Dementia Joe Biden Needs Help from Kamala Harris to Complete Sentence–After Again Calling Her “President Harris” (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner this pedo-Usurper is ousted by the 25th amendment, the better. He is a national security danger to this country.

/---/ Who knows? Maybe she is the behind-the-scenes POTUS taking orders from the Soros puppet masters.

The sooner this pedo-Usurper is ousted by the 25th amendment, the better. He is a national security danger to this country.

And you think Kamala Harris wouldn't be a security danger to this country?

We already know that there are those among us who are totally DUPED by leftist propaganda, claiming the 2020 election to be legit, have got everything backwards, and have no clue about what is going on - we don't need to be reminded.
Actually, super dupe, that is called journalism and reality. Let's see, which is the cult, the entire world of media that attempts to be journalists, or one TV station and three newspapers of a proven scumbag who admit they are propagandists and no reasonable person should believe them, in order to get away from lawsuits. And they win! We can throw in the Internet conspiracy nuts that most of you are listening to now I suppose. There is no giant conspiracy, there was no election steal, totally discredited in over 70 courtrooms, so you are saying that all these lawyers and judges and newspaper men and TV pundits are all in our conspiracy to ignore the biggest story in the history of the world. You're out of your tiny little mind.

Last edited:
Throwing rocks at the Infirm again?

Better someone slowly "losing it" than an Orange Comb-Over Con-Man trying to keep all the rocks for himself after he had already been asked to leave.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was always a Placeholder President. He had two jobs. (1) Eject Rump from office and (2) hold the fort until someone better comes along.

He has already fulfilled (1) and is well on the way to fulfilling (2). Neither I nor millions upon millions of other Americans are overly concerned about Old Joe.

Better him than your modern-day Benedict Arnold who summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob to assault the US Congress on January 6, 2021.
He's doing a great job, no matter how endlessly your propaganda goes over his smallest mistakes. You can easily do the same thing with trump, AND he's god damn idiot

Well, Democrats gave the USA the first "Black" President, so now they'll give us the first slut President. Cool.

Well, Democrats gave the USA the first "Black" President, so now they'll give us the first slut President. Cool.
Slut my asss, super duper. Republicans fall in line, Democrats fall in love. There is certainly something wrong with you people now, the brainwash. Oh my gosh attacking women and physically attacking gays blacks Jews Asians you name it.... And your leaders do absolutely nothing about political violence- they love it. Poor America. It's times like this that I like antifa kids going out and attacking Nazis. Go bills!

He's doing a great job, no matter how endlessly your propaganda goes over his smallest mistakes. You can easily do the same thing with trump, AND he's god damn idiot
Fool... you're dissing an oblique DEFENSE of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe, vis-a-vis the Orange Baboon-God... be content with that, eh?

Slut my asss, super duper. Republicans fall in line, Democrats fall in love. There is certainly something wrong with you people now, the brainwash. Oh my gosh attacking women and physically attacking gays blacks Jews Asians you name it.... And your leaders do absolutely nothing about political violence- they love it. Poor America. It's times like this that I like antifa kids going out and attacking Nazis. Go bills!
And our enemies laugh at pawns like you. You're more interested in turning boys into girls and making sure illegals get a home than you are are about the defense of your country. Our enemies are teaching their children how to beat you weak pathetic limp
queers after the real Americans are gone. It won't be difficult.

I believe this is now the 11th time he has called her "President Harris".
He has also repeatedly called his administration "Harris/Biden" administration.
Maybe his dementia has him believing he is still the VP

Actually, super dupe, that is called journalism and reality. Let's see, which is the cult, the entire world of media that attempts to be journalists, or one TV station and three newspapers of a proven scumbag who admit they are propagandists and no reasonable person should believe them, in order to get away from lawsuits. And they win! We can throw in the Internet conspiracy nuts that most of you are listening to now I suppose. There is no giant conspiracy, there was no election steal, totally discredited in over 70 courtrooms, so you are saying that all these lawyers and judges and newspaper men and TV pundits are all in our conspiracy to ignore the biggest story in the history of the world. You're out of your tiny little mind.
YOUR tiny, little, duped mind apparently does not know that NO, the election steal was NOT discredited in any courtroom, because it was never admitted in the first place, and the lawyers and judges did not examine the evidence, after they claimed they didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom.

2023 and you still don't know that ? This is the result of being an information deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media.

HA HA HA. What a trip. Looney tune Democrats saying that basket case Biden is "doing a great job. "

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back