Democracy died today at 1:30pm in the PA House

The sad truth is that Trumpers can’t wait for our Constitutional Republic to die. They hate everything about democracy. They want dictatorship. Thus their love for Putin, and any other low life to autocrat they can find. Simple as that.
theres nothing about a democracy thats worth liking,, thats why we are a constitutional republic,,,
The Republic died in Pennsylvania today.
Feel better?
nice troll,, got anything useful to add??
I was about the say the same to you.

What is a Republic?
I'm not here to educate you,, google it,,

you can spell google cant you??

The sad truth is that Trumpers can’t wait for our Constitutional Republic to die. They hate everything about democracy. They want dictatorship. Thus their love for Putin, and any other low life to autocrat they can find. Simple as that.
theres nothing about a democracy thats worth liking,, thats why we are a constitutional republic,,,
Feel better?

What is a Republic?

I’m curious if you know.

A republic is a form of government where the people chose their representatives.

Hard to be a republic when the people’s right to chose their representatives is stolen from them.

They asked Benjamin Franklin, ‘What do we have, a republic or a monarchy?’ Franklin replied, ‘A republic, if you can keep it.’

While the authenticity may be in question it’s a centuries old truth. Democracy is fragile. It hangs but by a thread of an agreement by the people to be governed consensually by each other. The cracks spring leaks which fall the dam. This was another crack.

I presume you don't read about how Mexican gangs murder Mexican police officers.
I think the US can do a much better job of protecting our border if Liberals aren't involved.

I hear ya. I heard Mexican police have to pay for their own firearms.

I think the border patrol do a hard, but good job with what they have, no?
According to my co-worker whose cousin works on the border they need more security.
They have orders to shoot to cripple.

Feel better?

What is a Republic?

I’m curious if you know.

A republic is a form of government where the people chose their representatives.

Hard to be a republic when the people’s right to chose their representatives is stolen from them.
with a constitutional process to do that,,,

Feel better?

What is a Republic?

I’m curious if you know.

I vote for who the party allows to run and then that person votes as they are told; I have 0 representation.

Feel better?

What is a Republic?

I’m curious if you know.

I vote for who the party allows to run and then that person votes as they are told; I have 0 representation.
as we've seen,, once elected they represent the party not the people,,

I presume you don't read about how Mexican gangs murder Mexican police officers.
I think the US can do a much better job of protecting our border if Liberals aren't involved.

According to my co-worker whose cousin works on the border they need more security.
You mean people crossing the border? They have orders to shoot? Really? Thought the Wild West was 19th century.

Representative democracy.

Sorry.
yes you are a sorry person,,,
Only because I have to correct tRumplings all day.

Sorry.
no,,

You mean people crossing the border? They have orders to shoot? Really? Thought the Wild West was 19th century.
The US Border Guards, once again, have orders to shoot to maim.
I will have my co-worker relate this to his cousin that this bothers you,
If you want the wild west, move to Mexico.

Sorry.
Exactly what the US is.
LIKE HELL!!

what he just claimed is an oxymoron,,
Nope.

Sorry.

The problem in the 45th District is there is a DISPUTE in court about what ballots are legal and which ones aren't. If the ruling goes one way, the R's win, the other way, the D's do.

The current ruling is from PA's Hand Picked Secretary of State. The incumbent is a liberal extremist.
The election was certified and upheld by the state Supreme Court.

The PA State House refused to seat a Democratic Senator today who’s election was state certified because they didn’t like the results.

PA is a gerrymandered state where the Republicans havent won a statewide election in a decade but hold the legislative majority due to the practice of drawing favorable district lines.

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP/KDKA) — Pennsylvania lawmakers returned to the Capitol on Tuesday to be sworn in for the two-year legislative term, facing a still-raging pandemic and a dispute over seating a Democratic senator, with Republicans holding large majorities in both chambers.

The Senate quickly dissolved into chaos.

Democrats in the Senate began protesting — in some cases, shouting — after the Republican majority refused to seat Sen. Jim Brewster of Allegheny County, a Democrat whose election was certified by the state but is being contested by his Republican challenger, Nicole Ziccarelli.

Republicans then voted on a motion to remove Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, a Democrat, as the presiding officer, after Fetterman insisted that Brewster be seated with the other senators. They then voted through another motion to recognize the election in every Senate contest, except for Brewster’s.

Republicans have not said how long they will take to review Ziccarelli’s election challenge before voting on it, or how long the GOP majority is willing to leave the seat vacant. The open seat does not affect the balance of power in the Senate, where Republicans hold 28 of 50 seats.

Gov. Tom Wolf, a Democrat, has issued this statement on Brewster not being sworn in today:

“Republicans in Pennsylvania and nationally have spread disinformation and used it to subvert the democratic process. Sen. Jim Brewster rightfully won the 45th Senate District, but Senate Republicans are ignoring the voters in the district and refusing to swear him in as Senator. This is a shameful power grab that disgraces the institution.
“It is simply unethical and undemocratic to leave the district without a voice simply because the Republicans don’t like the outcome of the election. Voters, not Harrisburg politicians, decided this election, and Sen. Brewster is the rightful winner.
“All ballots were counted and certified, and the results are accurate. Sen. Brewster received the most votes in this race and should be sworn in as the Senator for the 45th District. There is no precedent, and no legal rationale, for failing to do so.
“I will do everything in my power to ensure that voters have the final say in elections.”
The state House begins the session with 113 Republican seats and 90 Democratic, although one of those GOP districts is vacant because of the death on Saturday of Westmoreland County Rep. Mike Reese.

Democracy died when the left sold their souls to the Chinese communist party.
Wrong. It's when 70M sold their souls to the fat man.

How was Hillary better? At genocide? How is Libya looking these days? She did a hell of a job. Open slave trade.

Sorry.
no,,
Yep, 'fraid so.

They all hate what this country stands for and when they don't get their way... you know exactly how they all act.

Do you mean the 4-years of attacking the Trump Presidency from the day after he was elected? Surely you are referring to that.

Forum List

Back