Defund the POlice.

Oops....

In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf

Oh, and police don't involve themselves with inter-race crimes? Crime is crime no matter who you commit it against. If blacks per capita are involved in much more violent crime than whites, then they will have much more interaction with police, and get shot and killed more often. This isn't rocket science.

And yet studies still show blacks disproportionately killed by police. Blacks are not killing people at six times the rate of white people but ARE up to six times more likely to be killed by police.

Right:

From YOUR link...

Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 34 fatal shootings per million of the population as of January 2021.
From the fbi blacks commit 50 percent of all murders and commit 37 percent of all violent crimes they are much more seen by police in a shooting type situation.
Why is it when you guys just toss numbers around, there is never a LINK to support it?
YOU have been linked to the stats in numerous threads.

I'm not in those threads, I am in this one. Can't produce? Stats come from Stormfront?
wrong you have been in those threads on more then one occasion go look it up on thr fbi site so this time yu won't forget it.

So you can't back your shit up...not surprised.

Oops....

In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

Oh, and police don't involve themselves with inter-race crimes? Crime is crime no matter who you commit it against. If blacks per capita are involved in much more violent crime than whites, then they will have much more interaction with police, and get shot and killed more often. This isn't rocket science.

And yet studies still show blacks disproportionately killed by police. Blacks are not killing people at six times the rate of white people but ARE up to six times more likely to be killed by police.

actually blacks kill people at 5 times the rate of whites

Right:

From YOUR link...

Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 34 fatal shootings per million of the population as of January 2021.
From the fbi blacks commit 50 percent of all murders and commit 37 percent of all violent crimes they are much more seen by police in a shooting type situation.
Why is it when you guys just toss numbers around, there is never a LINK to support it?

I'm not in those threads, I am in this one. Can't produce? Stats come from Stormfront?
wrong you have been in those threads on more then one occasion go look it up on thr fbi site so this time yu won't forget it.

Lok you fucking stupid ass FBI stats are free for all to look at, that you cant do it is your problem not mine.

Oops....

actually blacks kill people at 5 times the rate of whites

The BJS study demonstrates plainly that this is simply not the case. Some 57 percent of crimes involving white victims were committed by white perpetrators, while only 15 percent were committed by blacks, and 11 percent by Hispanics. Black crime victims fell along similar racial lines, with 63 percent of the crimes committed by black perpetrators, while 11 percent were committed by whites, and 6.6 percent by Hispanics.​
Overall, the BJS reported, “the percentage of intraracial [that is, same-race] victimization was higher than the percentage of interracial victimization for all types of violent crime except robbery.”​
Moreover, it explained, “the rate of white-on-white violent crime (12.0 per 1,000) was about four times higher than black-on-white violent crime (3.1 per 1,000). The rate of black-on-black crime (16.5 per 1,000) was more than five times higher than white-on-black violent crime (2.8 per 1,000). The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic crime (8.3 per 1,000) was about double the rate of white-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000) and black-on-Hispanic (4.2 per 1,000) violent crime.”​

Right:

From YOUR link...

Lok you fucking stupid ass FBI stats are free for all to look at, that you cant do it is your problem not mine.

Uh oh...can't produce and it's upsetting you. Can't even spell "look" properly.

Homicide

According to the FBI, African Americans accounted for 52.4% of all homicide offenders in 2018, with Whites 43.1% and "Other"/Unknown 4.4%. Of these, 15.4% were Hispanic or Latino. The per-capita offending rate for African Americans was roughly six times higher than Whites, and the victim rate is a similar figure. Most homicides were intraracial, with 81% of White victims killed by Whites and 89% of African American victims killed by African Americans.[52][53]

African Americans account for the majority of gun homicide victims and arrestees in the US while Whites (including Hispanics) account for the majority of non-gun homicide victims and arrestees. Of the gun murder victims in the United States between 2007 and 2016, 57% were black, 40.6% white (including Hispanic), 1.35% Asian, 0.98% unknown race and 0.48% indigenous American. Non-gun homicides represented about 30% of total murders in the time period. African Americans were also over-represented in such homicides, by about 2.5 times their share of the general population.[54] Of the non-gun murder victims in the United States between 2007 to 2016, 61.5% were white (including Hispanic), 32.9% black, 2.29% Asian, 1.89% unknown race and 1.43% indigenous American.[55]

It is still going on and will continue as long as the cops keep murdering and profiling black people.

