Definition of the terms TREASON and TRAITOR

I never said we did. The process is difficult and lengthy, but US law requires that asylum seekers not be sent back.

Bullshit.
Can you point to one example of a real asylum claim?

Last edited:
But if Judas hadn't ratted on him, Jesus would not have accomplished the task for which he came to Earth. Judas was doing god's work enabling human salvation and it cost him his life and his eternal reputation. Judas was a hero. There are similarities in the case of Professor Snape in the Harry Potter stories, don't you think.
The argument can certainly be made in that direction.

The alternate explanation would be that God chose Judas because of a traitorous defect in his character.

Using his nature to accomplish a particular end, but by no means actually excusing that behavior.

And... in our narrow context here... the reference is to the traditional and historical and broader present perception...

If you polled any collection of 100 devout Christians, and asked them whether Judas was a Hero or a Traitor...

How many do you really believe would land on the side of Hero?

The answer is... damned few... and you know that just as well as I do.

The sovereign in the US democracy is the people; those whose votes-expressed will Trump attempted to overthrow.

I guess your limited education doesn't allow you to realize, democracy end at out States lines. That's why we are a constitutional republic. The States established the federal government and they have the power to alter or abolish it.

Good question. We have historical enemies: Russia, North Korea, Germany and Japan. We have come to better terms with some than with others.

Sure, the simple fact is that people will decide someone's the US's enemy and then attack people for it.

Forum List

Back