Delta and United ditch NRA

Please don't waste my time. First thing he did was put Gorsuch in the SC which changed the balance of power in 1/3rd of our government. And he has been lowering taxes and cutting regulations ever since. No democrat would do any of that. You know as well as I do that the president doesn't control the budget or spending, CONGRESS DOES, and like I already said, half the GOP isn't all that conservative and the other half is afraid of the fallout over cutting funding and entitlements! NO ONE is willing to give up the fatted cow they've come to depend on and if the GOP slashed spending in some area tomorrow, and they already have in several, you'd be one of the first to decry it. Now go wash your balls.

The President submits a budget, and his was bigger than last years.

Now go wash your balls.

you mean you are not going to do that for me again..you did so well last time.

Hey, you had the shortest golf game in history there! Back already? You must gave a problem with premature golfing or just have a very short putter. Take two Trumps and call me in the morning . . .

Trump: Making America Great Again, One Day At A Time.

Perhaps you do not know what a driving range is.

Let me help you...Driving range - Wikipedia

A bucket of balls cost about 7 bucks and it takes about 30 minutes to hit them if you are really slow.

Please don't waste my time. First thing he did was put Gorsuch in the SC which changed the balance of power in 1/3rd of our government. And he has been lowering taxes and cutting regulations ever since. No democrat would do any of that. You know as well as I do that the president doesn't control the budget or spending, CONGRESS DOES, and like I already said, half the GOP isn't all that conservative and the other half is afraid of the fallout over cutting funding and entitlements! NO ONE is willing to give up the fatted cow they've come to depend on and if the GOP slashed spending in some area tomorrow, and they already have in several, you'd be one of the first to decry it. Now go wash your balls.

Now go wash your balls.

Hey, you had the shortest golf game in history there! Back already? You must gave a problem with premature golfing or just have a very short putter. Take two Trumps and call me in the morning . . .

A bucket of balls cost about 7 bucks and it takes about 30 minutes to hit them if you are really slow.

Oh, where I come from, that's called "Hitting a Bucket of Balls," not "going golfing."

Now go wash your balls.

Oh, where I come from, that's called "Hitting a Bucket of Balls," not "going golfing."

This is what I said.."I am getting ready to head out to the driving range, but no where near Florida"

Not a thing in there about "going golfing". You are trying way too hard here.

Now go wash your balls.

This is what I said.."I am getting ready to head out to the driving range, but no where near Florida"

Not a thing in there about "going golfing". You are trying way too hard here.

Yep, you're right. You said you were going to hit balls, not go golfing. I made a faux pas.

Breaking: The American people ditch the Democratic party, give control of the House, Senate, and White House to Republicans

And when the pendulum swings back are you going to be on here crowing that the American people ditched the Repubs? Somehow I doubt you have that in you.

Then the noise settles down Delta will say "We can steal United customers if we give NRA membership a little discount." And guess what. The boycott disappears.

Breaking: The American people ditch the Democratic party, give control of the House, Senate, and White House to Republicans

And when the pendulum swings back are you going to be on here crowing that the American people ditched the Repubs? Somehow I doubt you have that in you.

It may be decades before Dem's recover after the beating we gave them.

Then the noise settles down Delta will say "We can steal United customers if we give NRA membership a little discount." And guess what. The boycott disappears.

Which is why anyone that lets these things affect who they do business with is a fool.

That is what the Dems were saying about the Repubs in 2008. How did that work out for the Dems? You have a very short memory or you just started paying attention to politics last week...or you are just too much of a partisan zealot to have a reasonable thought.

If you want an idea why the pendulum will swing back quicker than normal, it is because your party is filled with racist like the pigs in this thread, they are the voice of your party and most of the country is not that racist.

Are there any safe, productive districts ran by Black or Mexican politicians?

Many brands that offered discounts to NRA members are dumping the gun group after its furious response to the Florida mass shooting.

After initially defending discounts for NRA members traveling to Dallas in May for the group’s annual convention, both Delta and United announced plans to end their respective relationships with the NRA Saturday.

Companies Dumping NRA

Great news! Hope many more will follow.
Chrisl will make up for the loss. She donates a lot

Wife just booked a delta flight to go visit our son.....who has a college degree and makes six figures a few times over. It was the best deal....nobody pays attention to boycotts but some downplay a college education.....I laugh at them profusely.

That's loony tunes. There will be no more GOP legislation of any significance this year, Trump is reeling from the beating he is taking, and the leges have been flipping seats blue overwhelmingly in the special elections. AL, VA, and NJ went blue from Nov to Jan. You are in la la land, Jane.

If you want an idea why the pendulum will swing back quicker than normal, it is because your party is filled with racist like the pigs in this thread, they are the voice of your party and most of the country is not that racist.

Are there any safe, productive districts ran by Black or Mexican politicians?

Racist, are you triggered lib?

That's loony tunes. There will be no more GOP legislation of any significance this year, Trump is reeling from the beating he is taking, and the leges have been flipping seats blue overwhelmingly in the special elections. AL, VA, and NJ went blue from Nov to Jan. You are in la la land, Jane.

Ahahaha delusional, the historic tax reform bill choke on it :auiqs.jpg:

You can deny reality all you want. There will be no more major GOP legislation. That is over. The winning is over.

You can deny reality all you want. There will be no more major GOP legislation. That is over. The winning is over.

Your delusions are not my concern lib, run back to your safe space while team Trump continues racking up the wins :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back