Defunding Police

I hope President Biden is gonna be on board with this but the movement has now shown the only choice left: Defund police. Nothing else has stopped the carnage and tyranny so it had to be done. And it would be just fine.....

- Massive funds for social workers, education (FREE COLLEGE for gods sake), etc etc will reduce crime
- For actual REAL crime (w a human victim) like murder and rape we have the FBI. Also a non-uniformed, non patrolling state level detective bureau can do that too. Work from an office only respond to major human crimes

As for property theft or damage, for real, everyone has insurance. When people dont have all these tickets and bullshit license suspensions to pay they wont need to steal.

Traffic? Id consider keeping a highway patrol for traffic and DUI. But their powers would ONLY be for traffic regulation nothing else

I hope President Biden is gonna be on board with this but the movement has now shown the only choice left: Defund police. Nothing else has stopped the carnage and tyranny so it had to be done. And it would be just fine.....

- Massive funds for social workers, education (FREE COLLEGE for gods sake), etc etc will reduce crime
- For actual REAL crime (w a human victim) like murder and rape we have the FBI. Also a non-uniformed, non patrolling state level detective bureau can do that too. Work from an office only respond to major human crimes

As for property theft or damage, for real, everyone has insurance. When people dont have all these tickets and bullshit license suspensions to pay they wont need to steal.

Traffic? Id consider keeping a highway patrol for traffic and DUI. But their powers would ONLY be for traffic regulation nothing else
Don't you think we should abolish the Guard too? Why do we need them?

8Ball.jpg

Don't you think we should abolish the Guard too? Why do we need them?

Maybe but the guard does warfare and disaster relief too. And I wasnt in the military so Id defer to a military person about defunding the guard. Obviously ban them from law enforcement roles on US soil though

Nothing else has stopped the carnage and tyranny so it had to be done. And it would be just fine.....

If you defund the Police, you are only adding more fuel to the fire.

"General rule for riots: They begin as protests that have an actual point but then descend into madness. Not only did the orgiastic masses do major long-term damage to the economic prospects of their own communities by rioting in cities across the country, not only did they shout angrily in tightly massed crowds as if they were actively trying to jump-start the coronavirus, but even the supposed thought leaders behind the riots were making radical and destructive policy proposals."

Believe me, there will be a day you will need them. Trust me.

Abolish the federal government

Nothing else has stopped the carnage and tyranny so it had to be done. And it would be just fine.....

"General rule for riots: They begin as protests that have an actual point but then descend into madness. Not only did the orgiastic masses do major long-term damage to the economic prospects of their own communities by rioting in cities across the country, not only did they shout angrily in tightly massed crowds as if they were actively trying to jump-start the coronavirus, but even the supposed thought leaders behind the riots were making radical and destructive policy proposals."

UMMMMM......have you watched the news bud??? If police didnt exist in Minneapolis....there WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RIOTS because George Floyd would be alive

Wow, that almost sounds like utopia. Sounds like Venezuela.

You really are one of the more clueless people on this board if you think social workers, education and free college are going to reduce crime! You do away with Police in urban areas and the criminals are going to rule the streets. Law abiding citizens will be hiding in their homes behind barred doors and windows praying they're spared that day or night!
You think insurance is going to pay for all of the carnage? YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! Insurance companies aren't going to issue insurance to anyone who lives in an area without Police! They'd have to be out of their minds to do so!

UMMMMM......have you watched the news bud??? If police didnt exist in Minneapolis....there WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RIOTS because George Floyd would be alive
That "logic" is so convoluted that I can't help but ask.....Do the paint chips stay crispy in milk?

I agree that we need to defund the police but you are living in a fantasyland thinking biden will be any differerent than trump :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: Both parties are corrupt,it’s a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.getting rid of trump solves nothing whatsoever.he is just a puppet doing what his puppet masters tell him Same as all presidents always do.neither party believes in the constitution,that’s why things never change and just get worse and worse each decade. The sheepjust can’t put two and two together WHY an independent never gets elected.:rolleyes-41:

There always be bad cops and there will always be good cops. They are there to enforce what the Government passes laws on. Didn't you learn that in grade school?

OMG... You sound like a very naive little kid with this crazy shit.

Forum List

Back