Hillary Clinton To ABC News: 'No Reason To Continue Benghazi Investigation'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Oh really? Well Hillary, it's going to happen and you will be called to testify again............under oath. This time you will have a former prosecuter named Trey Gowdy who will not accept 'what difference does it make' excuses.

Hillary Clinton: No Reason to Continue Benghazi Investigation

Wednesday at "Philanthropy New York's 35th Annual Meeting," former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told ABC News' Robin Roberts there is no reason to continue the investigation into her State Departments actions in the early days of the 2012 Benghazi terror attack which left four Americans dead.

“Were you satisfied with the answers and are you content with what you know what happened?” Roberts asked.

"Absolutely," she replied.

Oh really? Well Hillary, it's going to happen and you will be called to testify again............under oath. This time you will have a former prosecuter named Trey Gowdy who will not accept 'what difference does it make' excuses.

Hillary Clinton: No Reason to Continue Benghazi Investigation

Wednesday at "Philanthropy New York's 35th Annual Meeting," former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told ABC News' Robin Roberts there is no reason to continue the investigation into her State Departments actions in the early days of the 2012 Benghazi terror attack which left four Americans dead.

“Were you satisfied with the answers and are you content with what you know what happened?” Roberts asked.

"Absolutely," she replied.

I'm sure she is if I was in her place I would want it dropped as well but we don't always get what we want hopefully the American people will get what they deserve answers.

Forum List

Back