DEM insider, not "THE RUSSIANS" responsible for DNC hack

Pizzagate was proven a fake story...and you are still using it? Why should it matter how the evidence was gotten? Ok, so you don't believe in rights. Got it. cool story.

I don't believe this is the first time we find out the truth about people through less than ethical means. I don't believe you or the media accusing Trump of being in cahoots with the Russians is ethical either. And implying the Russians stole the election... how? Apparently they are better at stealing an American election than all the sickening and underhanded efforts by the DNC, MSM, congress on both sides, hollywood, universities and obama administration combined.

So pizzagate is a proven fake story? Ok, prove it.

Pizzagate was proven a fake story...and you are still using it? Why should it matter how the evidence was gotten? Ok, so you don't believe in rights. Got it. cool story.

I don't believe this is the first time we find out the truth about people through less than ethical means. I don't believe you or the media accusing Trump of being in cahoots with the Russians is ethical either. And implying the Russians stole the election... how? Apparently they are better at stealing an American election than all the sickening and underhanded efforts by the DNC, MSM, congress on both sides, hollywood, universities and obama administration combined.

Jesus Christ... go read one of the three thousand pizzagate threads on here. It was a story made up on 4Chan.

Do you think WikiLeaks would come out and say it was the Russians? Now that's some funny shit.

Yeah, whatever. Did you happen to read post #5 right above you? Should that not be the bigger story, the one no MSM dares touch? It's what's in those emails that is the most distressing and incriminating. None of the accused have denied anything contained in all those emails -- silence speaks volumes. DNC getting away with murder as usual. Thanks MSM.

And as a Bernie Sanders supporter it sucks, BUT they could literally say in the mails that Hillary pulled out a gun and shot someone in the fact and killed them,and nothing could happen to her legally. The evidence was obtained illegally.

Ok, so it bothers you too, good.
But to your second point, none of us Americans care or should care how the information was obtained compared to the gravity of what those emails spoke to. Podesta is an evil man and he was Hillary's #1 guy. Evil. Pizzagate anybody?
Planned Parenthood is evil too. Are we to let these people off the hook for selling baby parts just because the MSM and others are dying to pretend there is no evidence? Not enough even to investigate this? Or is all that matters > > "how dare those two young adults sneak a camera into an interview?!!!"

Rights ???? You as a lefty are going to have some expectations of rights now ??? Where are those rights you lefties denide so many while you were fundamentally changing America into one of the biggest social experiments from hell, in which is now known to the entire world as pure crazy, and all the while you Dems were trying to obtain a voter class that is forever loyal to boot ??

Do you think WikiLeaks would come out and say it was the Russians? Now that's some funny shit.

Yeah, whatever. Did you happen to read post #5 right above you? Should that not be the bigger story, the one no MSM dares touch? It's what's in those emails that is the most distressing and incriminating. None of the accused have denied anything contained in all those emails -- silence speaks volumes. DNC getting away with murder as usual. Thanks MSM.

And as a Bernie Sanders supporter it sucks, BUT they could literally say in the mails that Hillary pulled out a gun and shot someone in the fact and killed them,and nothing could happen to her legally. The evidence was obtained illegally.

Ok, so it bothers you too, good.
But to your second point, none of us Americans care or should care how the information was obtained compared to the gravity of what those emails spoke to. Podesta is an evil man and he was Hillary's #1 guy. Evil. Pizzagate anybody?
Planned Parenthood is evil too. Are we to let these people off the hook for selling baby parts just because the MSM and others are dying to pretend there is no evidence? Not enough even to investigate this? Or is all that matters > > "how dare those two young adults sneak a camera into an interview?!!!"

Rights ???? You as a lefty are going to have some expectations of rights now ??? Where are those rights you lefties denide so many while you were fundamentally changing America into one of the biggest social experiments from hell, in which is now known to the entire world as pure crazy, and all the while you Dems were trying to obtain a voter class that is forever loyal to boot ??

I'm not a lefty...try again numbnuts.

Jesus Christ... go read one of the three thousand pizzagate threads on here. It was a story made up on 4Chan.

Prove it! You give me a thread's comments and the evidence. I have yet to read of one wikileaks email that has been proven not authentic. Nor have I heard of one of the accused even commenting on any of their disturbing contents.

Prove it! You give me a thread's comments and the evidence. I have yet to read of one wikileaks email that has been proven not authentic. Nor have I heard of one of the accused even commenting on any of their disturbing contents.

WTF does that have to do with Pizzagate? Pizzagate is where a bunch of people read some of the emails that didn't make sense and just tried to put in a back story to what it meant... Did you NOT read the story about the gunman at Comet Pizza? He went to check out the basement there that is used to smuggle child sex slaves... but THERE IS NO BASEMENT THERE.

