Dementia? Trump calls the Hungarian PM “ Great leader of Turkey”

Concerns about Trump’s increasing forgetfulness have gripped the GOP.

The former president of the United States was referring to the Prime Minister of Hungary when he thought he was the leader of Turkey, a completely unrelated country.

President Joe Biden, and lately former President Donald Donald Donald Trump, have been suspected of having dementia.

To be fair, Trump is probably just naturally stupid and thinks Hungary is a city in Turkey.

He corrects his mistake within seconds so , as usual, we have a deliberately Fake Topic headline and Fake body copy .

OK , have some low key fun but when the so called President is a pants pisser and dementia sufferer it is rather rich to attempt to ridicule The Donald for being human . And lovable and cuddly .

The former president of the United States was referring to the Prime Minister of Hungary when he thought he was the leader of Turkey, a completely unrelated country.

President Joe Biden, and lately former President Donald Donald Donald Trump, have been suspected of having dementia.

I've noticed you don't start threads about Potato's obvious mental health

Translation: You liberals want to defect from Biden's severe dementia.

OMG he misspoke a word once in one of his many long ass speeches!

Trump would walk circles around Biden in any head to head debate. Biden can’t even read a teleprompter for more than a minute without falling apart.
What was the excuse for shitstain obama when he said he visited 57 states?

quote:

The plea marks the first time a senior Trump aide has been held criminally accountable for and has admitted to making false statements that the 2020 presidential election was tainted by widespread fraud. In a hearing Tuesday morning, Ellis tearfully admitted that she was wrong and misled and that she no longer believes those false claims.

“If I knew then what I know now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges,” Ellis said.
I don't believe her. I believe she still would have represented tRump. She thought fame and fortune would be coming her way. She never, ever figured there might be a priced to be paid and that they all would be above the law. Now that the chickens are coming home to roost she is boohooing and oh so sorry! Bullshit. She broke the law, knows she broke the law and knew she was doing it then but figured that nothing would happen. Now it's to late.

Donald is suffering very publicly from dementia. I am very sad to see. Let’s hope Trump’s handlers don’t try to stand him up to Biden who gave great speeches on Thursday and Friday.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 Trump is pretty obvious. He thinks gushing adoration is enough.

Forum List

Back