Democrat Joe Manchin says states should be "bidding" on migrants

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I'm pretty sure DemoKKKrats had a system like this back in their "glory days" of the 1820s-1860s.

At any rate, Manchin is proposing states put in bids on how many migrants they want. States and cities that have declared themselves "sanctuaries" should obviously get the vast majority of the migrants, if not all of them.

Thankfully, border state governors like Greg Abbott are ramping up their migrant relocation programs to give these sanctuaries what they want.

1696603904711.png

Manchin: States Should Bid to Take Migrants​

1696604103248.png

Zelenski says he will bid $5 on the nappy headed Biden woman.

I'm pretty sure DemoKKKrats had a system like this back in their "glory days" of the 1820s-1860s.

At any rate, Manchin is proposing states put in bids on how many migrants they want. States and cities that have declared themselves "sanctuaries" should obviously get the vast majority of the migrants, if not all of them.

Thankfully, border state governors like Greg Abbott are ramping up their migrant relocation programs to give these sanctuaries what they want.

View attachment 839199

For what Pedo joes sex traffiking?

View attachment 839199

Wow. DOn't think he really thought that one through

Forum List

Back