What has Biden done about it since taking office? What has any of you guys done, since winning and taking power?
Since it is very much a local issue perhaps you should ask your local authorities what is going on. Some cities have taken action in the right direction.

Sure. The same dems that have been in charge of the police departments for generations, have "taken action" that they could have done generations ago, and you want to pretend that is why suddenly, "DEFUND" is fading away...

It was one of the various handfuls of shit that you monkeys threw at Trump, and now that the election is won, you don't need it anymore.

Till the next time.

STATEMENT: 'The same dems that have been in charge of the police departments for generations"

RESPONSE: BULLSHIT. Have you ever worn a badge? I have for two agencies, you need to take your head out of your ass.

Explain how you havign been a cop in the past, means that the dem machine politicians have not been in charge of the major city police departments for generations.

ANY reforms you people pretend to want, you could have done at any time, for generations.

That you pretend that this "Wacism" is somone else's fault, is just a testimony to how insanely dishonest you people are.

What I know is people like you echo the same bullshit over and over. You have no clue as to the politics of Chief's of Police, or Chiefs in all of the myriad number of LE Agencies, there are dozens in local, state and national 'cops'* employed.

*police, agents, deputies.

Last edited:
Excuses, excuses.
No. That is the REASON. The actual reason.

The Covid Relief Bill has hundreds of billions that will be used to offset local and state revenue. It is FUNDING the police and Republicans in Congress universally oppose it

Hey, remember when that was a big thing? What happened?

I told you people that it was bullshit and that it was just meant to rile up the base. that the white libs would not actually do it. And that it would fade away until the next time they need to rile up the base.
biden will be pressured by the left to defund especially when democrats starting lootong killing rioting and burning when temps get warmer ...

I certainly hope so. It will be funny.

It is still going on and will continue as long as the cops keep murdering and profiling black people.

What has Biden done about it since taking office? What has any of you guys done, since winning and taking power?
Since it is very much a local issue perhaps you should ask your local authorities what is going on. Some cities have taken action in the right direction.

Sure. The same dems that have been in charge of the police departments for generations, have "taken action" that they could have done generations ago, and you want to pretend that is why suddenly, "DEFUND" is fading away...

It was one of the various handfuls of shit that you monkeys threw at Trump, and now that the election is won, you don't need it anymore.

Till the next time.

STATEMENT: 'The same dems that have been in charge of the police departments for generations"

RESPONSE: BULLSHIT. Have you ever worn a badge? I have for two agencies, you need to take your head out of your ass.

Explain how you havign been a cop in the past, means that the dem machine politicians have not been in charge of the major city police departments for generations.

ANY reforms you people pretend to want, you could have done at any time, for generations.

That you pretend that this "Wacism" is somone else's fault, is just a testimony to how insanely dishonest you people are.

What I know is people like you echo the same bullshit over and over. You have no clue as to the politics of Chief's of Police, or Chiefs in all of the myriad number of LE Agencies, there are dozens in local, state and national 'cops'* employed.

I know that that they have to answer to the dem mayors and that the dem mayors and teh dem city councils are the ones that determine policy.

I ask again, what does your past history wearing a badge, mean against that?

Excuses, excuses.

