Dem impeachment witness Vindman unloads on Blackburn as Dems wrap 3rd day of Trump's trial

Adam Schitt's is interfering in the 2020 election. start the rant!!!
He took an oath to God to defend our country including elections. He didn`t take an oath to Orange Jesus.
I think Adolph Schiffler made his Oath To Red Satan.
I think you`re a little butt hurt these days. A lot of Putin`s Pussies have been having that problem since late September.
w031230c063.jpg

He took an oath to God to defend our country including elections. He didn`t take an oath to Orange Jesus.
then why did he say that we shouldn't have elections? can't accpet the outcome of an election and fighting to avoid a candidate from the next one is interfering. sawy chawy
Can't accept the results of the 2016 Election and won't accept the results of the 2020 election.

I think you`re a little butt hurt these days. A lot of Putin`s Pussies have been having that problem since late September.
w031230c063.jpg

Nothing says "From Russia With Love" more than a Putin Gift Wrapped Dirty Dossier from The Kremlin for Obama and Clinton > Cash On Delivery!

Nothing says "From Russia With Love" more than selling Putin 20% of our Uranium, Giving him 4 of our Aleutian Islands, and Then Clinton & Obama Begging Putin For Help in the 2016 Election.

Nothing says "From Russia With Love" more than Obama Bin Lying giving Russia's Number One Ally, Iran $150 Billion in Obama Bucks to pay PUTIN for Russian Made Obama Bombs and Russian Weapons and to help Iran afford Russian Help to Build Obama Nukes and Obama Missiles to Kill Americans and Israelis with by Weaponizing our Own Money against us to build Iran's Russian Made Military.

Nothing says "From Russia With Love" than the Ukraine asking The US for help in defending themselves from Russia after Obama Bin Lying gave Putin The Crimea, and then he had the gall to send The Ukraine Blankets? By Contrast President Trump sent The Ukraine Russian Tank Killing Missiles.

Obama says "Russia-Iran...You didn't build that...I, Obama Bin Spying Built That!"

Last edited:
w031230c063.jpg
accept there is this

and the dossier. hmmmm now Senator Grassley is looking into the DOD from obammy. oh's no!! you be putin's bitch huh?

w031230c063.jpg
accept there is this

and the dossier. hmmmm now Senator Grassley is looking into the DOD from obammy. oh's no!! you be putin's bitch huh?

The more I look at the Foaming at the mouth attempts to remove Trump from office from the moment he was elected, I realized that it was all because he promised to clean up Washington and cut these bastards off from their gravy train and their getting rich off of our backs.

Once Trump wanted to look in to The Dossier which we find out originated in Ukraine, they went after him for Russian Collusion.

Once funny business was exposed via The Bidens and Obama Administration in Ukraine, COUP 2.0 started.

There is no doubt The Democrat Party has become willing stooges and puppets for Vladimir Putin.
To me it's absurd. They are Soros' puppets.
I suppose it doesn't really matter where The Propaganda comes from, The Democrats are willing stooges for anything they can use to smear their opposition with, and will bend over backwards to accommodate America's rivals and offer themselves up as willing conduits to promote foreign agendas, and foreign propaganda.
It actually matters a lot where the propaganda comes to hurt your president. And it's mainly coming from my home country of Ukraine which Soros has turned into an anti-Russian pawn. And Dems keep using Ukraine in their fight against both Trump and Putin. So, it doesn't make any sense to say that Dems are Putin's puppets. In fact, Dems call just about anybody who start making some sense "Russian asset" even their own representatives like Tulsi Guabbard.

Dems hate Russia, look how they use Russia as a boogeyman to achieve their dirty political points (like yesterday Schitt said: if you don't vote for impeachment Russia will attack us). Putin kicked Soros' NGOs from his country. Putin's worst enemies are liberals (both Russian and foreign) which have been controlled and directed by Deep State through American Embassies in Russia for years. Putin and Trump together (no other leaders in the world, just because many of them are Deep State puppets) are able to arrange "Game Over!" for Deep State. Putin knows that, Trump knows that, Deep State knows that. Everybody who supports Trump or Putin or both (like myself) should know that and should know exactly who is their the enemy (Deep State and Soros) and who can be a good ally (Russia and Putin). And unlike your European allies who look more and more like prostitutes suggesting their loyalty for American money Russia can be a good ally just because it has the same goal: defeating the common enemy Deep State.

Americans, stay alert: stop feeding your enemies and trashing your possible allies.

w031230c063.jpg
accept there is this

The more I look at the Foaming at the mouth attempts to remove Trump from office from the moment he was elected, I realized that it was all because he promised to clean up Washington and cut these bastards off from their gravy train and their getting rich off of our backs.

Once Trump wanted to look in to The Dossier which we find out originated in Ukraine, they went after him for Russian Collusion.

Once funny business was exposed via The Bidens and Obama Administration in Ukraine, COUP 2.0 started.

Bringing criminals to the job with him isn`t what a sane person would call Cleaning Up Washington. WTF is wrong with you that you would type something that stupid? The Biden thing is just as stupid. Is there any story that Trump`s goons can conjure up that you wouldn`t believe?

