Dem Incumbents Attacking GOP Military Service!

Thanks. There's a lot more than that. Particularly the congressional refusal to fund more VA hospitals and clinics and provide more mental health and medical care.

As I recall, Obama "blocked" many who offered to volunteer their help during that oil spill. But since the oil spill happened on Obama's watch then it's his fault. Just like it was Bush's fault that Hurricane Katrina occurred.

Is that what you "recall"? Seems your link was lost. Care to support what you recall?

Here you go. Incompetent Obama and BP turned down Dutch help with Gulf Oil Spill 3 days in ? Now they finally accept » The Right Scoop -

Can't you Libs do your own legwork? Must I do everything for you? Don't answer that!

I thought you were talking about actually stopping the breach, not "skimming water".

People weren't upset with Bush because it happened on his watch. They were upset over the many deaths AFTER the storm. But come on, Republicans don't care about the average American, right? At least we can agree on that.

And why is it my job to verify your post? That makes no sense.

Thanks. There's a lot more than that. Particularly the congressional refusal to fund more VA hospitals and clinics and provide more mental health and medical care.

I remember when John McCain was running and said that we give the military too many benefits and with all those benefits, they won't stay in the military. I guess he wanted them "trapped".

Forum List

Back