Dem controlled California has 1/3 of the unemployed people in the USA.

I guess I should have specified NEW UNEMPLOYED for nitpicking asscracks like you.

KKKalifornia has 1/3 of all the NEW UNEMPLOYED in the USA.

Great Job, Gavinboi. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
wow....the Dems really have turned Cali into Venezula

I guess I should have specified NEW UNEMPLOYED for nitpicking asscracks like you.

KKKalifornia has 1/3 of all the NEW UNEMPLOYED in the USA.

Great Job, Gavinboi. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck OP doubles down on his dumbfuckery. That's two swings -- two strikes. But like you said, ya can't fix stupid.

Dumbfuck, that's not what you said.. aren't you responsible for what you post? But g'head, show your numbers...

Why is West Virginia a Red state losing more of it's population than California ?

WV economy was largely driven by being a producer of energy.....as you can see from the link, the policies created out of Washington during the Obama/Xiden admin, greatly hurt that sector, and the people of WV.

WV is climbing out of years, decades of Dem leadership, and the Obama/Xiden regime...and hopefiully will continue to do so.

California who has a much broader economy then just energy, is much more concerning...the demafacist may have created long standing damage

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck OP doubles down on his dumbfuckery. That's two swings -- two strikes. But like you said, ya can't fix stupid.

Dumbfuck, show your numbers...
I guess you didn't read the link in the OP.

Oh well, lots of words for a single digit IQ moron like you.

I guess you didn't read the link in the OP.

Oh well, lots of words for a single digit IQ moron like you.
Dumbfuck, that's strike 3. Your link was about newly filed unemployment claims. Not newly unemployed. Not everyone who becomes unemployed files a claim, ya flamin' retard. :cuckoo:

But you claimed California represented 33% of the nations unemployed when the actual figure is 18%.

Then you changed that to California represents 33% of the nations "newly" unemployed when they actually account for ⅓ of unemployment claims filed.

You're the poster child for the stupid.

That’s the problem. Dimtard’s vote for stuff that ruins their state to the point they flee, and vote for the same shit in the state they flee too.

You can’t fix stupid.
Every person moving from Cali should have a strict background check. No felons and no more than 2 driving infractions the last 5 yrs

Everyone has a Social Credit Score now which are pretty accurate
3.5 and under means you tend to be a piece of shit. Only libturd social scores should be pulled. 5 is the highest and impossible................3.8 and above tends to be reliable people. Lib scores should be 4.6 and no less

All Conservs are exempt when moving. They should get 25k bonuses for coming if they are high earners

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not what you said.. aren't you responsible for what you post? But g'head, show your numbers...
Folks this is an example of why the demafascist prey on the weak minded for their cult.

As the Demafascist cult leaders destroy Cali, their weak minded cultist ignore the reality on the ground, and resort to childish name calling

Dumbfuck, that's strike 3. Your link was about newly filed unemployment claims. Not newly unemployed. Not everyone who becomes unemployed files a claim, ya flamin' retard. :cuckoo:

But you claimed California represented 33% of the nations unemployed when the actual figure is 18%.

Then you changed that to California represents 33% of the nations "newly" unemployed when they actually account for ⅓ of unemployment claims filed.

Hey Nostra is complimenting you, you dumb fucking bastard. I wouldn't rate your IQ that high sperm gulper

Folks this is an example of why the demafascist prey on the weak minded for their cult.

As the Demafascist cult leaders destroy Cali, their weak minded cultist ignore the reality on the ground, and resort to childish name calling
LOL

"demafascist"

"weak minded cultist"

[...]

"resort to childish name calling"

Poor Fawnboi, trying to spin the Dimtard clusterfuck KKKalifornia has become.:itsok:

Let's Go Brandon is being screamed at an ear screeching decibels no

Personally I like................FUCK JOE BIDEN.................FUCK JOE BIDEN..............................
LOL

So? You want a cookie for that? How 'bout a scoop of ice cream for trying to divert the thread away for the moronic OP's claim that ⅓ of the nation's unemployed come from California?

Seems irony is lost on you.
Seems you still don't want to address the facts brought up in the OP.

Do you have an explanation for why Cali's UE is so drastically high compared to the other 49 states?

Poor Fawnboi, trying to spin the Dimtard clusterfuck KKKalifornia has become.:itsok:
Spin what? You haven't shown that.

You claimed...

"Dem controlled California has 1/3 of the unemployed people in the USA."

^^^ That's false.

Then you claimed

"KKKalifornia has 1/3 of all the NEW UNEMPLOYED in the USA."

^^^ That's false.

Now you've got nothing to revive your failed thread. Try a defibrillator on it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

There were no facts, only bullshit. See the previous post.
what was BS about the OP? Can you provide us with a counter source that shows it'a a lie?

If not I am going to have to label your post as pure flame bait propaganda

what was BS about the OP? Can you provide us with a counter source that shows it'a a lie?

If not I am going to have to label your post as pure flame bait propaganda
Already did that. Pay attention next time.

Forum List

Back