Democrat Gretchen Whitmers Michigan

335dq2dms7151.jpg

Yo Beale Street.

Read the post before yours. No reaction?
No, why?

I generally ignore hyperbole from the left as well. . . do you have a point?

Just because you lean left, are you responsible fore every BLM and ANTIFA thug that wants to slap grannie around, kill the police, or burn shit down?

Get the fuck outta her with that shit.

Don't hand me composition fallacies.

:laugh2:

Where did I say, imply, hint or indicate that you were "responsible" for it?

You have a rare talent for letting the point sail WAY over your head.
No. . . I don't.

You dance around shit.

Be direct. Say what you want, and have some damn integrity for once.

You believe your prevaricating and equivocating are slick, they aren't. They are tiresome and boring. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

There are more than two dozen petitions out there to recall her and the these women there are now running the state and that fraud of an election. But, due to the lock-downs and bureaucratic and legal hurdles, it looks unlikely to succeed.

However, given the sheer number of petitions that were started? I doubt any of them will be re-elected.

Oh?

What "fraud of an election" would this be then?
I am not going to go over and dig up the crap Dana Nessel pulled. When the government turns a blind eye to vigilantes, of course the brown-shirts get their way. :rolleyes:

So again --- I have a Lambourghini in my driveway. Six of them in fact, all different colors.

Prove I don't.
iu

Yo Beale Street.

No, why?

Just because you lean left, are you responsible fore every BLM and ANTIFA thug that wants to slap grannie around, kill the police, or burn shit down?

No. . . I don't.

You dance around shit.

You believe your prevaricating and equivocating are slick, they aren't. They are tiresome and boring. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

My my aren't we defensive all of a sudden. Weird.

I'm not a priest yanno. Seems like you need to go to Confession.

Indiana is a fairly open state

Their population is 2/3 Michigan's population.

Both states have roughly the same number of cases.

Indiana has 2/3 the number of covid deaths.

More lives have been destroyed by this women's unconstitutional lockdowns

There are more than two dozen petitions out there to recall her and the these women there are now running the state and that fraud of an election. But, due to the lock-downs and bureaucratic and legal hurdles, it looks unlikely to succeed.

However, given the sheer number of petitions that were started? I doubt any of them will be re-elected.

Oh?

I am not going to go over and dig up the crap Dana Nessel pulled. When the government turns a blind eye to vigilantes, of course the brown-shirts get their way. :rolleyes:

So again --- I have a Lambourghini in my driveway. Six of them in fact, all different colors.

Prove I don't.
iu
I have him/her/it on ignore. Some come to piss on threads that expose their part's sins

Oh?

Prove I don't.
iu
I have him/her/it on ignore. Some come to piss on threads that expose their part's sins

No idea what that means but Beale has the vapors because he made an assertion that he can't back up.

I figure hey, if you don't want your bluff called, don't plop it here in the first place.

Yo Beale Street.

No, why?

No. . . I don't.

You dance around shit.

. . . and when we discuss your feelings on how your governor is fucking up your state, I'll kindly keep my nose out of your business, b/c you probably have a better grasp on the situation.

In this case?

Seems like YOU need to go to . . .

hell082way_wide-d452268a5a1fd0fbc7351a269588579ff078053d.jpg

. .. don't count on finding a place to eat, a hotel room, or getting a haircut though. :doubt:

Yo Beale Street.

No, why?

No. . . I don't.

You dance around shit.

. . . and when we discuss your feelings on how your governor is fucking up your state, I'll kindly keep my nose out of your business, b/c you probably have a better grasp on the situation.

In this case?

Seems like YOU need to go to . . .

hell082way_wide-d452268a5a1fd0fbc7351a269588579ff078053d.jpg

. .. don't count on finding a place to eat, a hotel room, or getting a haircut though. :doubt:

Yeah I know where that is. I don't doubt you're in Michigan.

Funny how you bring up "feewings" though, since you're the only one who brought 'em out to exercise.

Oh and by the way....
I didn't post anything about how the governor is handling Michigan. Make shit up much?

How many months does pogo stick thinks it takes before a small business goes under?

They're predicting half of these closed business will be gone in the spring.
He only believes what the corporate media and the government tell him to believe. He has no ability to do any critial thinking of his own.

The population of Michigan is about 10 million. The population of Sweden is also around 10 million. Their density is also roughly laid out the same, dense at the bottom, sparse at the top. Michigan is at around the 44 latitude, Sweden gets far less sun, making it more prone to illness in the winter, at the 55th latitude and the arctic circle, with Stockholm at the 59th.

Any fool can look up the case numbers and deaths for each. This clearly shows the mitigation strategies pursued by Whitmer are NOT for public health, but only for CONTROL.

im sure america haters penelope and sealybobo are happy about that that it probably wont work.penny has stated she will vote for her again,she claims she live there in shithole detroit but if she does,then she is a paid DNC chill and commie lover. onder how long it will before their bosses send them here to troll this thread.lol

im sure america haters penelope and sealybobo are happy about that that it probably wont work.penny has stated she will vote for her again,she claims she live there in shithole detroit but if she does,then she is a paid DNC chill and commie lover. onder how long it will before their bosses send them here to troll this thread.lol

. . not if bobo loses his job and no one can afford his dope. . .

Petitions for recall are cropping up all over the place. Michigan, California, Colorado. Republicans are going to pick up a few governorships.

Petitions for recall are cropping up all over the place. Michigan, California, Colorado. Republicans are going to pick up a few governorships.
I dont think so. DEMS got the Dominion machines and the courts are cowards. They fear the Antifa rioters more than the will of the people. The courts have given in to terrorists

I dont think so. DEMS got the Dominion machines and the courts are cowards. They fear the Antifa rioters more than the will of the people. The courts have given in to terrorists
I would not put it past democrats to use fraud in every election.

Forum List

Back