Raffensperger just set a standard

Georgia's secretary of state Brad Raffensperger, just set a standard as to how to deal with a bully; you confront him and then expose him to everyone so that the bully gets ridiculed. Brad is my favorite person today...
He's a corrupt asshole.
Trump's lawyers made some very valid points to Brad Raffensperger and he simply decided that investigating election fraud took up too much of his time.
He has better things to do.

Georgia's secretary of state Brad Raffensperger, just set a standard as to how to deal with a bully; you confront him and then expose him to everyone so that the bully gets ridiculed. Brad is my favorite person today...
He's a corrupt asshole.
Trump's lawyers made some very valid points to Brad Raffensperger and he simply decided that investigating election fraud took up too much of his time.
You mean trump's lawyers made some fake news points, and Raffensperger AND all the GA election officials debunked them all.

Glad I could that up for ya.

He set a standard of turn coating his own top of the ticket...democrats would never do something like this even if it involved murder...they cover for their people...the GOP eats itself from within for the sake of power control lucrative deals and cash....
You mean the Republic Governor, Republican the Secretary of State, the Republican controlled Senate, the Republican House, the Election Commission installed under republican rule, every of them involved int the certification and mostly Republican, conspired to steal the election from the Republicans? Yeah, right.

He's a corrupt asshole.
You mean trump's lawyers made some fake news points, and Raffensperger AND all the GA election officials debunked them all.

What fake points?

He set a standard of turn coating his own top of the ticket...democrats would never do something like this even if it involved murder...they cover for their people...the GOP eats itself from within for the sake of power control lucrative deals and cash....
You mean the Republic Governor, Republican the Secretary of State, the Republican controlled Senate, the Republican House, the Election Commission installed under republican rule, every of them involved int the certification and mostly Republican, conspired to steal the election from the Republicans? Yeah, right.
Kemp is a China hopeful...along the same line as Swalwell....

I could tell this man was lying when he was interviewed yesterday...he was blinking his eyes like Bagdad bob...you can tell when a man is lying and he certainly was....
Someone is paying or blackmailing him and Kemp....
This is how deranged and pathetic Trumpers have become...

GA election officials have debunked every single fake claim by Trump and your response is: They are lying and somebody is blackmailing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't make this shit up. You people are a sad and pathetic bunch, anything to live the lie.

At least lose with dignity.... They must be blackmailing him :abgg2q.jpg:

He's a corrupt asshole.

What fake points?
Right here. Every single fake claim by Trump has been 100% debunked, with facts.

He's a corrupt asshole.
He's one of the few honest republicans.

And you hate him for it.

He's a corrupt asshole.

What fake points?
All of them.

Dems cheated, everyone knows it.

I could tell this man was lying when he was interviewed yesterday...he was blinking his eyes like Bagdad bob...you can tell when a man is lying and he certainly was....

GA election officials have debunked every single fake claim by Trump and your response is: They are lying and somebody is blackmailing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't make this shit up. You people are a sad and pathetic bunch, anything to live the lie.

He's a corrupt asshole.

What fake points?
Right here. Every single fake claim by Trump has been 100% debunked, with facts.

A never Trumper. And those videos cannot be debunked,

Kemp is a China hopeful...along the same line as Swalwell....
I think you just do not like the results and want it changed whether voted that way or not, dishonestly if necessary. Do the ends justify the means?

Only 14 1/2 days to go until liberation!

Well, go get you big brother and have him beat them up.

Well, go get you big brother and have him beat them up.

What brand of paint are you huffing?

Outside of saying "Dems cheated, everyone knows it."
Nobody has put forward REAL and verifiable evidence of cheating. AND Numerous Election officials have come forward with real evidence to show no cheating, and no fraud.

I know on fake Foxnews they can say what ever the fuck they want and you dumb fucks will believe any lie they say, BUT in the real world you need this thing called evidence.

If we keep on saying it, maybe they will believe it...

He's a corrupt asshole.

What fake points?

A never Trumper. And those videos cannot be debunked,

Outside of saying "Dems cheated, everyone knows it."
Nobody has put forward REAL and verifiable evidence of cheating. AND Numerous Election officials have come forward with real evidence to show no cheating, and no fraud.

I know on fake Foxnews they can say what ever the fuck they want and you dumb fucks will believe any lie they say, BUT in the real world you need this thing called evidence, which you do not have.

If we keep on saying it, maybe they will believe it...

Forum List

Back