Defund the POlice.

LOL well Indi defunded their police department and many left.

No they didn't. Indy still has a police force.

Well they are looking for more since their social workers aren't working out.

Ramble on.

You lied in your reply so.......................

Hey. Look it up.I just did. They are now trying to hire.

Police forces are always hiring.

No they aren't. Only to the racist paranoid.

Of course it is. It's indicative of somebody being mentally incompetent or under the influence of something. There are people down there dying in their homes from the cold, and this guy is running around like it's the middle of summer?

Hey, remember when that was a big thing? What happened?

I told you people that it was bullshit and that it was just meant to rile up the base. that the white libs would not actually do it. And that it would fade away until the next time they need to rile up the base.
The people that pushed this bullshit are feeling it now. How is police recruiting going, especially in Minneapolis?

The Liberal Mindset: Defund the police and take away guns. What could possibly go wrong?

The people that pushed this bullshit are feeling it now. How is police recruiting going, especially in Minneapolis?

The Liberal Mindset: Defund the police and take away guns. What could possibly go wrong?

It's more than just de-funding the police. They also put policies in place that make their jobs more dangerous all the time. What the commies don't like is our police are controlled and mostly funded by local governments. Like anything else, they want to have total control over our police.

Right:

From YOUR link...

Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 34 fatal shootings per million of the population as of January 2021.

Right:

From YOUR link...

Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 34 fatal shootings per million of the population as of January 2021.
From the fbi blacks commit 50 percent of all murders and commit 37 percent of all violent crimes they are much more seen by police in a shooting type situation.

From YOUR link...

Correct. Now that would be suspect if every race committed the same amount of violent crime. But per capita, blacks commit much more violent crime than other races. Wikipedia points out that doing the calculations, you are six times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white.

I mean, if you want to make per capita comparisons, let's not just stop at police involvement, let's look at the entire and honest picture.

Right:

From YOUR link...

From the fbi blacks commit 50 percent of all murders and commit 37 percent of all violent crimes they are much more seen by police in a shooting type situation.
Why is it when you guys just toss numbers around, there is never a LINK to support it?

Right:

From YOUR link...

Why is it when you guys just toss numbers around, there is never a LINK to support it?
YOU have been linked to the stats in numerous threads.

Right:

From YOUR link...

I'm not in those threads, I am in this one. Can't produce? Stats come from Stormfront?

LOL well Indi defunded their police department and many left.

No they didn't. Indy still has a police force.

Well they are looking for more since their social workers aren't working out.

Ramble on.

You lied in your reply so.......................

Hey. Look it up.I just did. They are now trying to hire.

Police forces are always hiring.

Sure they are. I'm wondering who will want to work for a city that has no problem taking the money for the Police Department and shifting it to other areas in Government. I'd bet not many.

Oops....

In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf

Oh, and police don't involve themselves with inter-race crimes? Crime is crime no matter who you commit it against. If blacks per capita are involved in much more violent crime than whites, then they will have much more interaction with police, and get shot and killed more often. This isn't rocket science.

Right:

From YOUR link...

I'm not in those threads, I am in this one. Can't produce? Stats come from Stormfront?
wrong you have been in those threads on more then one occasion go look it up on thr fbi site so this time yu won't forget it.

Oops....

In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

and yet fbi stats show that blacks kill 3 to 5 times as many whites as whites kill blacks,

Forum List

Back