There is no doubt The Democrat Party has become willing stooges and puppets for Vladimir Putin.
I suppose it doesn't really matter where The Propaganda comes from, The Democrats are willing stooges for anything they can use to smear their opposition with, and will bend over backwards to accommodate America's rivals and offer themselves up as willing conduits to promote foreign agendas, and foreign propaganda.
It actually matters a lot where the propaganda comes to hurt your president. And it's mainly coming from my home country of Ukraine which Soros has turned into an anti-Russian pawn. And Dems keep using Ukraine in their fight against both Trump and Putin. So, it doesn't make any sense to say that Dems are Putin's puppets. In fact, Dems call just about anybody who start making some sense "Russian asset" even their own representatives like Tulsi Guabbard.

Dems hate Russia, look how they use Russia as a boogeyman to achieve their dirty political points (like yesterday Schitt said: if you don't vote for impeachment Russia will attack us). Putin kicked Soros' NGOs from his country. Putin's worst enemies are liberals (both Russian and foreign) which have been controlled and directed by Deep State through American Embassies in Russia for years. Putin and Trump together (no other leaders in the world, just because many of them are Deep State puppets) are able to arrange "Game Over!" for Deep State. Putin knows that, Trump knows that, Deep State knows that. Everybody who supports Trump or Putin or both (like myself) should know that and should know exactly who is their the enemy (Deep State and Soros) and who can be a good ally (Russia and Putin). And unlike your European allies who look more and more like prostitutes suggesting their loyalty for American money Russia can be a good ally just because it has the same goal: defeating the common enemy Deep State.

Americans, stay alert: stop feeding your enemies and trashing your possible allies.
Thanks. Good Stuff. I might not agree with everything, but I like the information you bring and the way you present it. I have often thought that we could do some things with Russia, but that always painting Russia in a bad light was not a good thing, and could actually make them more hostile towards Western Interests.

I think we can have a Competitive Relationship with them, sort of like you see between two sports teams. We can contest in areas and may the best man win. It does not have to be a Kill or Be Killed Confrontational Relationship. Maybe a bloody nose once in a while.......lol

w031230c063.jpg
accept there is this

Bringing criminals to the job with him isn`t what a sane person would call Cleaning Up Washington. WTF is wrong with you that you would type something that stupid? The Biden thing is just as stupid. Is there any story that Trump`s goons can conjure up that you wouldn`t believe?

A Criminal like you posting about Criminals? Why should we believe your lies?
Biden has been exposed.

Trumpublicans are the greatest of projectionist.
The Presidents cannot have a hidden agenda, they have to account for their actions, especially foreign policy. Congress allocates foreign aid.
You mean like Obama Bin Lying Ordering Joe Biden to With Hold Aid from The Ukraine until they fired The Prosecutor Investigating Burisma for Money Laundering and Bribery, and Corruption?
2019-11-20_23-31-26.png

So you finally admit it was the Obama administrations policy Good old Joe was carrying out with bipartisan support, and with the support of the EU as well as the IMF.

It's a start. Good on ya, Woodie!

Now let's work on who was being investigated, for what, and for what time period were they investigating.
the GOA said obammy violated the aid, seven times. stop avoiding that fact.

Feel free to point out the violation where Obama used it in a scheme to solicit foreign assistance against a domestic political opponent.

Here's one of the 7.

"The Department of the Treasury was found to have violated the Antideficiency Act in 2014 when it used the voluntary services of four individuals."
does it matter? I thought withholding allocated funds. GAO said, seven times. right?

Which of the 7 resulted in withholding any allocated funds?

Yes he is a spy, and worked with the Whistleblower to file false reports and should immediately be deported back to The Ukraine. He had been asked by the previous corrupt Ukraine Government to be it's defense secretary over 6 times and that is where he should go.

Remember kids: The Whistle Blower Erica Ciaramella was caught leaking classified phone calls between Trump to Mexico, Thailand and Australia and this is why he had his clearance to listen in to phone calls revoked. Then Vindman, Illegally shared 2nd hand accounts with Eric Ciaramella which again is a violation of The Espionage Act.

Vindman is a spy, and most likely is a spy for Putin.

Full story at the below link:

Dem impeachment witness Vindman unloads on Blackburn as Dems wrap 3rd day of Trump's trial

As the third day of the ongoing impeachment trial of President Trump wrapped up in the Senate chamber, most of the drama was elsewhere -- with one witness for the Democrats accusing a Republican senator of "defamation" and "slander" after she questioned his patriotism and implicated him in a scheme to take down Trump from inside the White House.

Vindman has denied knowing the identity of the whistleblower who flagged Trump's fateful July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president -- a claim that Republicans have questioned, because under cross-examination, Vindman apparently admitted to leaking the contents of Trump's call to the whistleblower.

At the time, California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, presiding over the House impeachment inquiry, shut down GOP attempts to press Vindman as to whom he had leaked information about Trump's call, saying it would potentially reveal the whistleblower's identity.

Blackburn tweeted as Schiff spoke on Thursday evening: "Adam Schiff is hailing Alexander Vindman as an American patriot.

