Dementia Joe Biden Needs Help from Kamala Harris to Complete Sentence–After Again Calling Her “President Harris” (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR tiny, little, duped mind apparently does not know that NO, the election steal was NOT discredited in any courtroom, because it was never admitted in the first place, and the lawyers and judges did not examine the evidence, after they claimed they didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom.

2023 and you still don't know that ? This is the result of being an information deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media.
Which is all media and journalists in the world except for your tiny Rupert Murdoch scumbag propaganda machine, one TV network and three newspapers. GOP idiocy

And our enemies laugh at pawns like you. You're more interested in turning boys into girls and making sure illegals get a home than you are are about the defense of your country. Our enemies are teaching their children how to beat you weak pathetic limp
queers after the real Americans are gone. It won't be difficult.
Pure garbage propaganda and bigotry, and americanism has always included asylum for the worthy which is the Venezuelans Cubans and Nicaraguans- they're coming now. You destroyed their countries and they are communists, right? put your money where your mouth is. It's really time to end ruining Latin America- hands off!

Which is all media and journalists in the world except for your tiny Rupert Murdoch scumbag propaganda machine, one TV network and three newspapers. GOP idiocy
HA. What you call "all media and journaists in the world" is nothing but the leftist OMISSION media, that keeps you deprived of information, and ignorant.

One TV network and 3 newspapers ? HA HA. Thats what they tell you, huh ? ANd yu believe it. Pheeeeew!

Try this, airhead >>>

Pure garbage propaganda and bigotry, and americanism has always included asylum for the worthy which is the Venezuelans Cubans and Nicaraguans- they're coming now. You destroyed their countries and they are communists, right? put your money where your mouth is. It's really time to end ruining Latin America- hands off!
And they are in need of "asylum" to escape high crime in their countries ? Is that what you say ?

HA. What you call "all media and journaists in the world" is nothing but the leftist OMISSION media, that keeps you deprived of information, and ignorant.

One TV network and 3 newspapers ? HA HA. Thats what they tell you, huh ? ANd yu believe it. Pheeeeew!

Try this, airhead >>>

yes yes and of course the Internet conspiracy nutjobs...

Do I look like an asylum lawyer? Google it I'm not your mother
But you are a poster who is claiming that Biden's many, many migrants are in need of asylum, to escape high crime in their native countries ("the worthy"), while offering not a shred of evidence.

Last edited:
Try a real news station instead of your garbage propaganda, ignoramus.
A real news station is Newsmax, but you wouldn't know, because you don't watch it, right ? Look out! There could be a QUIZ.

OIP.XLGNeKC5d7Gg9lY4b7C6IgAAAA

Blame America. You're the problem.

A real news station is Newsmax, but you wouldn't know, because you don't watch it, right ? Look out! There could be a QUIZ.

OIP.XLGNeKC5d7Gg9lY4b7C6IgAAAA
I watch it enough to know that it's a little crappy around the edges lol.... It's all the same garbage to one extent or another. The Internet stuff is worse than fox which is horrible. Newsmax doesn't have a station really does it. It's more mainly Internet stuff that's put it on local stations I don't know it's getting closer lol

Last edited:
Throwing rocks at the Infirm again?

Better someone slowly "losing it" than an Orange Comb-Over Con-Man trying to keep all the rocks for himself after he had already been asked to leave.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was always a Placeholder President. He had two jobs. (1) Eject Rump from office and (2) hold the fort until someone better comes along.

He has already fulfilled (1) and is well on the way to fulfilling (2). Neither I nor millions upon millions of other Americans are overly concerned about Old Joe.

Better him than your modern-day Benedict Arnold who summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob to assault the US Congress on January 6, 2021.
the founding fathers were all insurrectionist

I watch it enough to know that it's a little crappy around the edges lol.... It's all the same garbage to one extent or another. The Internet stuff is worse than fox which is horrible. Newsmax doesn't have a station really does it. It's more mainly Internet stuff that's put it on local stations I don't know it's getting closer lol
if you dont like fox who is forcing you to watch it

Blame America. You're the problem.
I'll blame Republicans who lead that crap effort. They've been screwing with other countries forever Dominican Republic in the 20s, Spanish American war, Nixon and Allende, 1953 overthrew democratic government in Iran, Latin America forever...

if you dont like fox who is forcing you to watch it
I'm just telling you it is crap propaganda that spreads chaos without evidence and makes its viewers functional anti American fools who believe election fraud huge conspiracies, to the point where they are insurrectionists. Absolute garbage and you are a disgrace.... Luckily your crap movement has gone to hell since the orange clown con man Nazi lost and has gone a step too far with the election crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back