Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He’s “terrified” Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down…

I first joined the Tea Party back in 2008 when we were protesting against the unchecked government spending of GWB and the democrat controlled congress. I continued to rally with them until the GOP infiltrated and controlled it.

I still defend its original goals of fiscal conservatism but I no longer concider myself a Tea Partier. That said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they scare democrat politicians like the idiot in the OP. That makes me happy.

What amuses me is that people standing up for the constitution scare the hell out of Democrats. They are more afraid of Americans against big government than they are about actual terrorists, like ISIS. That says a lot about their mindset these days.

The thought of losing control over people because of independent people standing up for their rights makes them cower in fear. ISIS beheading innocent people is just a nuisance that takes time away from golfing.

Seriously....what did he offer?

Platitudes and vouchers?

What did Obama offer but teeth and lies?
Expanded Medicaid, unemployment benefit extension, jobs bill, equal pay for women
Who pays for all that free shit?
Same ones who pay for wars

I'd rather pay to help the American people
Defense is a constitutional mandate. Taking money from working people to give to nonworkers isn't mandated by the constitution. Perhaps you'd be happier in a communist country where the system fits your politics.

They'd prefer a communist country, but they are too lazy to move. That's why they will sit tight and allow wannabe dictators to do the dirty work for them.

Expanded Medicaid, unemployment benefit extension, jobs bill, equal pay for women

Defense is a constitutional mandate. Taking money from working people to give to nonworkers isn't mandated by the constitution. Perhaps you'd be happier in a communist country where the system fits your politics.

They'd prefer a communist country, but they are too lazy to move. That's why they will sit tight and allow wannabe dictators to do the dirty work for them.

Most are just ignorant which is the case "Rightwinger" spewing out stupid talking points. He cant actually think for himself. Others are driven by an ideology one that has never worked in the history of the world. I guess that would be ignorant too actually:eusa_eh:

Platitudes and vouchers?

There is nothing in the Constitution about paying excessively for defense at the expense of We the people

Every dollar we spend on ships or missiles is a dollar less than we can spend to help struggling families

Nice fantasy life you teabaggers have, you should get out of your trailer parks more often

Nice fantasy life you teabaggers have, you should get out of your trailer parks more often
Awww, poor little tyke got his feeewings hurt.

Oh, and, just for the record...

Obumble's Nobel Peace Prize a[[ears tp jave had very little to do with promoting racial harmony...

"...The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons..."

The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 to President Barack Obama - Press Release

Straight from the horse's mouth... the Nobel organization itself.

"Your Honor... the prosecution rests."

Yea...The Nobel Committee can be diplomatic when they want to be

For some reason, they did not want to tell the United States that they are a bunch of racist assholes and Obama was recieving an award for winning the presidency under such a climate
The United States are a bunch of racist assholes?

Hmmmmm... most Americans would disagree.

Are you an American?

If so, why are you a self-hater?

Hating your own country and countrymen so much that you would label them thus?

Self-haters are the very worst kind of 'enemies within' and 'fifth columnists' and are the fertile ground upon which the seeds of tyranny and treason oftentimes fall.

Sounds to me as though you really do need to lighten-up on your own people.

As to Obumble winning the Presidency in this supposed climate of so-called 'assholes'...

Let us not forget that it was a majority of these same 'racist assholes' that set aside race and voted for Obumble regardless.

Given that he was a first-term Junior Senator and ex community organizer and time-server in the Illinois legislature in Springfield who had done next to nothing to distinguish himself before the Democratic National Committee gave him the keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention and afterwards worked hard to turn him into a rock star - without the slightest justification other than a charismatic bent - setting aside race and voting for Obumble - twice - is not what I would call the work of a nation of racist assholes.

Like I said - the Nobel Committee diluted and cheapened its globally-coveted Prize, by giving it to someone who had been manufactured and silver-spooned by a national political party steering committee - someone who hadn't done a damned thing related to Peace, by the time nominations closed down in February 2009.

Wrong prize-label.

Wrong-headed Euro-Liberal thinking, too.

Silly dumb-ass Euro-trash.
Let me explain 300 years of slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, firebombing black schools and churches.....
Yes that does make you a country of racist assholes
For Obama to come from that situation to become president of that country is a historic accomplishment

rightwinger: "Yes that does make you a country of racist assholes"

So, where are you from?

Born and raised in Jim Crow America where Blacks were expected to know their place

The same America where Barack Obama's father would have been lynched for marrying a white woman in much of the country

"The Republican Party’s record, by the measures you rightly apply, is not perfect. Any party that claims a perfect record doesn’t know history the way you know it.

