Are there any safe, productive districts ran by Black or Mexican politicians?

In before the move to Race Relations.....

Are nearly all the shithole districts "ran" by Blacks of Mexicans?

How do you determine which district is "ran" by which people? Is a district "ran" by the Congressperson elected from that district?

How do you determine which district is "ran" by which people? Is a district "ran" by the Congressperson elected from that district?

Please do not try and reason with our resident racist. You would have better luck trying reason with a charging rhino.

Please do not try and reason with our resident racist. You would have better luck trying reason with a charging rhino.

I don't think BrokeLoser can be called the resident racist; Tank and Steve McGarrett have been here a lot longer. ;)

I don't think BrokeLoser can be called the resident racist; Tank and Steve McGarrett have been here a lot longer. ;)

The loser is doing all he can to take the title away.

There is nothing racists, defaming or slanderous in asking if any safe, productive districts are “run” by Blacks or Mexicans...sheesh dude, get a hold of yourself....save that race card for shit that matters. Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Don’t get scared..this belongs in “Politics”....I can link you to 50 threads that do not if you need me to.

Last edited:
Obama ran the whole country. Has things going pretty good when he left . Then Mr. white privilege stepped in.

Don’t get scared..this belongs in “Politics”....I can link to 50 threads that do not if you need me to.

You didn't actually answer any of the questions.

There is nothing racists, defaming or slanderous in asking if any safe, productive districts are “run” by Blacks or Mexicans...sheesh dude, get a hold of yourself....save that race card for shit that matters. Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

I am sure you think there is nothing racists, defaming or slanderous if you were to ask if there were any black people or Mexican that were not murderers and rapist. This thread is basically the same thing.

So, do not embarrass yourself by pretending to be something other than what you are, a typical Trump supporting racist. Hell, the first two people that responded to your post understand your racist question and replied in kind.

How about Durham NC, #16 on the Forbes best For business and careers. Durham, NC
Demographic

Forum List

Back