clinton Campaign

Then Obama gave her entire Clinton Campaign Immunity, Gave The IT Firm working for her Immunity, and Gave The Podesta Group Immunity.

Weird huh? Over 300 People given blanket Immunity for the sole purpose of Obstructing Justice.

Now, it gets weirder. The IT Tech ordered to bleach bit Clinton's server was give Blanket Immunity too. He was asked 256 Question and plead The 5th 256 Times.

Weird Number, btw if you know anything about IT.

You could write a 1,000 page book about all the criminal, unethical, shady things Clinton has done, just in the last decade. Her crimes stink to heaven, and so do the crimes others committed to cover for her over her entire career.

Last edited:

I got Dossier for you

After Joe Wilson yelled during Obama's SOTU, he apologized afterwards. Do you suppose we will see the same curtesy by Nancy????

But they didn't ask me.

Wait a minute, I thought the Democrats had everything they needed for a justified impeachment. I thought they told us it was a slam dunk. If they really thought Trump was out to extort Zelensky, why didn't they sit quietly and wait for him to actually do it?

The truth of the matter is it's all made up. They knew that's not what Trump was up to. He was looking into their favorite contender for the nomination. They wanted to do something.....anything to try and stop him. As for the witnesses they wanted, they can't even state what they were looking for. They were just hoping that they would run into something by accident. They could have called any witness they liked, and when Trump refused to let them testify, take it to court like the Republicans did when DumBama refused to hand over documents in the Fast and Furious case. That's the way it's supposed to be done.

The Dems under estimated the Trumpublicans fealty to the Trumpybear.

To imagine it's all made up however is like pole vaulting from the calculus of reason into a pit of abstract chaos.

Forum List

Back