Yet always, in both parties, there have been men and women of integrity, decency, and humility who called injustice by its name. For every one of us a particular person comes to mind, someone who set a standard of conduct and made us better by their example. For me, that man is my father, George Romney.

It wasn’t just that my Dad helped write the civil rights provision for the Michigan Constitution, though he did. It wasn’t just that he helped create Michigan’s first civil rights commission, or that as governor he marched for civil rights in Detroit – though he did those things, too.

More than these public acts, it was the kind of man he was, and the way he dealt with every person, black or white. He was a man of the fairest instincts, and a man of faith who knew that every person was a child of God.

I’m grateful to him for so many things, and above all for the knowledge of God, whose ways are not always our ways, but whose justice is certain and whose mercy endures forever."

Mitt Romney

Transcript Mitt Romney 8217 s Speech to The NAACP Convention - TexasSparkle

For some reason, they did not want to tell the United States that they are a bunch of racist assholes and Obama was recieving an award for winning the presidency under such a climate

Are you an American?

Self-haters are the very worst kind of 'enemies within' and 'fifth columnists' and are the fertile ground upon which the seeds of tyranny and treason oftentimes fall.

As to Obumble winning the Presidency in this supposed climate of so-called 'assholes'...

Let us not forget that it was a majority of these same 'racist assholes' that set aside race and voted for Obumble regardless.

Given that he was a first-term Junior Senator and ex community organizer and time-server in the Illinois legislature in Springfield who had done next to nothing to distinguish himself before the Democratic National Committee gave him the keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention and afterwards worked hard to turn him into a rock star - without the slightest justification other than a charismatic bent - setting aside race and voting for Obumble - twice - is not what I would call the work of a nation of racist assholes.

Like I said - the Nobel Committee diluted and cheapened its globally-coveted Prize, by giving it to someone who had been manufactured and silver-spooned by a national political party steering committee - someone who hadn't done a damned thing related to Peace, by the time nominations closed down in February 2009.

Wrong prize-label.

Let me explain 300 years of slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, firebombing black schools and churches.....
For Obama to come from that situation to become president of that country is a historic accomplishment

So, where are you from?

Born and raised in Jim Crow America where Blacks were expected to know their place

The same America where Barack Obama's father would have been lynched for marrying a white woman in much of the country

"The Republican Party’s record, by the measures you rightly apply, is not perfect. Any party that claims a perfect record doesn’t know history the way you know it.

Yet always, in both parties, there have been men and women of integrity, decency, and humility who called injustice by its name. For every one of us a particular person comes to mind, someone who set a standard of conduct and made us better by their example. For me, that man is my father, George Romney.

It wasn’t just that my Dad helped write the civil rights provision for the Michigan Constitution, though he did. It wasn’t just that he helped create Michigan’s first civil rights commission, or that as governor he marched for civil rights in Detroit – though he did those things, too.

More than these public acts, it was the kind of man he was, and the way he dealt with every person, black or white. He was a man of the fairest instincts, and a man of faith who knew that every person was a child of God.

I’m grateful to him for so many things, and above all for the knowledge of God, whose ways are not always our ways, but whose justice is certain and whose mercy endures forever."

Mitt Romney

Only an sadistic animal who would drive a car with a dog on the roof or has a wife with MS that rides horses could write such a thing.

Are you an American?

Wrong prize-label.

So, where are you from?

Mitt Romney

Transcript Mitt Romney 8217 s Speech to The NAACP Convention - TexasSparkle

I always liked George Romney. He represented a time when Republicans actually cared about the people

But once again, we have today's Republicans pointing to what Republucans fifty years ago did in an attempt to get the black vote

Simple!

Glad you 'axed.'

Even you have to admit that is lame platitudes good for maybe ten percent of the vote

Anyone with even a little self control should be able to finally watch Romney's appeal to the NAACP without your automatic Liberal blinders and defense shields preventing your enlightenment.

I'd bet a good many of you will watch this and secretly wish he'd been elected instead of Obozo.

Black America would have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better off with a Romney Administration. But racist impulses sometimes ill serve Blacks just as much as they do Whites, I guess.

Platitudes and vouchers?

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN???

You are such a joke!

Maybe this kind of news gets censored from MSNBC.

Or should I say, al Jazeera?

He is 'fucking over' the women IN HIS OWN WHITE HOUSE!!!
They earn LESS than the men staffers!

HAWWWWW!!!

You suck ass!

:D

I first joined the Tea Party back in 2008 when we were protesting against the unchecked government spending of GWB and the democrat controlled congress. I continued to rally with them until the GOP infiltrated and controlled it.