How patriotic is it to badmouth and ridicule our great nation in front of Russia, America’s greatest enemy?

... Alexander Vindman broke the chain of command and leaked the contents of the President’s July 25th phone call to his pal, the 'whistleblower.' Over a policy dispute with the President! How is that not vindictive?"

He Broke The Law TOO with multiple violations of The ESPIONAGE ACT!

Man you are deep into the conspiracy theories, keep digging.

Yes he is a spy, and worked with the Whistleblower to file false reports and should immediately be deported back to The Ukraine. He had been asked by the previous corrupt Ukraine Government to be it's defense secretary over 6 times and that is where he should go.

Remember kids: The Whistle Blower Erica Ciaramella was caught leaking classified phone calls between Trump to Mexico, Thailand and Australia and this is why he had his clearance to listen in to phone calls revoked. Then Vindman, Illegally shared 2nd hand accounts with Eric Ciaramella which again is a violation of The Espionage Act.

As the third day of the ongoing impeachment trial of President Trump wrapped up in the Senate chamber, most of the drama was elsewhere -- with one witness for the Democrats accusing a Republican senator of "defamation" and "slander" after she questioned his patriotism and implicated him in a scheme to take down Trump from inside the White House.

Vindman has denied knowing the identity of the whistleblower who flagged Trump's fateful July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president -- a claim that Republicans have questioned, because under cross-examination, Vindman apparently admitted to leaking the contents of Trump's call to the whistleblower.

At the time, California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, presiding over the House impeachment inquiry, shut down GOP attempts to press Vindman as to whom he had leaked information about Trump's call, saying it would potentially reveal the whistleblower's identity.

Blackburn tweeted as Schiff spoke on Thursday evening: "Adam Schiff is hailing Alexander Vindman as an American patriot.

How patriotic is it to badmouth and ridicule our great nation in front of Russia, America’s greatest enemy?

... Alexander Vindman broke the chain of command and leaked the contents of the President’s July 25th phone call to his pal, the 'whistleblower.' Over a policy dispute with the President! How is that not vindictive?"

Since most people on the board view you as a Russia Asset, I am going to then say I am dead on. Although most of this stuff goes back to The Obama-Clinton-Biden-Podesta Group and Clinton-Kerry State Department fooling around in the Ukraine....I am still dead on.

Thank you for confirming that.

Thanks. Good Stuff. I might not agree with everything, but I like the information you bring and the way you present it. I have often thought that we could do some things with Russia, but that always painting Russia in a bad light was not a good thing, and could actually make them more hostile towards Western Interests.

I think we can have a Competitive Relationship with them, sort of like you see between two sports teams. We can contest in areas and may the best man win. It does not have to be a Kill or Be Killed Confrontational Relationship. Maybe a bloody nose once in a while.......lol
Just like Russian cosmonauts and American Astronauts cooperating with each other so greatly with both sides benefiting from that. :thup:

Since most people on the board view you as a Russia Asset, I am going to then say I am dead on. Although most of this stuff goes back to The Obama-Clinton-Biden-Podesta Group and Clinton-Kerry State Department fooling around in the Ukraine....I am still dead on.

Thank you for confirming that.

You do project a lot.

Hey Guy
Vindman is not a spy
You would have know that if you verified
But that makes you terrified
because you can not justify
your lies
because Trumpers brains are all liquefied.

Last edited:
Deep state
How can this guy still work for the state ?

deep state
His Brother left The NSC and works for Schiff, so how is Vindman still in his job after breaking the law and having a conflict of interest?
his brother works for schiff! WTF!
Yes, his Vindman's brother works for Schiff!

He should be fired and brought up on Espionage charges and so should Ciaramella.

Where's your link to prove Vindman brother works for Schiff?

He doesn't have one. Vindman's brother works in the White House which should embarrass the OP but he's got shit for brains.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/01/vindmans-identical-twin-may-be-called-to-testify-in-impeachment-probe/

Yevgeny Vindman, also an Army lieutenant colonel, works in the White House in an office next to his brother as an NSC lawyer handling ethics issues.

Deep state
How can this guy still work for the state ?

deep state
His Brother left The NSC and works for Schiff, so how is Vindman still in his job after breaking the law and having a conflict of interest?

He should be fired and brought up on Espionage charges and so should Ciaramella.

He doesn't have one. Vindman's brother works in the White House which should embarrass the OP but he's got shit for brains.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/01/vindmans-identical-twin-may-be-called-to-testify-in-impeachment-probe/

Yevgeny Vindman, also an Army lieutenant colonel, works in the White House in an office next to his brother as an NSC lawyer handling ethics issues.
Trump should shut down America to fix this shit if vindmans are anywhere near our government. Rebuild this government trump!

Deep state

Trump should shut down America to fix this shit if vindmans are anywhere near our government. Rebuild this government workings trump!

^Pretty douchey. No reason yet again to take this clown seriously.

Deep state

Trump should shut down America to fix this shit if vindmans are anywhere near our government. Rebuild this government workings trump!

Protecting Americans is “ douchey “

Protecting Americans is “ douchey “

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Forum List

Back