Defund the POlice.

Maybe night classes will help you understand rocket surgery a little better, because you aren't getting it. You seem to be a strange little person, making massive leaps of illogic here. First you claim that local governments are enacting cutbacks of local government costs due to loss of tax revenue. While that is partially correct, we CANNOT ignore the pressure imposed on those same governments from the idiots that rioted all last summer attempting to cause this very defunding, committing mayhem, assaulting people and destroying property. THEY have brought this situation to where it is now and people previously sympathetic to their cause are discovering that doing away with police presence at the same time that left wing violence is increasing is not a good thing, but let's move on. Next, you insist in capital letters that I'm against this bill. I don't recall saying that I opposed it. Naturally, any bill written by democrats is going to be so larded up with extra crap that the stated purpose of the bill will be totally lost, but like I said, I don't recall stating opposition. I do recall asking if local police funding matters are a legitimate federal budgetary concern. That alone should disqualify you from any serious consideration but it gets worse. Finally you conclude that I am "defunding the police". Now, let's revisit your equation. As we do, keep in mind that when one of your factors is false, your conclusion is rendered false.

This is a typical leftist strategy: try to draw sympathy through guilt. Even he knows what's really going on, but trying to get us to support the pork bill because of a very slight chance some of the money may get to the police. Republicans love our police and leftists hate them, and he knows this.

It's like when they bring up what Jesus would do for the poor when we discuss social programs, but in any other conversation, refer to Jesus as the invisible man in the sky. Refer to religious people as those who hug their bibles and guns.

Maybe night classes will help you understand rocket surgery a little better, because you aren't getting it. You seem to be a strange little person, making massive leaps of illogic here. First you claim that local governments are enacting cutbacks of local government costs due to loss of tax revenue. While that is partially correct, we CANNOT ignore the pressure imposed on those same governments from the idiots that rioted all last summer attempting to cause this very defunding, committing mayhem, assaulting people and destroying property. THEY have brought this situation to where it is now and people previously sympathetic to their cause are discovering that doing away with police presence at the same time that left wing violence is increasing is not a good thing, but let's move on. Next, you insist in capital letters that I'm against this bill. I don't recall saying that I opposed it. Naturally, any bill written by democrats is going to be so larded up with extra crap that the stated purpose of the bill will be totally lost, but like I said, I don't recall stating opposition. I do recall asking if local police funding matters are a legitimate federal budgetary concern. That alone should disqualify you from any serious consideration but it gets worse. Finally you conclude that I am "defunding the police". Now, let's revisit your equation. As we do, keep in mind that when one of your factors is false, your conclusion is rendered false.

This is a typical leftist strategy: try to draw sympathy through guilt. Even he knows what's really going on, but trying to get us to support the pork bill because of a very slight chance some of the money may get to the police. Republicans love our police and leftists hate them, and he knows this.

It's like when they bring up what Jesus would do for the poor when we discuss social programs, but in any other conversation, refer to Jesus as the invisible man in the sky. Refer to religious people as those who hug their bibles and guns.
I do like that one, because I take them down the path of wondering why they want the US to be a theocracy. The ultimate result is they cannot be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back