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers
  • Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and associate of Julian Assange, told the Dailymail.com he flew to Washington, D.C. for emails
  • He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
  • The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the 'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
  • Murray says: 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks'
  • 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,' Murray insists
  • Murray is a controversial figure who was relieved of his post as British ambassador amid allegations of misconduct but is close to Wikileaks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#ixzz4SrMrOjX5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This destroys the whole liberal narratives, and you know the libs' egos, need for an elaborative conspiravy theory, and rabid hatred of Conservatives will never allow them to admit they were betrayed by one of their own.

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source,
Show me a reliable American news source (Fox is closest but not perfect), and I'll listen. Until then, some British sources have proven much more accurate than anything here.

or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.
If the American is a Democrat, their believability is 0 or lower. If a Republican, maybe in the high3's to 4, on a scale of ten.

Are you honestly saying you believe a politician about ANYTHING???

One of the best things about Trump is that he is NOT a politician. Doesn't make him perfect either, but it's a step in the right direction.

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.
You'll believe "anonymous intelligence sources" reported by the Washington Post and the NYT, so why not a British ambassador? All you douche bags said Joe Wilson should be believed even though he and his wife were obviously hostile to George W Bush, but now you say we can't trust a British ambassador?

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.
You have just been nominated for the "Oxymoron of the Month Award" for your entry "reliable American news source."

Congratulations!

they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers
Democrats have plenty in their own party to be disgusted about, and have for decades.

OTOH, Democrats have proven historically unable to be disgusted about anything. That would require a conscience and/or civilized standards, and the Democrat have proven over and over that they have neither.

All they can do is feign "disgust" at something Republicans did, even though their goal is not to get Republicans to do things "right", but simply to destroy Republicans using any handy excuse that comes along.

WTF does that have to do with Pizzagate? Pizzagate is where a bunch of people read some of the emails that didn't make sense and just tried to put in a back story to what it meant... Did you NOT read the story about the gunman at Comet Pizza? He went to check out the basement there that is used to smuggle child sex slaves... but THERE IS NO BASEMENT THERE.

So you choose not to provide evidence. So then don't act like you know so much.

I do not care about the johnny-come-lately guy who could not find a basement. That means nothing to the facts and the connecting of dots that cannot be dismissed. Wikileaks emails indicts (as far as I am concerned) both Podesta and his brother of very disturbing criminal acts. You want videos? Or does it have to be from CNN or Huffington post for you, otherwise it's all B.S.?

That doesn't mean that voters can't read it and act on it, moron.

Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers
FAKE NEWS!

So you choose not to provide evidence. So then don't act like you know so much.

I do not care about the johnny-come-lately guy who could not find a basement. That means nothing to the facts and the connecting of dots that cannot be dismissed. You want videos? Or does it have to be from CNN or Huffington post for you, otherwise it's all B.S.?

Why would I repost something that you can go to yourself on here and read? I'm sorry you want to believe some stupid shit that has been proven fake. If you want to remain ignorant that's on you, but don't get mad when people say you're a dumbass for still believing it.

That doesn't mean that voters can't read it and act on it, moron.

And they did... but that doesn't change how the laws are written. :cuckoo:

Why would I repost something that you can go to yourself on here and read?

I do not know why you would, but I know why you would not. Because you can't... and by playing coy you can protect your reputation around here.

I'm sorry you want to believe some stupid shit that has been proven fake. If you want to remain ignorant that's on you, but don't get mad when people say you're a dumbass for still believing it.

Oh, I am sure you would jump at the chance to ridicule me. So the fact you are not going to only reinforces my suspicions.

Why would I repost something that you can go to yourself on here and read?

I do not know why you would, but I know why you would not. Because you can't... and by playing coy you can protect your reputation around here.

I'm sorry you want to believe some stupid shit that has been proven fake. If you want to remain ignorant that's on you, but don't get mad when people say you're a dumbass for still believing it.

Oh, I am sure you would jump at the chance to ridicule me. So the fact you are not going to only reinforces my suspicions.

Again...why would I repost here what you can go to in a thread already posted? What part of that do you not understand?

I have yet to read of one wikileaks email that has been proven not authentic. Nor have I heard of one of the accused even commenting on any of their disturbing contents.
The Right wing "Ignorance is proof" argument. Anything the Right is ignorant of does not exist!

The Chief Strategist For Hillary Clinton Calls Out The Wikileaks Emails For Being Fake
Democrats have been warning for months that the emails contain false information that was placed there by the Russians. While not totally fake, the emails are highly likely to contain false information. In other words, the emails aren’t credible.

Forum List

Back