Democrat Gretchen Whitmers Michigan

america in general has miserably failed with the virus. It didn't do any good to shut down. Leave business open and encourage people to stay home. Everyone wins.

. . I went xmas shopping today. . . I was astounded by how many small businesses have gone under. It is shameful.
That's what happens when you have incompetency in the White House.
Fuck off asshole, you don't know shit about our system of government, stop trolling our board. Other states have done just fine.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[5]
1999px-Amendment_10.jpg

So let's get this straight - everything good = Trump's responsible; everything bad = Dems.

Gotcha, Hack.
. . . . and as it seems, just the reverse is true - everything bad = Trump's responsible; everything good = Dems.

pot, black.

If this woman is reelected in 2022, I'm moving to Texas or Florida.
I've never voted for a damn Democrat and sware I never will

Are you in Michigan? If so, leave and go to Texas. You'll increase the average IQ of both places.

You are such a moron.

Some of us believe family and community is more important than government.

You probably wouldn't understand that though.

You strike me as a soulless, heartless piece of shit that wanders alone. . . It wouldn't surprise me if you have no moral or ethical compass either.

That's it . . . just pack up and leave everyone you love and care about and move. Abandon everyone and give up.

No you don't. Every time somebody tries to do something with a community spirit (let's wear masks and do social distancing) you wingnuts somehow equate it to communism. You're community minded like Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegan.

You're the one looking to move. I say either STFU or move. You lionise a governor because you don't like her politics. You call me heartless and soulless yet you act like she's the anti-Christ when all she is trying to do is protect her people.

Take a cup of Go Fuck Yourself you moronic piece of excrement.

I never said anything about moving.

. . . and yeah, it appears very much like a communist operation. Only useful idiots don't see it.

,o1 a-2.jpg

Are you in Michigan? If so, leave and go to Texas. You'll increase the average IQ of both places.

You are such a moron.

You strike me as a soulless, heartless piece of shit that wanders alone. . . It wouldn't surprise me if you have no moral or ethical compass either.

That's it . . . just pack up and leave everyone you love and care about and move. Abandon everyone and give up.

No you don't. Every time somebody tries to do something with a community spirit (let's wear masks and do social distancing) you wingnuts somehow equate it to communism. You're community minded like Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegan.

You're the one looking to move. I say either STFU or move. You lionise a governor because you don't like her politics. You call me heartless and soulless yet you act like she's the anti-Christ when all she is trying to do is protect her people.

. . . and yeah, it appears very much like a communist operation. Only useful idiots don't see it.

View attachment 432047

God, you post some drivel sometimes.

You are such a moron.

View attachment 432047

God, you post some drivel sometimes.

Forum List

Back