Democrat Gretchen Whitmers Michigan

335dq2dms7151.jpg

There are more than two dozen petitions out there to recall her and the these women there are now running the state and that fraud of an election. But, due to the lock-downs and bureaucratic and legal hurdles, it looks unlikely to succeed.

However, given the sheer number of petitions that were started? I doubt any of them will be re-elected.

There are more than two dozen petitions out there to recall her and the these women there are now running the state and that fraud of an election. But, due to the lock-downs and bureaucratic and legal hurdles, it looks unlikely to succeed.

However, given the sheer number of petitions that were started? I doubt any of them will be re-elected.

Oh?

What "fraud of an election" would this be then?

It SEEMS like NY, California, and Washington are worse off than Michigan, but this woman, actually the unholy trinity, are destroying a state that WAS doing pretty good.

2022 will be a very bad year because of these governors.

I hope enough people wake the hell up

Yo Beale Street.

Read the post before yours. No reaction?
No, why?

I generally ignore hyperbole from the left as well. . . do you have a point?

Just because you lean left, are you responsible fore every BLM and ANTIFA thug that wants to slap grannie around, kill the police, or burn shit down?

Get the fuck outta her with that shit.

Don't hand me composition fallacies.

Yo Beale Street.

Read the post before yours. No reaction?
No, why?

I generally ignore hyperbole from the left as well. . . do you have a point?

Just because you lean left, are you responsible fore every BLM and ANTIFA thug that wants to slap grannie around, kill the police, or burn shit down?

Get the fuck outta her with that shit.

Don't hand me composition fallacies.

:laugh2:

Where did I say, imply, hint or indicate that you were "responsible" for it? Whattaya got, a guilty conscience?

You have a rare talent for letting the point sail WAY over your head.

Oh?

I am not going to go over and dig up the crap Dana Nessel pulled. When the government turns a blind eye to vigilantes, of course the brown-shirts get their way. :rolleyes:

Oh?

I am not going to go over and dig up the crap Dana Nessel pulled. When the government turns a blind eye to vigilantes, of course the brown-shirts get their way. :rolleyes:

So again --- I have a Lambourghini in my driveway. Six of them in fact, all different colors.

Prove I don't.

Forum List

Back