Deleted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the rules then re-post....Easy-peasy.

I just had a post deleted and my post didn't break any rules.

I normally don't posts on threads like this, because they get enough flack from us as it is… but I wish they would do more moderating, and less deleting/censoring.

If a thread is starting to get derailed by an idiot troll... I don't get why a mod wouldn't post a warning on a thread, or give the troll a warning. As opposed to deleting the post that told the troll to stop spamming the thread. And then afterwards said troll is still there spamming the thread, and my post is gone? :confused-84:

• Banned

I normally don't posts on threads like this, because they get enough flack from us as it is… but I wish they would do more moderating, and less deleting/censoring.

If a thread is starting to get derailed by an idiot troll... I don't get why a mod wouldn't post a warning on a thread, or give the troll a warning. As opposed to deleting the post that told the troll to stop spamming the thread. And then said troll is still there spamming the thread, and my post is gone? :confused-84:
This happens too often. It seems some trolls are allowed to derail any thread they disagree with.

If a thread is starting to get derailed by an idiot troll... I don't get why a mod wouldn't post a warning on a thread, or give the troll a warning. As opposed to deleting the post that told the troll to stop spamming the thread. And then afterwards said troll is still there spamming the thread, and my post is gone? :confused-84:
The mod pre-emptively burns the post because otherwise, the rest of the prisoners may get to have an idea of their own with which to form an opinion as to whether or not it is offensive or actually derailing. Alternatively, the correlate of this mechanism is self-inflicted: the ignore button.

I just don't like when certain mods are so quick to delete posts. As opposed to dealing with the actual problem.

But that's all I'm going to say about that.

I'm signing off here now anyway, gotta stop wasting my time. 😝

A lot of posters have come to the same conclusion. Leave the joint to the groomers, deviants, and commie freaks. The mods can all take turns trolling the 4 real posters left with their 50 mod socks here.

The rules seem to be flexible here.
The only thing that springs to mind regarding your locked thread is sometimes one sentence gets the point across with no further need of embellishment if a video is attached.

That said, since you are well aware of how "skittish" some mods are just go ahead and pad your post with enough blah, blah, blah, to make it "legal".

If not those that are at loggerheads with either you or your subject matter will report it anyway so don't give either (mod or member) reason to lock/report it.

I hope this helps. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back