Democracy does not really exist without a free press?

You can't have a true democracy without a true free press

• true

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • false

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
What that CNN producer admitted about purposefully trying to damage Trump is fucking disgusting.
He isn't a CNN producer, he's a young techie staffer....

And what was in the article as an example was a bunch of nothing burgers....

Covering TRUMP hand shaking and having to use both hands to hold a glass of water, was something that really happened.

FOX was 100 times worse praising TRUMP 24/7, and pushing TRUMP lies 24/7

And bashing Biden 24/7....

So what's your complaint on CNN? :lol:

What that CNN producer admitted about purposefully trying to damage Trump is fucking disgusting.
He isn't a CNN producer, he's a young techie staffer....

And what was in the article as an example was a bunch of nothing burgers....

Covering TRUMP hand shaking and having to use both hands to hold a glass of water, was something that really happened.

FOX was 100 times worse praising TRUMP 24/7, and pushing TRUMP lies 24/7

And bashing Biden 24/7....

So what's your complaint on CNN? :lol:
Nobody believes that ! Your a liar.

Is it true that democracy can't actually exist without a free press?

True of false?

TRUE, of course.

That is why democracy is not working in the United States of America.

Fair-minded Dems (yes, there are some) admit (in private) that 90% of the media had one goal: oust The Donald.

And they succeeded magnificently.

The biggest offender, of course, was our once exemplar of objective journalism. I need not name it. Many people admit (in private) it is now a propaganda rag written by the craziest woke nitwits that you can imagine.

True of false?
That's only half the question. You left out "truthful".

And this is how Democrats end free speech.

You appoint yourselves to decide what is "truthful." You define truthful as anything that's in your interest whether it's factually correct or not and a lie as anything that is not in your interest as a lie whether it is factually true or not. Then there is no free speech, you're just a lying fascist. Which is what America is today because of the fascist Democrat Nazi party
LMAO!!!

Truth isn't subjective.

True of false?

You appoint yourselves to decide what is "truthful." You define truthful as anything that's in your interest whether it's factually correct or not and a lie as anything that is not in your interest as a lie whether it is factually true or not. Then there is no free speech, you're just a lying fascist. Which is what America is today because of the fascist Democrat Nazi party
LMAO!!!

Truth isn't subjective.

Correct, fascist. It's not. You're Nazis and liars.

Did you read my post? Not so much, huh?

True of false?

LMAO!!!

Truth isn't subjective.

Can only take so much RWNJ babble, so I might not have read all the way to the end, it's true. However, your "side" is doing exactly what you're trying to accuse Democrats of doing.

But that's ok, it's a standard RWNJ tactic. It's the same reason they made up the "china joe" thing and the "dementia joe" thing and the "stop the steal" thing and...

Well you get the picture.

Can only take so much RWNJ babble, so I might not have read all the way to the end, it's true. However, your "side" is doing exactly what you're trying to accuse Democrats of doing.

But that's ok, it's a standard RWNJ tactic. It's the same reason they made up the "china joe" thing and the "dementia joe" thing and the "stop the steal" thing and...

Joe is owned by China, is losing his mind and stole the election.

Everything the Democrats said the last four years about Trump were misquotes and lies. You fascists being anything about truth is just another one of your endless lies

Everything the Democrats said the last four years about Trump were misquotes and lies. You fascists being anything about truth is just another one of your endless lies
Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point.

Everything proves the point of a liar like you.

Amazing how we have a free press in this country and yet our media is as freedom as Pravda. It's because of people like you who don't want to hear anything you disagree with, you just want them to lie

Everything proves the point of a liar like you.
That's not true at all.

Of course it is.

We actually have a free press and yet they are just worshipping government and constantly lie while you fascists Jew the Republican party.

If you wanted to hear more than what you think, you could do it. But you don't, you worship the liars

We actually have a free press
The one true thing you have said so far.

You are like living proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And you're proof that a broken clock isn't necessarily right even once a day.

How sad is it with our free press they chose to subject themselves to ubiquitous government. But when Democrats are in power, the press just lies down and purrs like a kitten. Which is how you pull off not being right even twice a day. The left lies, all the time

We actually have a free press
The one true thing you have said so far.

You are like living proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And you're proof that a broken clock isn't necessarily right even once a day.

How sad is it with our free press they chose to subject themselves to ubiquitous government. But when Democrats are in power, the press just lies down and purrs like a kitten. Which is how you pull off not being right even twice a day. The left lies, all the time
Holy messed up metaphors Batman!

Forum List

Back