Dem Rep. Quigley on Taxes: ‘If You Love This Country, One of the Things You Do Is Pay Your Fair Share’

Marener doesn't know that if he drives one mile over the speed limit he can be detained. It's hilarious watching the troll work this thread. He's avoiding me as well. Notice any response from him to me? I won. I tore him down.

There is a certain group of people out there that believe there is no authority over them........or at least there shouldn't be. I don't know how they got that way. A bad experience, upbringing, I don't know.

What I do believe is that we are all in this together. Last year I had security cameras installed on the front of my house. Too many things in the past took place where video would have helped the situation. I did it less for myself than I did for our police department. I realize cops can't do it alone, especially in a small suburban city.

A couple of weeks ago there was a shooting around the corner from me. Police didn't have much to go on except the shooter drove a white or silver car. I contacted the detective via email and he said anything I can do to help them would be appreciated. I didn't have much, but I did clip the video of the two cars involved in the shooting; the assailant and the victim. I put it on a jump drive and handed it to the detective myself. He was appreciative.

I'm on the side of the police because they are on the side of me. We have our fair share of crime here, and imagine if everybody in my city did the same thing I did. We could retard or stop a lot of the crime that goes on here.

There is a certain group of people out there that believe there is no authority over them........or at least there shouldn't be. I don't know how they got that way. A bad experience, upbringing, I don't know.
I think it’s part of their training to become police.

well the answer is this, they are driving on public roads, those roads don't belong to them, they are allowed to use the roads as long as they obey the laws enacted by their state and local municipalities. Cops patrol those roads and anyone can be questioned who choose to use them. It's why they have a job. So yes one forfeits their rights if they violate their use of them. Your car is not your house on your property, it is on the public's property and suspicious behavior will incite a search. Don't speed, don't run red lights or stop signs, don't drive erratically. It's actually quite simple.
The courts have ruled against your view, and I also disagree with it. I don't lose my 4th Amendment rights Simply because I drive on a taxpayer funded road.

I think it’s part of their training to become police.
or perhaps the fact they walk into critical issues on every shift and need to maintain their own sanity.

The fact you haven't a clue what they encounter is enough for me to say you are a troll.

The courts have ruled against your view, and I also disagree with it. I don't lose my 4th Amendment rights Simply because I drive on a taxpayer funded road.
you obey that speed limit pal, don't drink, don't drive, don't do drugs. You think you can open a can of beer and drive? nope. Can in your house. Drugs the same shit, people violate the law on almost every thing they do on the road. Drive through red lights and endangering others. Dude, i see it almost daily. I also see the road as a drag strip. People don't care, they endanger everyone daily. Someone reports you were driving erratically, they have no other option but to see. Sorry, you don't have the rights you have at home. Your house doesn't move.

People like you who don’t work and are sustained by government dole will have no worries also
I hope the new agents audit you and find all the income you’ve been hiding.

Going to be hilarious seeing you pay through the nose.

Thank you for admitting you are on the dole and pay little if any taxes. I doubt you can decipher that you just did.
The policy here is to talk about things you have knowledge of or experience with.

Thank you for admitting you are on the dole and pay little if any taxes. I doubt you can decipher that you just did.
The policy here is to talk about things you have knowledge of or experience with.
There’s nothing to decipher. You’re a hack.

you obey that speed limit pal, don't drink, don't drive, don't do drugs. You think you can open a can of beer and drive? nope. Can in your house. Drugs the same shit, people violate the law on almost every thing they do on the road. Drive through red lights and endangering others. Dude, i see it almost daily. I also see the road as a drag strip. People don't care, they endanger everyone daily. Someone reports you were driving erratically, they have no other option but to see. Sorry, you don't have the rights you have at home. Your house doesn't move.
The government can establish the rules of the road. What it can't do is violate your constructional rights. You're claiming they can. They can't search your car without probable cause.

That's what I hate about drug warriors: they believe anything is justified in their zeal to prevent people from using popular drugs.

Funny. I hope they audit you and give you a taste of what you've been wishing on others.

My "fair share" of your welfare check is zero. My fair share of Green Energy programs is zero

Saturday, during an appearance on MSNBC, Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) defended the so-called Inflation Reduction Act’s provision to bolster the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with an additional 80,000 agents.
According to Quigley, paying taxes was part of it if one “loved” the country.
So Biden and Democrats don't think the middle class and lower class don't love their country ENOUGH?

Ya know, tgere's nothing stipping all these millionaires billionaires from paying MORE in taxes every year, to show just how appreciative they are and how much they love their country.

Pelosi, for instance, standing at her kitchen counter in front of her thousands of dollars freezer, eating her assortment of expensive gourmet ice cream, should just add a couple zeros to her check to the IRS, in thanks for all the money she made due to her position that made her Insider Trading so lucrative.

:p. WTF am I saying.She and her husband probably don't pay a dime in taxes....

The government can establish the rules of the road. What it can't do is violate your constructional rights. You're claiming they can. They can't search your car without probable cause.

That's what I hate about drug warriors: they believe anything is justified in their zeal to prevent people from using popular drugs.
They did, you can’t open a can of beer and drink it! Dwi. Texas used to allow drinking and driving, not no more. So where can one drive impaired?

I could care less if somebody is using drugs, just as long as they're not using them and driving around me. I love my beer, but when I go out, I don't touch a drop.

I would say a 1000% tax on guns , ammo and big stupid diesel trucks with a zero percent tax on food is fair.
That's just about what the people controlling Biden are doing right now.

It's just like Obama days with ammo. Maybe worse.

Btw: "big stupid diesel trucks" are what deliver food to just about everyone in America; Fucktard. A 1000% tax on them is a 1000% tax on food, you stupid rotten fucking commie dumbass retard.

Last edited:
That's just about what the people controlling Biden are doing right now.

It's just like Obama days with ammo. Maybe worse.

Btw: "big stupid diesel trucks" are what deliver food to just about everyone in America; Fucktard. A 1000% tax on them is a 1000% tax on food, you stupid rotten fucking commie dumbass retard.

People on the left don't understand things like that. They think when they give it to the big guy, he just lays down and takes it. Between the price of diesel and the huge shortage of drivers we have today, it greatly contributed to our out of control inflation.

What they also don't realize is when we get good and pissed off and stop our trucks, we stop the entire country.

I truly am baffled when my own peer’s get confused

Yeah but it's a free country and I wouldn't dream of trying to stop somebody expressing how they feel. There are times when I'm on the wrong side of some conservatives, but I'm not about to be a phony to make them happy. I believe what I believe and I always say what I believe.

Forum List

Back