The Covid Relief Bill has hundreds of billions that will be used to offset local and state revenue. It is FUNDING the police and Republicans in Congress universally oppose it

If this bill passes in it's entirety, it will put us past the 30 trillion dollar debt mark. Republicans don't care about spending money to help Americans in need. But what about hundreds of billions on multiple child tax credits, 350 billion to bail out liberal cities who have been putting themselves in a hole for years, and even a deeper one by closing down everything. 130 billion for school funding. What happened to the last 60 billion they didn't get? $400.00 additional a week to keep unemployed people from finding a job because being unemployed pays better than going to work. Another 50 million going to various environmental Democrat support groups. Just a ton of things that have nothing so do with the virus.

Excuses, excuses.

If this bill passes in it's entirety, it will put us past the 30 trillion dollar debt mark. Republicans don't care about spending money to help Americans in need. But what about hundreds of billions on multiple child tax credits, 350 billion to bail out liberal cities who have been putting themselves in a hole for years, and even a deeper one by closing down everything. 130 billion for school funding. What happened to the last 60 billion they didn't get? $400.00 additional a week to keep unemployed people from finding a job because being unemployed pays better than going to work. Another 50 million going to various environmental Democrat support groups. Just a ton of things that have nothing so do with the virus.
Don't even pretend to care about debt or deficits aftr supporting Trump.

And don't pretend to care about funding police when a big chunk of this bill WILL be used to fund them

And don't pretend to care about funding police when a big chunk of this bill WILL be used to fund them

It's not going to fund the police, it's going to failed Democrat cities for they terrible way they spent themselves into a hole and are looking for an excuse to have us bail them out.

Till the next time.

I know that that they have to answer to the dem mayors and that the dem mayors and teh dem city councils are the ones that determine policy.

I spent several years as dept. training manager and subsequently in HR; among other duties. In the former I wrote or updated Dept. Policies, such as the Use of Force Policy, and the duty of all sworn personnel to advise me of any police contact, arrest or other violations of law or policies, civil actions, including divorce, suits or traffic matters.

I operated under CA. law: The Peace Officer's Bill of Rights. In this act of the legislature it is clear that Mayor or City Manager must also respect these rights.

Till the next time.

I spent several years as dept. training manager and subsequently in HR; among other duties. In the former I wrote or updated Dept. Policies, such as the Use of Force Policy, and the duty of all sworn personnel to advise me of any police contact, arrest or other violations of law or policies, civil actions, including divorce, suits or traffic matters.

I operated under CA. law: The Peace Officer's Bill of Rights. In this act of the legislature it is clear that Mayor or City Manager must also respect these rights.

And that was a problem for them reforming the supposedly wacist police and supposedly wacist policing?

I

It's not going to fund the police, it's going to failed Democrat cities for they terrible way they spent themselves into a hole and are looking for an excuse to have us bail them out.
Biden is a failure already, and the lemoncrats know it, so they've hatched this huge plan to fund their reign by robbing the taxpayers blind. Welcome to a failed presidency that has to be propped up by any means nessesary.

Biden is a failure already, and the lemoncrats know it, so they've hatched this huge plan to fund their reign by robbing the taxpayers blind. Welcome to a failed presidency that has to be propped up by any means nessesary.

They may know he's a failure but will never admit it. Since the election, gasoline went up 50 cents a gallon already and it's only been in a month and a few days. We told them this was going to happen and they refused to believe us.

Defund the police, and you defund this...

Deputy Royce James, goes motel to motel, looking for 13-yr-old girl reported missing by her grandmother.

He is eventually successful, finding her in a hotel room with a 22-yr-old pedophile...

[Direct link to video, including the apprehension of the pervert:]

Another hero in Blue.

Deputy-Royce-James2.jpg

They may know he's a failure but will never admit it. Since the election, gasoline went up 50 cents a gallon already and it's only been in a month and a few days. We told them this was going to happen and they refused to believe us.
How much of that money is actually taxes on gasoline going to the government ? Otherwise are taxes being raised in all sorts of nefarious ways instead of attacking the working class paycheck's immediately ???

Forum List

Back