Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Trump should be off ballot in more states

It's funny, the Trump cult losers thinking that Biden isn't ahead in the majority of the polls

Hey dumbass,

Seems others are concerned too. Like his aids and his campaign.

Why is it that every time you post, the fact that you are truly stupid comes shining through.

See? You fell for the MSM spin.

Thank you for proving my point so conclusively, and I'll let you know when I'd like you to prove more of my points.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

I am sure it's tough being a dedicated Joe Biden backer.

You don't have "points", you have gas.

See? You fell for the MSM spin.

Thank you for proving my point so conclusively, and I'll let you know when I'd like you to prove more of my points.

Not sure what your posts speak to.
The election hangs on a handful of swing states not the popular vote as it should be.
These swing states are leaning toward Trump.
What is the confusion?

Trump engaged in a rebellion aganst the United States. Not only should he be removed from every ballot in the Country, he should be locked up for the rest of his life.

There are people rotting in federal prisons for years for doing less then what your buddy Trump did.
for example?

Yes, they will be reversed but for political reasons not legal reasons.
Wrong. The 14th Amendment section 3 was rejected by Michigan on Constitutional grounds. You're stupid. Colorado is the state guilty of playing politics. Read the Colorado dissenting Justices. You're stupid.

Wrong. The 14th Amendment section 3 was rejected by Michigan on Constitutional grounds. You're stupid. Colorado is the state guilty of playing politics. Read the Colorado dissenting Justices. You're stupid.

I have explained thus to you already. Your ignorance prevents you from understanding.
CO followed an evidentiary trail to come to it's decision, Michigan did not.
This is the differance.
Your posted Fox blabbering is not tolerable.
Stop posting as an ignorant MAGA clown.
I demand this of you.

No they didn't. They found that the Michigan Sec. Of State didn't have the legal auhority to remove B.O. Trump from the ballot. Big diference.

Try to keep up.

No they didn't. They found that the Michigan Sec. Of State didn't have the legal auhority to remove B.O. Trump from the ballot. Big diference.

Try to keep up.
Lie. Every state is using the same argument in attempting to keep Trump off the ballot.

Trump engaged in a rebellion aganst the United States. Not only should he be removed from every ballot in the Country, he should be locked up for the rest of his life.

There are people rotting in federal prisons for years for doing less then what your buddy Trump did.
Blah blah blah orange man bad blah blah me so pissed blah blah blah me wanna pedo POTUS blah blah Trump es wayciss blah blah.

Trump hasn’t been formally charged with leading an insurrection, let alone convicted.

In our nation up to a few years ago people were considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. I firmly believe we should not convict people by popular opinion or if the leadership of the Democratic Party including Hillary Clinton says Trump is guilty.

Wow. These Democrats want to disenfranchise over 75 million voters.

They are evil.
They are liars.

l

Wasserman Schultz said, “I know there has been a lot of chatter over the last few days since this court ruling about whether or not section three of the 14th Amendment was intended to apply to presidents of the United States, foreign presidents. The Section 3 begins, ‘No person shall,’ I mean, it doesn’t have an exception for other offices, and it applies specifically if you are an officer of the United States and you swore to uphold an oath to support the Constitution of the United States.”

She continued, “There is no shortage of evidence that Donald Trump, whether it was the calls into Georgia election officials to find 11,000 and change votes, or the calls that have just come to light into Michigan to canvassing boards, to not sign to certify the elections, and then, of course, January 6, where he incited an insurrection. It is very clear that this section of the constitutional amendment is applicable to Donald Trump.”

Everything she said is a lie. Why is that? Why do Dems claim they must reduce my choices and violate the Constitution in order to save Democracy and the Constiution?

She should be concerned about Biden’s corruption and the foreign wars we are involved in!
Yeah. But Debbie Wasserputz Schultz is just a ****.

Look Bozo, I just explained to you how the justices ruled in Michigan. Bleeeev what ya want.
I believe that the Supreme Court will guarantee Trump on every state primary and election ballot. Tell us more about how democrats love democracy.

1703738148499.png

Forum List

Back