I still defend its original goals of fiscal conservatism but I no longer concider myself a Tea Partier. That said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they scare democrat politicians like the idiot in the OP. That makes me happy.

What amuses me is that people standing up for the constitution scare the hell out of Democrats. They are more afraid of Americans against big government than they are about actual terrorists, like ISIS. That says a lot about their mindset these days.

The thought of losing control over people because of independent people standing up for their rights makes them cower in fear. ISIS beheading innocent people is just a nuisance that takes time away from golfing.

By Jove, I think you've hit upon something, Clem!

In the face of their peaceful, law abiding Conservative countrymen they become like scared little girls, apoplectic with imagined horrors!

But in response to REAL monsters they relax and act like everything is going according to their plan!

Liberals = Scaredy cat little bitches who can't be trusted with great power.

Even you have to admit that is lame platitudes good for maybe ten percent of the vote

Anyone with even a little self control should be able to finally watch Romney's appeal to the NAACP without your automatic Liberal blinders and defense shields preventing your enlightenment.

I'd bet a good many of you will watch this and secretly wish he'd been elected instead of Obozo.

Black America would have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better off with a Romney Administration. But racist impulses sometimes ill serve Blacks just as much as they do Whites, I guess.

Platitudes and vouchers?

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN???

You are such a joke!

HAWWWWW!!!

You suck ass!

Miss out on Lily Ledbetter did ya?

Guess who voted against it?

Platitudes and vouchers?

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN???

You are such a joke!

HAWWWWW!!!

You suck ass!

stop rehashing old shit. when the Democrat walk that walk we'll all care about Lilly Ledbetter
You sheep don't care that Democrats play GAMES with our lives JUST FOR VOTES

Platitudes and vouchers?

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN???

You are such a joke!

HAWWWWW!!!

You suck ass!

stop rehashing old shit. when the Democrat walk that walk we'll all care about Lilly Ledbetter
Look at Stephanie trying to post with the adults

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN???

You are such a joke!

HAWWWWW!!!

You suck ass!

she gets cranky when the government chesse doesn't arrive on time at her trailer park

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN???

You are such a joke!

HAWWWWW!!!

You suck ass!

Like I said.

You are a joke.

Can't dispute the truths she throws in your face so you are reduced to trying to belittle her.

You are a suck ass.

You and your asshole buddy, Gummo.

I hear that having no teeth allows him to give better blow jobs.

Why do you think he brags about having nothing but gums in his mouth?

Trolling for any random homosexuals he can attract from whatever gutters he happens to pass...and he must have passed by your MANHOLE.

Oh, well how about that?!

He attracted YOU!

LOL

Bosom buddies!

HAWWWWW!!!!

Last edited:

Are you an American?

Wrong prize-label.

So, where are you from?

Mitt Romney

Only an sadistic animal who would drive a car with a dog on the roof or has a wife with MS that rides horses could write such a thing.

When the nation needed sound judgment and experienced business professionals to guide us through the dangerous and chaotic financial passage of the past five + years we could have hired a 25 year business superstar, one who was universally renowned and respected as a miracle worker who rescued the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics from certain bankruptcy and has created hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Or we could have chosen a Community Organizer who had never created a job, had barely worked a job when he first ran for public office, and who didn't even know how to read a spreadsheet.

Liberals can't say SHIT about Romney's hiring process when, after many months of campaigning and anyone could have found out enough about the candidates to see the writing on the wall.

One candidate was a contender.

The other, a pretender.

And who did America choose?

The WORST possible guy!

Obama!

America, it's time you go back to High School Civics class.

Because when we had a chance to hire a world class expert to get our country working again, you chose a failure!

You FAILED!

You failed us.

You failed America.

You failed yourselves.

You foolish people.

Foolish.

It was predicted by us BEFORE HE EVEN TOOK OFFICE but you needed to be "right."

Well, look at what your pettiness has produced.

Now you want Hillary?

Fuck you.

Hell no.

No way that will EVER happen.

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN???

You are such a joke!

HAWWWWW!!!

You suck ass!

Like I said.

You are a joke.

Can't dispute the truths she throws in your face so you are reduced to trying to belittle her.

You are a suck ass.

You and your asshole buddy, Gummo.

I hear that having no teeth allows him to give better blow jobs.

Why do you think he brags about having nothing but gums in his mouth?

Trolling for any random homosexuals he can attract from whatever gutters he happens to pass...and he must have passed by your MANHOLE.

Oh, well how about that?!

He attracted YOU!

LOL

Bosom buddies!

HAWWWWW!!!!
Stephanie.....nuff said

Forum List

Back