Definition of the terms TREASON and TRAITOR

Check any media anywhere, goober, except admitted liar Murdoch's DUHHHHH
so you do agree every media outlet is in on it. see, that wasn't hard. bought and paid for by the DNC, or oligarchs.

So if all the media outlets jumped into lava, that's what you'd do. good to know.

so you do agree every media outlet is in on it. see, that wasn't hard. bought and paid for by the DNC, or oligarchs.

So if all the media outlets jumped into lava, that's what you'd do. good to know.
It's called journalism, seeking the truth, as opposed to your garbage admitted liars and propagandists. Poor America

Teabaggers and their dear leader committed treason, and are traitors.

Trump defended Putin, instead of his own country.
Trump wanted the US to be just like China.
Trump wanted to suspend the US constitution.
Trump wanted to overthrow the US government.

When did any other US politician want to do that?
I'll wait.

Nope, never said it, here's the quote again for the umpteenth time to you fking idiots who don't know the english language. Kind of useless to repeat it since you can't read, but just for everyone to see it here who can...I will tell you this -- Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next. No mention of hacking anything. In fact he said just the opposite in the early part of his speech. Again, you have to understand english first.

Teabaggers and their dear leader committed treason, and are traitors.

Trump defended Putin, instead of his own country.
Trump wanted the US to be just like China.
Trump wanted to suspend the US constitution.
Trump wanted to overthrow the US government.

When did any other US politician want to do that?
I'll wait.
dude, I see your TDS meds aren't working today. hilarious shit you posted. When did freedom of speech leave your ignorant ass?

Forum List

Back