Deleted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that springs to mind regarding your locked thread is sometimes one sentence gets the point across with no further need of embellishment if a video is attached.

That said, since you are well aware of how "skittish" some mods are just go ahead and pad your post with enough blah, blah, blah, to make it "legal".

If not those that are at loggerheads with either you or your subject matter will report it anyway so don't give either (mod or member) reason to lock/report it.

I hope this helps. ;)
Why even start a thread if it will get deleted?

The rules seem to be flexible here.

The staff, here, take a Humpty Dumpty approach to applying the rules. what is actually written is meaningless.

Every rule, here, means only what whatever moderator is applying it at any given time chooses for it to mean, regardless of what it actually says.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.”
—Humpty Dumpty, as written in Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll​

You can strictly obey all the stated rules of this forum, according to how they are literally written, and if a mod has it in for you, that mod will make some excuse to falsely infract you for allegedly violating one of those rules, no matter how whatever rule is being applied needs to be stretched, distorted, or outright lied about to cover what it is that you allegedly did.

And if the mods like you, you can pretty much violate all of the rules with impunity, and they won't do shit about it.

Some Mods are practicing censorship on any comment that doesn't align with their political philosophy.

No we're not.

That British troll never has any of his threads shutdown. I wonder why?

Again, just as you were told the other day when you complained, this is a discussion forum. People are permitted to create topics on pretty much anything as long as they fall within the rules. It's not up to you to decide what other people start threads on. If you don't like certain posters then put them on ignore or simply don't participate in their threads. It's really quite simple.

God knows I wish I had that option.

Some Mods are practicing censorship on any comment that doesn't align with their political philosophy.
No we're not.

Your hand is in the cookie jar, there are crumbs all over your shirt, you are looking at us with a straight face, and telling us, with your mouth full of party-eaten cookies, that you have no clue who has been getting into the cookies.

Who do you think you are fooling?

LiarFace-topaz-enhance-2048h-textai.png

The staff, here, take a Humpty Dumpty approach to applying the rules. what is actually written is meaningless.

Every rule, here, means only what whatever moderator is applying it at any given time chooses for it to mean, regardless of what it actually says.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.”
—Humpty Dumpty, as written in Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll​

You can strictly obey all the stated rules of this forum, according to how they are literally written, and if a mod has it in for you, that mod will make some excuse to falsely infract you for allegedly violating one of those rules, no matter how whatever rule is being applied needs to be stretched, distorted, or outright lied about to cover what it is that you allegedly did.

And if the mods like you, you can pretty much violate all of the rules with impunity, and they won't do shit about it.
I have been told that I don't need to break rules to be infracted.

I'm sure you know who told me that.

No we're not.

Again, just as you were told the other day when you complained, this is a discussion forum. People are permitted to create topics on pretty much anything as long as they fall within the rules. It's not up to you to decide what other people start threads on. If you don't like certain posters then put them on ignore or simply don't participate in their threads. It's really quite simple.

God knows I wish I had that option.
You aren’t fooling anybody.

I have been told that I don't need to break rules to be infracted.
I think I remember you mentioning that at least once before.
That's never been explicitly stated by any of the mods to me, but it has been made rather clear anyway.

As if on queue, I just got dinged, within the past half hour, for a bullshit non-violation.

Yes. Report any of the trolls the mods protect and YOU get told you violated the rules.

Or even dare to call them out.

They will not do anything, here, about those who openly and unabashedly defend and support pedophilia, but they sure will do things against anyone who dare to call them out for it, even when one does so without actually violating any of the rules as written.

Aside from you, apparently
Can you explain your track record when it comes to moving threads to the conspiracy theory forum in any terms OTHER than your political bias?

You have moved so many threads there that have been proven true and allowed so many falsities to remain where posted as to establish an almost perfect inverse relationship between actual truth and conspiracy.

Talk to a more senior mod, I've had such a situation where in the religious forum anything that didn't conform to this mod's view of Christianity was deleted. That Mod never came back after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back